What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

What did they achieve in 2006 war beside the unnecessary destruction of Lebanon?

Your governors know it better . By the way , why don't you respond your beloved in this forum ?

hey kids , go to your kids websites with kids jokes
thx

چشم بابابزرگ .

I'm not in a good mood in these days , take care bro .

Your governors know it better . By the way , why don't you respond your beloved in this forum ?
I wish BeyondHeretic to find a nice orthodox girl. His avatar looks so sad

‫

If nothing else it was a huge media win. also don't keep our friend waiting. no need to play hard to get.
So they achieved a huge media win by not achieving anything in war?

I wish BeyondHeretic to find a nice orthodox girl. His avatar looks so sad

He doesn't just want any Jewish girl. He has his heart set on you. :P

So they achieved a huge media win by not achieving anything in war?

Well they also showed that Israel can't just do whatever they want, like they had been grown accustomed to. They managed to hold back the invading Israeli forces and caused quite a few headaches for them.

She is just putting a headcover, in order to wear it, nothing else. Orthdox Jews have this custom, men and women.
i know but thank you Natan... i believed it was written something about an event since there was a lot of text in the video
anyway she's beautiful. in France there was a program saying that Israel compared to its population number is the place for finding the top models: it is number one place to go for the agencies who look for top models

Screaming Wahhabi (Hanbali) is not going to help you rafidah. You are a tiny poisonous sect supported by Iranian Mullahs. Your crimes in Syria and elsewhere will be avenged by Sunnis like me and many others. Do not worry about that.

Your end is near.

LOL, Saudia Arabia - the basion of democracy. Let's face it. Saudia Arabia is a country of cowards.

this is not the subject ya ebnnnnnnn el metnaka you are going to troll the entire page again

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom