What's new

Israel offers natural gas to India

the hindu regime will flub this aswell like they flubbed the retail issue.

hindu regime like to talk big like the commonwealth games but turns into a total utter farce.

the way indians drive on their roads sums up their entire country and their existence.

Hindu, Hindu, Hindu..... You don't sound like a Chinese to me.... I work with many Chinese... Most of them never know anything about Hindu religion or they dont even know that India is majority of Hindus.....

You don't sound like a Chinese to me!

hindu regime like to talk big like the commonwealth games but turns into a total utter farce.

the way indians drive on their roads sums up their entire country and their existence.

:offtopic:

first of all, J-10 is derived from J-9.

second, only an evil hindu regime that slaughters sikhs and tamils will support a satanic regime like israel that butchers palestinian children and uses them as human test subjects.

hindus will do deals with the devil let alone the zionists and nazis.

why no you check some old PDF thread

Whatever happened to Lavi fighter jet??? [Archive] - Israel Military Forum

http://www.google.com/m/url?cx=part...IQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNE_QUvOgbinHDPpbtPVDNJOprziHA

http://www.google.com/m/url?cx=part...sQFjAF&usg=AFQjCNGw1uw4Fm--f8roqhewOD6xbZ6bMw

second. What did you said we slaughter tamils? Ask lankan ranger that how much we helped LTTE and tamil of sri lanka.

and about Sikh. Why not you check number of sikh in indian army( espacially compare to less than 2% in india).

And please check some chinese import form isreal because you are one of biggest importer of isreal tech. Its means chinese are helping evil satanist zoinist and killing thousand of philistian for some IAI HARP etc etc.

By the way in slaughtaring. You are far more capable in doing it like running tank over own people,Shooting own people. killing 100000 viets and torturing muslim of xinxiang and buddist monk of tibet.

Some more

Chengdu J-10s
Israel Aircraft Industries (IAI) Lavi

Chengdu J-10

IAI Lavi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

second, only an evil hindu regime that slaughters sikhs and tamils will support a satanic regime like israel that butchers palestinian children and uses them as human test subjects.

i think u been having too much of dog meat,,,,, stop barking:crazy:

I am sure that bejing will ask that gas from satanic zoinist regime just like Phyton-5, modal of J-10, spy drone etc etc

hahaha awesome reply....stupid kids always get owned...

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

lol..i don't know what kind of history they teach in schools of beijing but it sure is messed up.

BC, did somebody told you how funny you are?? If not, take it as a compliment from me.. The few things like hindu regime, retail issue, commonwealth games, Indian driving clearly sums up the enormous wealth of knowledge that you have.. Keep it up and don't even think of trying to make sense in your posts.. we will miss the fun part if you do..

I wonder how it would compare with cancelled pipe line with Iran when it comes to cost.....Anybody??

first chinese sells their cheap products..
Now they started selling their cheap ideas..and certainly we ain't goona buy..

Thats a nice gesture from Israel...Thank you for the offer.

I guess Israel can also become partner in proposed Indo Oman undersea pipeline to pump gas to India. more the partners less the cost and better financial viability.

a lot of hot air is being expelled !!! and come to think of it , its because of gas.:lol:

lat time i heard that some Chinese people were harassed in Pakistan

but still china has ties with Pakistan, hasn't it?

we are also guilty of supporting china's satanic regime in Tibet..we will be doomed :cheesy:

dude were u-r gona lay down the pipes :P
Iran - No
Iraq - No
Arabs - No
Pakistani - No

you may have to make a loop of pipe around the world, on the other pacific side to reach India.

dude were u-r gona lay down the pipes :P
Iran - No
Iraq - No
Arabs - No
Pakistani - No

you may have to make a loop of pipe around the world, on the other pacific side to reach India.

We wont use pipes !!!
We will use ships through suez canaal !!!
Thanku for ur kind concern dude :)

Back
Top Bottom