What's new

'Israel sells Pakistan military equipment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thəorətic Muslim;2570441 said:
Its called Globalization. Good equipment + low price = should buy.

End of thread?

Can you Illustrate an Example Sunny Jim.

As per my experience, have seen Good Equipment at low price is always "Refurbished" or out dated Technology.

^ Does Rafale ring a bell Zeusi?
Whats the reason you buy Indian made product b/c your patriotic? Or the price?

Sooooooo..... We are using Israeli equipment, are indians gonna sue Israeli's for that? :bunny:

Thəorətic Muslim;2570441 said:
Its called Globalization. Good equipment + low price = should buy.

End of thread?

Moral of the Story Israel will not sell Pakistan any piece of Military equipment.

PS - I recently Bought a Pakistani Jeans called "Mustang" it is Good. Does this mean we will forget 60 years of Blossoming History.

Mr Policeman - Some relations are too strong to be compromised. Israel can engage in Trade with Pakistan no doubt about it. But they are far smarter than you and me to give any Military Equipment to you.

Let me inform you all in 1999 Kargil war within Few hours of IAF request Israel provided Precision strike kits to IAF from Israeli Airforce reserves. I am sure you know the Jewish Lobby in US majorly responsible for US defence equipment sale as well.

On a closing point - We Trade with China, No matter how huge the amounts but The Han Nation will never sell dual use or offensive technology to India to use against Pakitan (Not that we will ever ask them)!!

Hey. pssssttt..... Israel sells stuff to China you don't think it might disappear into PAC? :meeting:

The point is $$$ talks.

Mr Policeman - Some relations are too strong to be compromised. Israel can engage in Trade with Pakistan no doubt about it. But they are far smarter than you and me to give any Military Equipment to you.

Did you know they even sold weapons to Iran ?

A knife is a weapon too...depends on what you are offered.
Still rather than buying, Pakistan should think of exporting to Israel..

I have been hearing for a while that our Auto parts association is willing to produce their own vehicles and I am sure that this is the best time to do so because all those foreign companies are producing expensive things for everyone and we can make those things or even better ones on our own that will going to benefit our own people. I hope that in near future we will be able to produce our own trucks (from small ravis to bigger trollers) and buses (BRTs) at home and other vehicles also.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Although buying from enemies is not a good thing and we have beautiful minds that are still in our country and we should utilize them.

I find this source not credible.

I have been hearing for a while that our Auto parts association is willing to produce their own vehicles and I am sure that this is the best time to do so because all those foreign companies are producing expensive things for everyone and we can make those things or even better ones on our own that will going to benefit our own people. I hope that in near future we will be able to produce our own trucks (from small ravis to bigger trollers) and buses (BRTs) at home and other vehicles also.

This is good news and not surprising. Pakistan and Israel should move forward. This is good for our economy as well. Many people in Pakistan want good relation with Israel other than a small section which are illiterate(this is temporary issue and will solved by education to these Mullas)... I can't forget when Israel provided us much needed spare parts for our jets at sanction times. Time to move forward and more deal will come in future.. Peace is the Only solution in the world to eliminate inflation, poverty, Recession and unemployment.

To catch a pray hunter sometimes put some food or flashes in fields............... dont be sentimental please , its not about your personal bedroom matters . its about the survival of your soverignity , think beyond the fake scenarios and try to understand what the enemy obejectives are!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom