What's new

Israel orders police to remove Palestine flags from public spaces

yeah else your totally blameless non corrupt super transparent leaders would've transformed Pak. Would be 5th asian Tiger...Bruh gimme a break.

Hey ratt show me the history of your imaginary land of the past 2000 years. You can't because it's imaginary lol. Fking ratt.
you'll know the answer when you find the answer why jerusalem is called Al Quds by the Arabs

Yeah? Check their embassies in Israel lol
Hey embassies mean shit. Even the taliban has embassies abroad. And your daddy America deals directly with them. So the terrorist nazis occupying Palestine have cowards who daughters the Jews fck like Bill Clinton and trump make embassies. Who cares. You children will pay for your crimes and that's a fact

There was never a country called Palestine lol, land was named Palestine, it was not a country, Arab Palestinians have nothing to do with the name Palestine which is based on Greek Philistines
Loool land is Palestine
But country is not Palestine.

Oh the dumb nazi.

Now show us a map with Israel on it pre 1947. Not a trace

Whiteboys gone mad 😁

Must be the heatstroke sunburn & mosquito bites . Even the environment doesn’t take to these European squatters .
As a healthcare professional I feel it is my duty to assist these squatters.

Please check this article out @Beny Karachun as it may help you in the summer.

"My whole life, as an American Jew, I have tried to figure out ways to stay out of the sun. Then, I moved to Israel and realized that I made my problem worse."

Don't worry my ancestors had the same problem when we took over Australia, Africa etc. Its always difficult for invaders to eclamatise to local climate etc.

As a healthcare professional I feel it is my duty to assist these squatters.

Please check this article out @Beny Karachun as it may help you in the summer.

"My whole life, as an American Jew, I have tried to figure out ways to stay out of the sun. Then, I moved to Israel and realized that I made my problem worse."

Don't worry my ancestors had the same problem when we took over Australia, Africa etc. Its always difficult for invaders to eclamatise to local climate etc.
So you're calling Ahed Tamimi an invader? She's way whiter than me lol
3cc3fd6e7c7a6f31efc36236df168438

Maybe that girl is also an invader?
main-qimg-be49c8584560dd71b220b201ea2a3c71-lq

Lebanon is full of white people, are they invaders as well? Or only white people that are not part of your political agenda are invaders?

My dude, I've done my basic training in the Negev desert in the summer where it reached 48 degrees celsius, I've been there and done that, no need for your medical assistance.

There was never a country called Palestine lol, land was named Palestine, it was not a country, Arab Palestinians have nothing to do with the name Palestine which is based on Greek Philistines
Listen to real Jews you nazi

England fans

Last edited:
So you're calling Ahed Tamimi an invader? She's way whiter than me lol
3cc3fd6e7c7a6f31efc36236df168438

Maybe that girl is also an invader?
main-qimg-be49c8584560dd71b220b201ea2a3c71-lq

Lebanon is full of white people, are they invaders as well? Or only white people that are not part of your political agenda are invaders?

My dude, I've done my basic training in the Negev desert in the summer where it reached 48 degrees celsius, I've been there and done that, no need for your medical assistance.

Lol you sure are dumb European .
You have “whites” like these in Pakistan and India where both parents are brown .
Bet they have no problem with mosquitos not require factor 10 suntan lotion just to go shopping .

I have nieces with blond hair blue eyes but no way are they from the caves of Europe like yourself lol dumb phuck

Lol you sure are dumb European .
You have “whites” like these in Pakistan and India where both parents are brown .
Bet they have no problem with mosquitos not require factor 10 suntan lotion just to go shopping .

I have nieces with blond hair blue eyes but no way are they from the caves of Europe like yourself lol dumb phuck
Lol, she's more European than 95 percent of people, she definitely requires sunblock, but I guess you would never admit that because you're all monkey hypocrites. Also, what do you mean no problem with mosquitos? A mosquito will bite anyone. Or do you mean the millions of black skinned Africans didn't die from malaria? Before the Jews came and drained the swamps mosquitos with malaria were killing everyone here. Of course useful Arabs did nothing about the malaria ridden swamps.

Defeated...when did u fight Muslims?

You fought dumbass arabs bedouin not Muslims and they are your bloodline.
Dumbass arabs bedouins not Muslims?

You're reaching new heights or racism and denial. I'm sure Arabs here will appreciate your post.

Back
Top Bottom