What's new

Israel is officially the 4th happiest nation in the world.

This so-called Brit is an absolute dog. Nigga, at least learn your own language properly.

Is this how you spell "obsessesing", "attrocities", "facilties", "moroever", "countrys"? You are a little Hindutva, aren't you dog?

You must be one of those illiterate dogs that has to stand in line at a food bank after Brexit.
You're Pakistani, why do you say "Nigga" lol

The happiest people are real Muslim believer due to their closeness to Allah

Real Happiness ( satisfaction) come from soul ( soul comes from God directly, not comes from earth ). Any one whose soul is close to God will be the most happy people.

This is why Heaven is said as place near God in Quran. Too much people obsessed with pysical things while forgetting the soul factor

Example is many people buy luxury cars (Toyota is enough, why buy Mercedes Benz ? For some people they actually dont need car but still wants to buy car ) and goods are just to get recognition from people, so it is soul factor that become the satisfaction = people recognition.

While the most satisfaction is to get recognition and acceptance from God, in Islam the term is said as Ridho.

Real Tauhid is trying to only wants recognition and acceptance from God. Trying so hard to get recognition and acceptance from human can be regarded as Syrik ( Making them as your God)

Freeing ourselves of wanting recognition and acceptance from human is not only important to hold our Tauhid, but it also shows real self confident and free soul. Of course this kind of free soul from begging human recognition and acceptance are happier soul.
Unfortunately most Muslims now are political Muslims meaning the spiritual side is almost dead and all they care about is politics. This is why in Mosque sermons it's frequently about political issues and conflicts.

In Judaism and Christianity, they barely ever mention politics. It's spiritual stuff.

Political Islam is now the dominant stream of Islam and it's all but killed off the actual religious Islam.

Unfortunately most Muslims now are political Muslims meaning the spiritual side is almost dead and all they care about is politics. This is why in Mosque sermons it's frequently about political issues and conflicts.

In Judaism and Christianity, they barely ever mention politics. It's spiritual stuff.

Political Islam is now the dominant stream of Islam and it's all but killed off the actual religious Islam.

Another so-called holy Jew lecturing everybody how things are LOL Dude, you are not even supposed to be on this "evil" Pakistani forum. Remember you are going to hell for discussing at PDF LOL Rabbi and Bibi won't forgive you.

Another so-called holy Jew lecturing everybody how things are LOL Dude, you are not even supposed to be on this "evil" Pakistani forum. Remember you are going to hell for discussing at PDF LOL Rabbi and Bibi won't forgive you.
Note how you didn't refute what I said, but instead went on a personal attack. This is indicative of when a person has been confronted by the truth they don't like. This is like when you tell a trans woman that they're biologically male and they throw a fit LOL

Note how you didn't refute what I said, but instead went on a personal attack. This is indicative of when a person has been confronted by the truth they don't like. This is like when you tell a trans woman that they're biologically male and they throw a fit LOL

Keep crying. You are not special. Neither do you deserve special treatment.

Remember. According to you guys all Pashtun ought to be respected. We are the lost Israeli tribe. Since I am a Pashtun I expect you to show respect. Capiche?

Show me USA history before XVIII century.

Go, join Navajo people and conquere USA.
Don't lecture me son. U r the one who disputed the history of Palestine and it's people and came up with the history of Jewish people when I asked you about history of israel. Now be a good boy and tell me the history of israel before 1948.
Open your Quran, which by the way lacks the word Palestine in it
U mean the same Quran which has told us in detail how the sons of israel (Prophet Yaqub A.S) repeatedly defied GOD's commands and worshipped a calf and murdered countless prophets and tried to crucify Prophet Jesus????

mean the same Quran which has told us in detail how the sons of israel (Prophet Yaqub A.S) repeatedly defied GOD's commands and worshipped a calf and murdered countless prophets and tried to crucify Prophet Jesus????
The Quran that promised Bani Israel to own Israel.

Jews have sinned, god punishes and then takes forgiveness. The generation that worshipped the calf, including Moses, did not step in the holy land. That was the punishment. Doesn't the Quran mention that God is merciful?

I am pretty sure Jesus was crucified, but that doesn't work right with the Quran, right? :)
Jesus was not a prophet and was not a God.

Because compared to you I am less nigga. Remember, I am a Pashtun.

Why do you Jews claim that Pashtun are an Israeli lost tribe?
I don't think you get it. You need to be more of a "nigga" to say that, not less.

I haven't really heard about the Pashtuns honestly, sorry.

The Quran that promised Bani Israel to own Israel.

Jews have sinned, god punishes and then takes forgiveness. The generation that worshipped the calf, including Moses, did not step in the holy land. That was the punishment. Doesn't the Quran mention that God is merciful?

I am pretty sure Jesus was crucified, but that doesn't work right with the Quran, right? :)
Jesus was not a prophet and was not a God.
which Quran are you mentioning??? Do the jews have issued a modified version of Quran just like they did with TORAH?????? Show me the part from Quran where God said he forgave Jews for their crimes.

which Quran are you mentioning??? Do the jews have issued a modified version of Quran just like they did with TORAH?????? Show me the part from Quran where God said he forgave Jews for their crimes.
Was God's relationship with Bani Israel severed after the calf incident?

Was God's relationship with Bani Israel severed after the calf incident?
he forgave them and than how did the jews returned the favor????????? by defying Gods commands again and again and again. No matter what you say or do, Quran exposes jews

Don't lecture me son. U r the one who disputed the history of Palestine and it's people and came up with the history of Jewish people when I asked you about history of israel. Now be a good boy and tell me the history of israel before 1948.

U mean the same Quran which has told us in detail how the sons of israel (Prophet Yaqub A.S) repeatedly defied GOD's commands and worshipped a calf and murdered countless prophets and tried to crucify Prophet Jesus????
I dont understand where are all the people complaining about Israel "stealing" a piece of little land, when USA stole half continent to Native American people.

Why Native American people doesnt complain and Palestinian complains? maybe the reason is poverty and it's not steal land.

But Palestinian would be poor as well without Israel, maybe even poorer than they already are.

Last edited:
I dont understand where are all the people complaining about Israel "stealing" a piece of little land, when USA stole half continent to Native American people.

Why Native American people doesnt complain and Palestinian complains? maybe the reason is poverty and it's not steal land.

But Palestinian would be poor as well without Israel, maybe even poorer than they already are.
We would be here all week if we started to list all the areas that Arabs took by force. I mean the whole of North Africa for a start.

View attachment 921410
Whoops, even ChatGPT knows that the name Palestine originates from the Philistines 2000 years ago, and that today's Arab Palestinians have nothing to do with the Greek Philistines.

Imagine hijacking the term "Palestine" even though it refers to people that have nothing to do with you

No lol, Philistines are a nation of genetically Greek people living here over 2000 years ago. They had nothing to do with today's Muslim Arab Palestinians.
Syrians, Egyptians, Iraqis, Jordanians, Yemenis, and Arabs have an ancient existence, but Palestinians don't?

Hundreds of millions of native middle easterners from Semitic and near Semitic civilizations speak Arabic now and all recognize the Palestinians.

Western/American academics know Jews and Palestinians are originally the same stock. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11543891/
'Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times.'

Prophet Ibrahim and Sarah were from Ur, Sumer [not Semitic] whose descendants mixed with Canaanites who were Semitic. (They are not talking about you, a Ukrainian).

Hebrew Bible mentions Seven Nations of Canaanites who pre-existed the arrival of Prophet Abraham. Palestinians descend from them as well.

Scholars unanimously agree that the account of Israelites breaching the walls of Jericho (after wandering the desert for 40 years), slaughtering every local man, woman, child, and cattle is a fabrication, which most likely originated in the later period of rivalry between the kings of Judah and Israel [its on Wikipedia].

'Sometime in the 12th century [BCE], the Philistines, who had immigrated from the Aegean region, settled in the southern coast of Palestine.[40][41] Traces of Philistines appeared at about the same time as the Israelites.[42] The Philistines are credited with introducing iron weapons, chariots, and new ways of fermenting wine to the local population.[41][vii] Over time, the Philistines integrated with the local population and they, like other people in Palestine, were engulfed by first the Assyrian empire and later the Babylonian empire.[41][viii] In the 6th century, they disappeared from written history.[43][ix]'

Disappearing from written history doesn't mean their identity disappeared, as modern 'Israelis' [from Ukraine or Poland] proclaim.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom