What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
You truly were a waste of sperm. I mean a million sperm and you won. What a loser.

*** they are attacking musjids. Or are you dumb.
And this gives you the right to attack Jews, their synagogues elsewhere? Two wrongs do not make it right.

Ball-less, spineless, gutless, dirty, backward and divided Muslims all over..

It is the truth. When Erdogan and Imran Khan speak up they become the enemies of the West. Libtards and Western media pounce on anyone who dares speak up against Zionist barbarity. Something really needs to be done here to at least send a message.

I bet if Israeli forces attack Makkah/ Madina, these coward Muslim countries will only issue statements... Not a single country has any courage left to threaten Israel.

I now suspect that our DNA has this cowardice genes. Do this to any of the important churches/ synagogues/ temples anywhere in the world and see the reaction of respective followers.

It's riot police. Stun grenades are allowed to disperse rioters. Where is the attack? Al Aqsa Mosque compound's security is Israel's responsibility. Rioting is not allowed on the compound.

you mean disperse worshipers. I don't see them doing the same with the Zionist settlers attacking Palestinians.

Last edited:
I bet if Israeli forces attack Makkah/ Madina, these coward Muslim countries will only issue statements... Not a single country has any courage left to threaten Israel.

I now suspect that our DNA has this cowardice genes. Do this to any of the important churches/ synagogues/ temples anywhere in the world and see the reaction of respective followers.

Our own libtard brigade appeases their Western masters. When the EU falsely claims that Christians are being oppressed in Pakistan, the first people who support these allegations are our own libturd puppets.

Money buys eveything, but there is more to it. Some are sellouts. Some have a defeatist mindset.

It is the truth. When Erdogan and Imran Khan speak up they become the enemies of the West. Libtards and Western media pounce on anyone who dares speak up against Zionist barbarity. Something really needs to be done here to at least send a message.
Sorry but both of them are all talk no substance. And even if they do have something in them, the nations they are leading are coward and corrupt to the core, which only have love of money in their hearts.

Our own libtard brigade appeases their Western masters. When the EU falsely claims that Christians are being oppressed in Pakistan, the first people who support these allegations are our own libturd puppets.

Money buys eveything, but there is more to it. Some are sellouts. Some have a defeatist mindset.
So Christians are not oppressed?
This happened only few days ago in Lahore

Forget libturds, we have molvis belong to Halwai families.

You don't know what will happen if a ground operation starts, perhaps a second front will open somewhere....and the Iron shield will degrade
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! this is exactly what i am worried about....Israel's main vulnerability is an additional ground or/ and multi directional conflict... Yemen is hitting loser Saudis when they can start using them towards ISrael's direction..just to test Iron dome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom