What's new

Israel to deploy nuclear submarines off Iran coast

@Qaid e Azam,
You bring disgrace to the Founder of Pakistan by using his avatar. No need to be anyone's 'butt-kisser' but wishing death by nuclear weapons upon anyone--ANYONE--is an evil thing.

What a hypocrite you are. Nima just said one nuke on the Jews and they will be finished. I replied Israel's second strike on Iran will finish them off. You get all emotional over this reply. Figures...

And name one place where I imply hating 'jews'? You are the simpleton and foul-mouthed here

Now lets examine your previous post.

Israelis are the most racist and brutal people in the world

Now how come you would say such a thing? I'm guessing you are a "dark" Pakistani and some Jews in the U.S.A. picked on you cause of this now you decide to categorize all Israelis as racists. Have you had any Iranian friends in U.S.A.? They sure as hell are just as racists, but you probably didn't realize this when they excluded you from their social gatherings but still you will shoot down any self respect you have for yourself and defend them.

And, no, Iran does not 'need' to do anything for Pakistan for me to say that I do not support a war of mass destruction against Iran. Get this into your head!

By your demeanor they do not need to do anything for Pakistan for you to support them. They can even support the destruction of Pakistan and you will still defend them against any attack by Israel. :rolleyes:

Look at how Nima insults Pakistanis on this very forum and some of you stupid Paks support him in his cause:

btw, look up! Isn't that a drone bombing your ***?

I thought Indians spoke English, apparently not.

you fail again
Anyways, when it comes to suicide bombings, head shopping, going crazy, religious fundematalism, and anything of this sort you Afghans and Pakistanis are always at the fore front. And I'm not talking about certain regimes and organizations w/in your societies. I'm talking about avg Pakistani and Afghan people. You guys are always ready to fight over Islam. An average arab or Iranian is much more relaxed and rational.

hahhahahhaha desperate pakis

I'm actually lmao
even our basijis and arab wannabes are more civilized than 80% of your people.

******* taliban

freekin, how many babies do you have by now??? You pakis remind of your *** worshiping cousins.

give him a good beating for me will ya?
you ******* idiot, do you think I give a **** about regime's men?
they're one of you! Ugly, bearded disgusting looking allah worshipers

even here we're still better than you brownies.

yeah **** women
how many million **** women are murdered in honor killings each year?
All in all less than 100 died in IRan over the past year. I'll bet my life savings that 10 times more pakis died in honor killings over the past month alone.

well in Iran we have 54 ethnic back grounds. Less than 50 are Persian. A lot of people near **** land look identical to you retards.

no mate, but I did **** a **** in the *** today.
jk, I wouldn't touch you pakis even if you washed yourselves with acid.

And you know why there are so many addicts in IRan? b/c of Afghanistan but our people have money to throw away on drugs. You retards have to spend it on food.

you mean like what the US id doing to you right?

you pakis are being attacked by Americunts but you have the audacity to talk **** about Iran, the only independent country in the middle east. Suck on my 2500 year old persian dick slave.

sorry, civilized people don't blow themselves up. What would be our difference from pakis and Afghans if we fought with guns and bombs? That is why **** land is such a **** hole! I would actually rather live in Afghanistan, cuz at least they don't make babies like ******* rats.

And still some of you Paks will shoot any bit of dignity you have and overlook these posts and still come to his defense. Now what I am expecting is some of you idiots to make some sort of excuse for these posts and then you will continue with your worshiping of Iranians. I really really hate people who have no self respect.

Some of you Paks are just outright PATHETIC.

This cheetah guy is shia *he thinks he has to always support Iran because he is shia..he is basically shia version of Mullah OMar hence he always support Iran and then guess what he will accuse me of being Arab Agent in next post.Iran is our rival actually but our people are blind and think with their ***.Love to Lick some Persian ***.I mean people are protesting in streets against America when America give threat to Iran and our people don't protest against Terrorist for what they've been doing to Pakistan and Nima is actually quite right in the post with picture.In fact Iran had Shah it would have become Muslim Super power.Iranians unlike us actually use their brains.The only muslim country whose people don't hate us or treat us like Animals is Turkey.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of @Nima's views about Pakistan, to say the least, but I also think anyone bringing destruction to anyone--and usually it is the Israelis who are the aggressive party--needs to be condemned. I see zero chance of Iran 'wiping off' Israel off the map but I see plenty of chances that Israelis are going to kill Iranis in huge numbers. Israelis are about to or supposed to start a war around Pakistan which will be harmful to all but a shallow troll like you is pi$$ed off and wanting to cause mass destruction because of a few Iranian bloggers.
You are a Fox News troll! You don't even know the difference between 'Israelis' and 'Jews'. There are plenty of commentators in and outside of Israel who have recognized the 'racist' nature of Zionism and the violent streak in Israelis society because of the occupation of Palestinians. But you, the Fox News troll, try to cheapen discourse by labelling everyone as anti-Semite. No, criticism of Israel is not equivalent to criticism of Jews. The old trick has gotten real old and does not work.

This cheetah guy is shia hence he always support Iran and then guess what he will accuse of being Arab Agent in next post.Iran is our rival actually but our people are blind and think with their ***.Love to Lick some Persian ***. I mean people are protesting in streets against America when America give threat to Iran and our people don't protest against Terrorist for what they've been doing to Pakistan and Nima is actually quite right in the post with picture.In fact Iran had Shah it would have become Muslim Super power.Iranians unlike us actually use their brains.

This is by far the smartest posting by anybody on this forum. I'm glad to see some Pakistanis who use their brain. :tup:

I am not a fan of @Nima's views about Pakistan, to say the least, but I also think anyone bringing destruction to anyone--and usually it is the Israelis who are the aggressive party--needs to be condemned. I see zero chance of Iran 'wiping off' Israel off the map but I see plenty of chances that Israelis are going to kill Iranis in huge numbers. Israelis are about to or supposed to start a war around Pakistan which will be harmful to all but a shallow troll like you is pi$$ed off and wanting to cause mass destruction because of a few Iranian bloggers.
You are a Fox News troll! You don't even know the difference between 'Israelis' and 'Jews'. There are plenty of commentators in and outside of Israel who have recognized the 'racist' nature of Zionism and the violent streak in Israelis society because of the occupation of Palestinians. But you, the Fox News troll, try to cheapen discourse by labelling everyone as anti-Semite. No, criticism of Israel is not equivalent to criticism of Jews. The old trick has gotten real old and does not work.
Hey your criticism against Israel is very constructive..It's mostly cheetah786 *hell he is more pro iranian then iranian themselves who just is always pro Iran even when it's against Pakistan.I have not seen such post from you.All your posts are very rational but make no mistake Iranians tend to be bigger assholes then Israelis.You know how they burned Pakistani Flag few years back in their country.

Last edited:

lol, you represent the height of stupidity of all Pakistanis.

Half of your post is typical ranting of one who has no broad sense of view. You do not have a deep understanding of the current situation in the Middle East. This post is too stupid to reply to..

Because I have a difference of opinion and do not have a narrow minded view I automatically become a Jew?

The severe stupidity of your posts.

NO its not your view I couldn't care less for your view its you are using pictures of our founder as your Avatar and using his title as your nick so you can pretend you are one of us and that's just disgusting But then again look who am I talking to

This cheetah guy is shia *he thinks he has to always support Iran because he is shia..he is basically shia version of Mullah OMar hence he always support Iran and then guess what he will accuse me of being Arab Agent in next post.Iran is our rival actually but our people are blind and think with their ***.Love to Lick some Persian ***.I mean people are protesting in streets against America when America give threat to Iran and our people don't protest against Terrorist for what they've been doing to Pakistan and Nima is actually quite right in the post with picture.In fact Iran had Shah it would have become Muslim Super power.Iranians unlike us actually use their brains.The only muslim country whose people don't hate us or treat us like Animals is Turkey.

This is a pathetic post. Don't bring nonsensical sectarian biases in here or you will get banned.

I am proud to be a shia and thank you for acknowledging that I am still not sure why you would bring up my being shia into this but none the less thank you.
But this just goes to show that jew who is here to spread his hatred is successful in his job yet you are going on about how people in Muslim world are divided and you have the answer excellent it shows your education level let me take a wild guess highest grade achieved senior kindergarten.

Rest of your Rant is answered by you your self

Iranians unlike us actually use their brains.

Last edited:
How good is Iran's anti submarines capabilities?

How good is Iran's anti submarines capabilities?

Well they have them certainly Agusta Bell AB 212s helicopters and Sikorsky SH-3D Sea King in their inventory are made for anti submarine roles. They also have a decent fleet of submarines though these are generally small with short range mostly to defend close to their coastlines. Qaeem class is the subs they are currently building which are 1,000 tons(First one is still under construction)SSK Kilo subs from Russia are their big ones which could reach Israeli waters and such. The rest of their navy consists of small frigates and some corvettes. They depend more on missile craft. Which they have a large number of. It is clear though they lack any long range capability just coastline defense and minimal open sea force projection.

Hindu, Christian, Jews,Muslim(Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi)
Please for God sake, stop fighting in the name of religion, surely there are other things to fight over?
Forgot that good old saying-
All wars were fought over either Wealth or Women.:)

I can still go to war for either of the two:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom