What's new

Israel orders police to remove Palestine flags from public spaces

Dumbass arabs bedouins not Muslims?

You're reaching new heights or racism and denial. I'm sure Arabs here will appreciate your post.

YOU STARTING AGAIN? PUTTING YOUR BUTT WHERE IT DOESNT BELING.

RUNNING TO THE MODS ??? OH SOON

Here is the pompom jew. Reals Jews haven't spoken but thr goyam is at service...go chuck a plate

YOU STARTING AGAIN? PUTTING YOUR BUTT WHERE IT DOESNT BELING.

RUNNING TO THE MODS ??? OH SOON

Here is the pompom jew. Reals Jews haven't spoken but thr goyam is at service...go chuck a plate
You seem a bit angry. You can't even type properly.

You seem a bit angry. You can't even type properly.
Naa I am busy...this is not important. Its Monday. You Greeks will ask Germans for money. Most of us have business to run.

But entertainment must continue

And you have no history ever since you were kicked out of Palestine 2000 years ago lol. When your ancestors were kicked out they were brown and when you illegally occupied this land 2000 years later you were white. The Europeans have fcked up your race pretty good lol.

Ask that illegal white european squatter who's ancestors were brown when they were kicked out of Palestine 2000 years ago. His entire race has been erased from the history lol
They were never brown, the upper class and politically dominant majority in Isreal are all European Jews who have no history in ME and were never kicked out anywhere. This is the ungrateful Jews' second golden period, first was courtesy of Muslims. But it is in their nature to be highly insidious and malicious, they even rebelled against God even after many favors bestowed on them by God. And for that they continued to suffer throughout history. Their second golden period is about to be over with the decline of European powers and they will go back to suffering for another 3000 years.

They were never brown, the upper class and politically dominant majority in Isreal are all European Jews who have no history in ME and were never kicked out anywhere. This is the ungrateful Jews' second golden period, first was courtesy of Muslims. But it is in their nature to be highly insidious and malicious, they even rebelled against God even after many favors bestowed on them by God. And for that they continued to suffer throughout history. Their second golden period is about to be over with the decline of European powers and they will go back to suffering for another 3000 years.
i was referring to the original middle eastern jews. these modern day ashkenazi jews have no connection with the original jews but you're right except that they won't go back to another suffering for another 3000 years. Prophet ISA A.S will wipe these rats from the face of the earth along with their false messiah dajjal INSHA'ALLAH

Innocent? Lol, armed terrorists
Yes you and the entire Israeli facist regime are terrorists who are armed by America and Europe. Hell u are all white. **** off back to where your grand parents are. Whites are not from the ME

Back
Top Bottom