What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but both of them are all talk no substance. And even if they do have something in them, the nations they are leading are coward and corrupt to the core, which only have love of money in their hearts.

Those that have real power should do something. Pakistan and Turkey don't share direct borders with Israel. We can only do as much as we are already doing. In fact Imran Khan must have brought this up with MBS.

The truth is that this problem is complicated. We are not united. Israel and its lackeys i.e Western supporters and backers are all united. You cannot fight against an enemy who is united, organized and determined when you are scattered all over the place. Arabs have the biggest responsibility. If they unite the Israelis and Western nations are going to sweat. Especially the oil rich Arab nations.

We are still fighting among ourselves. There is disunity and infighting. That is the bitter truth.

Last edited:
Hoping for a day when an Israeli will defend Pakistan like this on an Indian forum.
No country is black and white. There are good and bad Israelis just like other nations have their goods and bads. You can support good Israelis while criticizing the bad ones. No harm in that.
Forget libturds, we have molvis belong to Halwai families.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And this gives you the right to attack Jews, their synagogues elsewhere? Two wrongs do not make it right.
Yes 2 wrongs don't make it right...

I mean the holocaust happened to the Jews and now they are doing it to the Muslims even though the Muslims had no part in it.

So... 2 wrongs don't make a right? Right?

Those that have real power should do something. Pakistan and Turkey don't share direct borders or region with Israel. We can only do as much as we are already doing.

The truth is that this problem is complicates. We are not united. Israel and its lackeys i.e Western supporters and backers are united.
Kuchh nahi honay wala bhai..

Mark my words, me and you will leave this world without seeing Palestine/ Kashmir liberated and I don't see that happening in the next few hundred years, maybe never.

Israeli air strikes ongoing, most recent ones targeted Khan Yunis. JOR to issue statement soon.

So Hamas admits it has no central authority in Gaza? What a joke

No, they are leading the Joint Operations Room, does not mean they are seeking an all out war. They all coordinate their response together.

Last edited:
I bet if Israeli forces attack Makkah/ Madina, these coward Muslim countries will only issue statements... Not a single country has any courage left to threaten Israel.

I now suspect that our DNA has this cowardice genes. Do this to any of the important churches/ synagogues/ temples anywhere in the world and see the reaction of respective followers.

your talking about the cowardice selfish ruling regimes right?

give the people a chance and see what will happen to the Zionist in occupied Palestine.

If they unite the Israelis and Western nations are going to sweat. Especially the oil rich Arab nations.
Lol. Oil rich Arab nations are too busy recognizing Israel. They don't have time for Palestinians

I mean the holocaust happened to the Jews and now they are doing it to the Muslims even though the Muslims had no part in it.

That is correct. One day when all this is over they would be apologizing to Palestinians just like Germans did to Jews post Holocaust

Kuchh nahi honay wala bhai..

Mark my words, me and you will leave this world without seeing Palestine/ Kashmir liberated and I don't see that happening in the next few hundred years, maybe never.

Oh I have never claimed that anything will happen. I am just laying the facts on the table. Explaining the situation as it is.

That is very likely. We shouldn't stop trying though. That is the least we can and should do despite all odds. First and foremost we have a conscience. We owe it ourselves and our generations. Unfortunately, the Islamic nations have always had terrible leaders. Visionless and spineless. They are paying the ultimate price. All one has to do is witness the anarchy and bloodshed.

WWI sanctions happened to the German people and they did the holocaust, even though the Jewish had no part in WWI sanctions.

Victimization is a dangerous thing in a person, and a very dangerous thing in a people.

When you see a government promoting the victimization of some people, you can start to be afraid, because something bad they are planning.

Temple mount is controlled by Waqf, Israel is not allowed even to check the worshipers who come there. They bring stones and fireworks freely.

3 years ago Israel wanted to install metal detectors at entrance and in caused big riots.
Just like your forefathers took has to the concentration camps. You lying sick f

bechtā hai hāshmī nāmūs dīn-e-mustafā

ḳhāk-o-ḳhūñ meñ mil rahā hai turkamān-e-shaḳht-kosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom