What's new

'Israel sells Pakistan military equipment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some Pakistanis on here are thinking that it's a good thing developing relations with Israel, when they're silently murdering Palestinians behind the scenes.
Why? Because suddenly you see the "greater good" in Israel? See that you can make a good profit out of it? Suddenly all our problems will be gone?
Is that how weak your resolve is?

Sir,

At this stage----the palestinians deserve where they are at-----. They had all the oppurtunities to come out ahead. I feel for the deaths and sufferings of the children----but I care less for the palestinians----.

Guy, where does 'our resolve' 'issue' come in----palestine has nothing to do with us---we have nothing to do with them.

Why don't you have the resolve to solve 'own' issues first----.

Also---it is not some pakistanis who think like that---it is most pakistanis who think like that---you are a minority.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

you serious?

Israel is a Jewish state and meant only for Jews. the Children of God. its Ideology is purely religion. nothing similar there with India.

read what Sandy has said.

Hi,

Actually---there are only two countries that have been established on the basis of religion----israel---pakistan---.

Honestly, if ever there will be diplomatic ties between Pakistan and Israel it would be the very best just that.
The level of friendship that India and Israel share today cannot be replaced by a country that has been taught for decades that Israel is an evil country and isn't even recognized as a sovereign nation.

That being said, i'm all for official relations after you reeducate 90% of your nation to not wish Israel's destruction, and India's for that matter.

Ah yes, displaying ignorance and generalizing against a people, in your attempt to show them as ignorant and racist. Hypocrisy at it's finest. 90% of Pakistanis don't want Israel's destruction, 90% of Pakistanis couldn't care less about Israel, 90% of Pakistanis are too busy fighting for bare necessities to have the time to direct hate towards anyone thousands of miles away.
I have maintained for a long time that Pakistan can learn a lot from Israel. Strategically and geographically, and in a sense, in it's political relationships, Pakistan has a lot in common with Israel. Equally, were Israel to have a chance to have a positive and progressive relationship with a Muslim nation, it would leave India and anyone else behind; it would be politically too valuable.
But alas, there do remain those, who won't let that happen...unfortunately, hate is not a singularly Pakistani phenomena, as your misguided post proves.

Hi,

There are more similiarities between israel and pakistan than pakistan and palestine. Both israel and pakistan have physically larger neighbour/s who want to destroy them.

Hi,

There are more similiarities between israel and pakistan than pakistan and palestine. Both israel and pakistan have physically larger neighbour/s who want to destroy them.

The main problem is religion, do you really think they will go eye to eye with Israel. Specially when Pakistan is getting closer to Iran, and things are already strained with the US.

israel will never sell any thng to pakstian any paksitan will accept israel in any situation

I am anti-Zionist but I don’t hate Jews just because they are Jews thru accident of birth. There are many things that are good with Israel; most of all its military.

We should follow Israel’s example where unlike Pakistan, no Chief (Army, Air force or Navy) gets extension in his tenure. Corruption and nepotism is severely criticised and everyone even suspected of abuse of power and malpractices by the powerful is slowly being rooted out.

Hi,

right on Mastan Khan.

More over Pak and israel are the only two countries in the world whos ideological base is religion. like isreal the the majority of muslims in Pakistan trace their ancestry from all over the muslim world and beyond.

I guess I am one of those 1, 2 stupid persons in Pakistan who believes in a relationship with Israel.

Can you explain why Pakistan can not have relationship with Israel when the countries who have direct conflict with Israel have relationships with them. Palestinians, Egyptians, Jordanians all have relationships with them why can't we have one.

Because we are not fools like them , did you see the palestinians ejypitians jordanians all are weak military powers and Turkey is little far from Israel so why we need to have embassy of israel in pakistan , are we wanna mosad office here to facilitate themselves for there direct covert actions against us having diplomatic immunities . We are professional so we think professionally!

Dear,

If you ask me, There is not a nation on earth thats closer to Muslims than Jews, and there's not a country on this planet similar to Pakistan than Israel. Both share similar ideologies and threats. To me they seem like opposite poles of the same Horse-Shoe magnet, very close, but poles apart. But then again both are facing their challenges in very different ways.

I have utmost regard and praise for the Jews, their plight at the hands of Nazis, and the journey they made for their survival. I dont know if any of you are familiar with the Jewish history, but since Roman-Catholic times, Jews were persecuted by Christians and always found safe haven amongst muslims. Muslims had always remained sympethetic towards Jews, and there have been no major clashes (2~3 in 1000+ years) between Muslims and Jews till the 20th century. I don't know how, when or where this decision was made, but the Jewish people made a great mistake by starting a quarrel with Muslims & Arabs.

I have utmost regard for Jews, but then again, I simply CANNOT CHOOSE TO IGNORE this

An Umma is calling for its Salahuddin Ayubi !

Regards,
Sapper

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, displaying ignorance and generalizing against a people, in your attempt to show them as ignorant and racist. Hypocrisy at it's finest. 90% of Pakistanis don't want Israel's destruction, 90% of Pakistanis couldn't care less about Israel, 90% of Pakistanis are too busy fighting for bare necessities to have the time to direct hate towards anyone thousands of miles away.
I have maintained for a long time that Pakistan can learn a lot from Israel. Strategically and geographically, and in a sense, in it's political relationships, Pakistan has a lot in common with Israel. Equally, were Israel to have a chance to have a positive and progressive relationship with a Muslim nation, it would leave India and anyone else behind; it would be politically too valuable.
But alas, there do remain those, who won't let that happen...unfortunately, hate is not a singularly Pakistani phenomena, as your misguided post proves.
Allow me to rephrase then, 90% of the Pakistanis i've met are more Arab than Arabs when it comes to their hatred for Israel and Zionism. I'll agree that most Pakistanis are too poor to devote much time to hating Israel but honestly, with Islamism controlling Pakistan, Israel is always in the top agenda of being "Against Muslims and Islam" since in their eyes we are "oppressing" fellow Muslims .

On the Islamic nation point, we have Azerbaijan.

When Pakistan openly says "Israel has the right to exist and Jerusalem as her eternal capital", then i'll think of Pakistan as an ally.
Though this statement won't be uttered in Pakistan.

Allow me to rephrase then, 90% of the Pakistanis i've met are more Arab than Arabs when it comes to their hatred for Israel and Zionism. I'll agree that most Pakistanis are too poor to devote much time to hating Israel but honestly, with Islamism controlling Pakistan, Israel is always in the top agenda of being "Against Muslims and Islam" since in their eyes we are "oppressing" fellow Muslims .

When Pakistan openly says "Israel has the right to exist and Jerusalem as her eternal capital", then i'll think of Pakistan as an ally.

Dear,

I apologize for the intrusive nature of the question, but if you can share with us where your Grandfather's Grandfather was born ?

Regards,
Sapper

Dear,

I apologize for the intrusive nature of the question, but if you can share with us where your Grandfather's Grandfather was born ?

Regards,
Sapper
Ottoman empire.

That right there is the crux of the problem, the Pakistanis you have met are far outnumbered by the Pakistanis the rest of us have grown up with...we are Pakistanis. It is unreasonable to expect for there not be those who harbor hatred, but every nation has those types and if we start basing political decisions on the whims of such men, no nation will ever move forward.
Also, the importance of having pakistan as an ally far outweighs the benefits of Azerbaijan, for Pakistan offers an avenue to the rest of the middle east. For Israel's long term prosperity, peace with it's neighbors is a nessecity. It does not matter who started what, but if we are to look forward, Israel cannot spend the next century fighting wars. Pakistan represents an actual mediator that won't be mistrusted by the Arabs.
Your gripe with Pakistan not having recognized Israeli issues is understandable. Till we act like Israel doesn't exist, there is no path to mutual understanding and prosperity.

Which region of the Ottoman Empire ?
What is today known as Turkey.

@Pfpilot
Pakistan has, is and will probably be for a long time more sympathetic towards the Arabs than towards Israel, only a friendly and strong Muslim nation can mediate peace between Israel and the Arab countries. Because another diplomatic relationship with another hostile Muslim nation(Egypt, Jordan and Turkey all have hostile populations) won't do Israel much good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom