What's new

Israeli businessesman : "Europe is preparing a holocaust against Muslims!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
180 (From Babur to Aurangzeb) years is not longer than British. And the British had supreme control. The Mughals just had a bunch of local Native Hindu Kings and Zamindaars under them, who all paid there respects to Delhi. The Mughal control wasnt supreme by any means, especially compared to the British.

1450 to 1858... Is 180 year rule what you are taught in your Hindutva textbooks?

Compare that to British rule which lasted onwards to 1947...

Yet British fucked your country up so bad, you are in the state you are in today. During Mughal rule India had the world's largest economy. During British rule you had the worl'd largest poor. Yet you hate Mughal and worship British?

Where were your great grand fathers then , Son?

My grandfather was doing what your grandfather was doing, kid. ;)

1450 to 1858... Is 180 year rule what you are taught in your Hindutva textbooks?

Yet British fucked your country up so bad, you are in the state you are in today.During Mughal rule India had the world's largest economy. During British rule you had the worl'd largest poor. Yet you hate Mughal and worship British?

My grandfather was doing what your grandfather was doing, kid.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...olocaust-against-muslims-9.html#ixzz2G1Q40I8g

We were the richest economy during before the fckuing invaders came in (we had gigantic amounts of wealth which even after plundering did not run low) which was the reason they were here adn made this their home , coz of massive wealth Dont give me cr@p abt the fùcking invaders...

We dont worship British , just hate you with a passion 10 times more than we hate them which U think is worshipping

And hey , guess who was begging on 16th August 1947 for 65 crore ruppess!!! loll

Abt my great grandfathr , he wa fighting the invaders , thats why I m a Hindu , not like yours , who converted when he saw blood!!! So dont compare my Great Grandfather and yours... !!!

We were the richest economy during before the fckuing invaders came in (we had gigantic amounts of wealth which even after plundering did not run low) which was the reason they were here adn made this their home , coz of massive wealth Dont give me cr@p abt the fùcking invaders...

We dont worship British , just hate you with a passion 10 times more than we hate them which U think is worshipping ..

Abt my great grandfathr , he wa fighting the invaders , thats why I m a Hindu , not like yours , who converted when he saw blood!!! So dont compare my Great Grandfather and yours... !!!

LOL! India was split between multiple kingdoms before the invaders came! Be glad the invaders unified you! Or else you'd be living in another backward country!

And yea, so you worship the British. After all, thats the mentality the British put in you when they took over ;) All hail white people... No wonder India is the largest buyer of fairness cream... Colonial mentality still left?

And as I told you, you only didnt convert because your village elder needed caste system to boost his looting system ;) You got looted and plundered by the invaders and by your own people... Sad.

Mr. Bohra..the Battle of Panipat took place in 1526 signalling the start of the Mughal rule and ended with Aurangazeb's death in 1707...dont make a fool out of yourself.

LOL! India was split between multiple kingdoms before the invaders came! Be glad the invaders unified you! Or else you'd be living in another backward country!

And yea, so you worship the British. After all, thats the mentality the British put in you when they took over ;) All hail white people... No wonder India is the largest buyer of fairness cream... Colonial mentality still left?

And as I told you, you only didnt convert because your village elder needed caste system to boost his looting system ;) You got looted and plundered by the invaders and by your own people... Sad.

You just made absolutely no(n) sense. Anyway half of your countrymen dont even consider you a muslim..lol..I think you are just trying to impress them and prove your Islamiyat.

Where you gona put the general european population when you start crusading?- there is no need of spare parts in such scenarios-

lol, yeaah....just gonna march from Pakistan to Europe.....sure.

You idiot, it will not be the government that attacks Europe, it will be the public. Besides, if there is a full on war, EVERY Muslim country will follow in.... Whichever Muslim country that doesnt fight Europe will have its government overthrown by rebels and the public I guarantee you.
Then they all ride camels and goats to Berlin...and take all of Europe. Don't really see it as feasible.

Well-known religious businessman Moti Zisser predicted Saturday evening that Europe will unleash a second Holocaust – but this time, the victims will be Muslims, not Jews.

"I think another Holocaust is brewing in Europe," he told congregants at Bnei Brak's Heichal Shlomo synagogue, according to Maariv-NRG. "I said it five years ago and everyone laughed at me. Today nobody is laughing; today they only argue with me over when it will happen."

The entrepreneur, who has businesses in Israel as well as Poland and other European countries, explained that Muslims are increasingly gaining control of the European economy, and that the Europeans are bound to lash out at them. He said that he meets businessmen in Europe who ask him how he thinks the "Muslim problem can be solved."

"I would give you numbers regarding what is happening with Muslims in Europe," he said. "They control things that are in people's pockets. It is much more painful than with the Jews, and for this they killed six million Jews, so for the other things they will kill 60 million too."

"Don't get this wrong," he explained. "This continent knows full well where it is headed. Today there are cities in France with a Muslim majority that do not belong to the French. For those who don't know, the city of Marseilles, for instance, belongs to the Arabs. :blah: The new demon in Europe is the Muslims, and it is being built up just like the Jewish demon was built up at the start of the previous century." :agree: (Not only for Europe , but for whole 'West'..the new demon is Islam)...

"This new demon is being built in the way that Europe knows how to build and annihilate something when it is defending itself against it."

Zisser added that in Europe's eyes, Israel is an ally vis-à-vis the Muslim threat. That is why Israel need not be concerned about the European criticism of its policies in Jerusalem or elsewhere, he explained. On the contrary, he said, "If Israel knew how to take advantage" of the fact that it is perceived as an ally against the Muslims, "there is no doubt that this could give Israel great status in the big game in the next 50 or 100 years." :no:

'Europe Preparing Holocaust for Muslims' - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

----------------------------------------------------

I already started one thread on how West is 'carving' Muslims same as they did with Jews.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/193324-muslims-new-jews-now.html

West first "creates" a threat in the mind of its masses, and then it slaughters it using genocide, murder, rape , and what not...

The hatred for the Jews in Europe had to do with the fact that they controlled the European Economy. They controlled the money because they were the bankers and owned most of the businesses. The hatred for jews was because ordinary Europeans felt helpless at the hands of Jewish Bankers who strangulated the ordinary Europeans thru control of money and the Economy.

The Muslims in Europe are the little guys who hold blue collar jobs. The Europeans may hate them because of religious Bigotry but the Europeans are still in charge and are not helpless against Muslims as they felt they were against the Jews.

Hitler exploited that helpless feeling of the masses by manipulating these masses against the Jews and couple of Hundred thousand jews died as a result ( of course the Zionist exaggerate that number to 6 million).

The hatred for the Jews in Europe had to do with the fact that they controlled the European Economy. They controlled the money because they were the bankers and owned most of the businesses. The hatred for jews was because ordinary Europeans felt helpless at the hands of Jewish Bankers who strangulated the ordinary Europeans thru control of money and the Economy.

The Muslims in Europe are the little guys who hold blue collar jobs. The Europeans may hate them because of religious Bigotry but the Europeans are still in charge and are not helpless against Muslims as they felt they were against the Jews.

Hitler exploited that helpless feeling of the masses by manipulating these masses against the Jews and couple of Hundred thousand jews died as a result ( of course the Zionist exaggerate that number to 6 million).

I know. Holocaust of Muslims in Europe, if bound to happen, is still very farrrrrr down the road. But Muslims must not even let this happen. Next 20-30 years are critical...After that, Muslims would be like 10% of whole Europe or something and anything against them would be impossible to do,Inshallah. Muslims must support liberal forces in the West (Like American-Muslims' overwhelming support to Obama and Democrats!). Muslims must be politically active. Muslims must study hard and assimilate well. They must learn the language of the cultures they live in. If necessary, Muslims must also leave Burka but strictly hold on to Hijab...

Also, read the blue part of the post. Jewish Israeli businessman is saying that Muslims are getting hold of European economy ...I don't know how though :/

lol, yeaah....just gonna march from Pakistan to Europe.....sure.

Then they all ride camels and goats to Berlin...and take all of Europe. Don't really see it as feasible.

I don't even know why are you bringing this into it.

Any systematic persecuation of Muslims will send Europe into a bloody civil war...Al Qaeda will infiltrate Europe and Europe will be in utter mess.

Why will global Islam even bother? :azn:

^^ Another idiot.
Sorry...mom raised me bad....haven't memorized one hadith.

Now for the history lesson....why were jews bankers?

why are people discussing hindu india and their bravery in a europe and muslim thread??

Ouch...you gonna try harder...mullah saab not impressed..

idiot, bringing personal issues where its not needed. no wonder no one wants to stoop down to your level, and no wonder your defence forums have crap discussions

so you come here and implement your thug lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom