cartographer-Herman Moll
description-Published 1736 in his Atlas MinorView attachment 912449

Maps of Palestine
Bachiene and Mass Charte von Palaestina 1769View attachment 912450

Maps of Palestine
year-1570
name-Ortelius map
cartographer-Abraham Ortelius
description-Captioned "Palaestinae Sive Totius Terrae Promissionis Nova Descriptio" ("Palestine, the whole of the Promised Land, a new description")View attachment 912451

Map of Palestine in the time of Jesus 4 B.C - 30 A.D View attachment 912452
Can anyone show me a map of Israel before the nazis went there in 1948/49

Palestine has no history lol, 200 years ago did they have a currency? Did they have a king or a leader? Did they have any poet or a writer that identified as Palestinian? There was no nationality called Palestinian. Arabs were Jordanian, Egyptian, Syrian, but not Palestinan.

Even West Bank was liberated from Jordan and Gaza from Egypt in 1967, not Palestine.

Terrorist activities started by the Arabs, Palestinians were not a nationality back then, search "Massacres in mandatory Palestine" and you'll see who started massacres. British had it coming, they blocked Jews from running away from Europe during the Holocaust and followed the laws of the white book, laws that oppressed Jews.
And you have no history ever since you were kicked out of Palestine 2000 years ago lol. When your ancestors were kicked out they were brown and when you illegally occupied this land 2000 years later you were white. The Europeans have fcked up your race pretty good lol.

Can anyone show me a map of Israel before the nazis went there in 1948/49
Ask that illegal white european squatter who's ancestors were brown when they were kicked out of Palestine 2000 years ago. His entire race has been erased from the history lol

0 IQ person, as I said, the name Palestine is only a name of territory based on the ancient, long extinct Greek Philistines, not Arab Palestinians, Arabs hijacked the name, Palestine was never an Arab country or an autonomous entity and that's a historical fact, your maps don't disprove that
shut up RATTT.

Far-right security minister Itamar Ben-Gvir said waving the Palestinian flag is an act in support of ‘terrorism’.

1245174688.jpg

Ben-Gvir heads the ultranationalist Jewish Power party in Benjamin Netanyahu's new coalition government [File: Amir Levy/Getty]

Israel’s new far-right Minister of National Security Itamar Ben-Gvir has instructed police to remove Palestinian flags from public spaces, calling the Palestinian national symbol an act of “terrorism”.

Read more...
Waving the Israeli flag is a symbol of supporting Nazis and apartheid.

0 IQ person, as I said, the name Palestine is only a name of territory based on the ancient, long extinct Greek Philistines, not Arab Palestinians, Arabs hijacked the name, Palestine was never an Arab country or an autonomous entity and that's a historical fact, your maps don't disprove that
@waz @WebMaster he is back and inciting again.
why is this facist allowed here? He propagates murder. He glorifies killings of civilians and mods tolorate this facist behaviour. Come on guys

Last edited:

OK renegade progeny of the Egyptian pharo Akhenaton , go and learn your history first before spreading BS. Your original land is Egypt so stop persecuting the Palestinians and stop changing history with your heidonistic way.

Lol you are the ones calling a terror attack that killed 7 praying Israeli men including a 14 year old kid and an old woman and her husband and even an Ukrainian immigrant that ran away from war only to be murdered, a "Quds Operation" and "retaliation" to Israeli military killing 9 armed terrorists.

Cowards, you can only fight innocent civilians.
You seem to be lost in the maize of inhumanity and murder, sensitise yourself and come back to the fold of humanity, throw away the Nazi cloak that you hide behind,

What does Rumi say about love?

Image result for rumi and love for man

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ~ Rumi. Love is our core, our nature, our essence, our origin, and our destiny. Love is inevitable.

Lol you are the ones calling a terror attack that killed 7 praying Israeli men including a 14 year old kid and an old woman and her husband and even an Ukrainian immigrant that ran away from war only to be murdered, a "Quds Operation" and "retaliation" to Israeli military killing 9 armed terrorists.

Cowards, you can only fight innocent civilians.
Cry me a river you nazi. You killed 9 innocent civilians the day b4 and I challenge you to show me where I mentioned the deaths of the nazi occupiers . @waz @WebMaster .... still no action. Ummmm I would have been banned by now

Back
Top Bottom