What's new

Israel successfully test-fires a new long-range ballistic missile.

Oh we are sorry, we should have said 'Innocent and peaceful Israeli military' test fired a 5,000km range missile with warheads filled with flowers and roses to spread peace in Middle East, while the 'Evil and Lunatic Iranian military' test fired a missile with 300 km range to attack all the countries in the region, while there are rumors that Iran is also planning to attack the moon.

The Mainstream Media says Iran's long range missiles are for attacking Europe, Israel and U.S allies while Israel's missiles and nukes are for 'defending' itself. The ridiculous point is, Israel doesn't have any enemy beyond 3,000 km range, yet we should all accept that it has 'peace' in mind while testing this long range missile.
Israel's existence is endangered when it doesn't have a 'bogeyman' to blame everything on her and to justify its aggression.
Iran is a rogue state because it supports terrorists, calls for annihilation of another country, attacks embassies.

Concerning missiles, Iran officially announced 2000 km missiles (although Israel is just 1200 km from Iran). Who they want to hit at 2000 km? And Iran is investing enormous resources in further development and increasing range of their missiles.

Iran is a rogue state because it supports terrorists, calls for annihilation of another country, attacks embassies.

Concerning missiles, Iran officially announced 2000 km missiles (although Israel is just 1200 km from Iran). Who they want to hit at 2000 km? And Iran is investing enormous resources in further development and increasing range of their missiles.

Considering that Israel just tested a 5,000 km missile and also developed Jericho-III missile in the past, I don't think you have any right to question or ask for a reason on range of Iran's missiles. Why do you need a 5,000 km (probably much more) missile? If you answer it, I will answer your question.

For us, you support terrorists, kill innocents, occupy other people's land, constantly threaten countries and Israel is an aggressive country who knows no solution except violence and war. I think we are even now.;)

Israel actually is a shiniest example of rogue state, not Iran. It blatantly violates dozens of UN security consul resolutions.
Look at this one for example:
United Nations Security Council resolution 497, adopted unanimously on 17 December 1981, calls on the State of Israel to rescind its de facto annexation of the Golan Heights. The most important provision is "the Israeli decision to impose its laws, jurisdiction and administration in the occupied Syrian Golan Heights is null and void and without international legal effect" (section 1).

I don't think you have any right to question or ask for a reason on range of Iran's missiles.
I questioned because u questioned.

Why do you need a 5,000 km (probably much more) missile? If you answer it, I will answer your question.
Countries from 5000 km away sent their troops against us (Morocco, Pakistan).

For us, you support terrorists
There is no any evidence of us supporting any terrorists.

I questioned because u questioned.

Countries from 5000 km away sent their troops against us (Morocco, Pakistan).

There is no any evidence of us supporting any terrorists.

But the difference is unlike your notorious PM, we are not running around the world whining that Israel this, Israel that or Israel wants to destroy us with missiles and blah blah. But while Israel is whining about Iran's missiles and nuclear program, it abuses the situation created by herself and produces long-range missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads, Hydrogen bombs abd nuclear weapons. That's sheer hypocrisy.
I don't mind if Israel tests missiles and actually don't care at all, Israel is the one always whining, not Iran.

By your excuse, I can say U.S is considered a threat to Iran, so we have a right to develop ICBMs, right?

define terrorists first. We don't consider Hezbollah a terrorist group, and it's actually a great ally.If you see them as terrorists, then yes, we are 'terrorist' supporters. Anyone who kills civilians for political purposes is a terrorist according to the definition of the word. Don't tell me that Israel hasn't done this in almost all of its wars, including last year raid on Gaza, 2008 Gaza war and 2006 Lebanon war.You systematically target civilians to force your enemy to a ceasefire or truce.

But the difference is unlike your notorious PM, we are not running around the world whining that Israel this, Israel that or Israel wants to destroy us with missiles and blah blah.
Your president is running to Durban just to tel how racist is Israel. Creates Holocaust denial conferentions. You gather millions of people on Jerusalem day, and most important you give billions to terrorists which attack Israel.

Israel never done anything like that. In fact we supported u during the war.

By your excuse, I can say U.S is considered a threat to Iran, so we have a right to develop ICBMs, right?
Sure why not.

define terrorists first.
Terrorist is someone who targets civilians for political purpose. When Hezbollah shells towns with rockets thats pure terrorism, when Hamas blows up civilian bus thats pure terrorism.

You systematically target civilians to force your enemy to a ceasefire or truce.
No, we dont target civilians. In fact we invest huge efforts to avoid civilian casualties.

Says facts. Why does israel need 10,000 km+ missile capable of carrying 1 ton warhead?

So stating facts is hating? Oooh, okay.

I am going to give this the benefit of the doubt, please post any evidence that Israel has over 5k km range missiles. I'll remind you, opinions are not facts.

Facts are:
1. Israel has never tested missiles for even half the distance you claim.
2. Israel has never claimed to have missiles with such large range.
3. Jericho II missiles, the generation just before Jericho III (which is the most modern missiles Israel has) had the range of about 1,500 km. You are claiming that within one missile generation Israel increased the range by 10 times?

Making up "facts" and then believing them and using them to fuel anti Israel sentiment is indeed an act of hate.

Israel doesn't need to admit to possessing them when it has reactors.

Iran has reactors as well, do you claim Iran has nuclear weapons at the moment.

In any case, even if Israel has nukes (which is admittedly quite likely); in order to rob a bank with a gun you have to first admit you have a gun and show it. Same way, to threaten with nukes you first have to admit having them...

Yes, israel is a fanatical suicidal state that will drag the rest of the world into chaos once it has become apparent that its own existence is under threat. AKA Samson "option".

Such religious fanaticism is comparable to a fanatical suicide bomber killing himself and taking tens of hundreds of people down with him.

So some anti Israelis have made up "Samson option" and now are using this made up project to bash Israel... great job at making sense.

they said they gonna hit Israel from north east iran , so to get Israel interested ? btw not all Iranians are anti-semites , and I speak for myself , if you guys just a bit open minded 'bout us then , we can be friends :D

With the test of this missile "The World's Peace is Ensured and no other country,no media needs to worry so no mention of test on International media":woot:

Almost 80+ posts and not a single picture or video of the test ........ :disagree:

You keep dreaming that Israel will do it for you, never gonna happen, they probably know how Pakistan will retaliate.

Probably for Samson option.

They may want to take down pakistan and probably Indonesia along with them.

Also long range missile could be used at shorter range and could carry higher payload at shorter range. They are also difficult to be intercepted due to their higher apogee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom