What's new

Israeli drone 'crashes' in Gaza

The same Picture was explained Thousand Times here in PDF ..pls refer them ... 

Why I need to tell my Family story to you ..are you an Emigrant officer here

My point is, its not your land. Im positive you have no ancestral ties to the holy land.

naah ! you should do it yourself in order to acquire the needed RE capability !

instead iran must do whatever it can to train your experts .

palestine should become self-sufficient in military capability !! just think about it!! a drone made by dear palestine :smitten:

we can also fund the project

Hamas did have an UAV program. Israel destroyed it thanks to collaborators.

israeel is the country which used an air to air missile(in a distance less than 20m) for taking down a drone made by hezbollah. what do you guys expect from them ?

Last edited:
never underestimate islamic jihad ! they are gaining momentum in assymetrical warfare .

Of course don't underestimate them, they are up there with Hamas and they coordinated the war together.

They have a lot less members but each member is tasked with difficult obstacles. And they are doing better in asymmetrical warfare. In the war they only lost I believe 11 men in casualties.

Nevertheless, they weren't targeted as much in the first day after that they were though. Hamas is still stronger and they do have better training and deal with a lot more. When Hamas came into the conflict the rockets were flying in numbers. They have some really brave men who always willing to go out during the war and throw themselves at death.

After their commander was killed they were really angry and determined to respond with force.

Yeah everyone was being dismissive about for example Iranian drones, until we revealed this beast:

20130930082526358.jpg

So by all means, keep it up.
Nice Hermes 450 mock up. Alas its only a mock up.

i think it has a low possibility that the drone has faced a "technical failure"

as you know these aircrafts use very small , simple engines that the best advantage of them is that they are so simple that they dont encounter any "technical failure"

i mean the if that happens , a complete set of advanced hardware is gone . so they try to make 'em as trustful as possible. i also support the hack idea .

p.s from now on , you can use the drone against themselves :azn:
Israeli UAV's are flying over Gaza 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Do u think it can never fail? :D

I wonder if Hamas will ask 1000 prisoners for this UAV. :lol: 
Which Jews? The Eastern European fake Jews?
Most Ashkenazi Jews are genetically Europeans, surprising study finds
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/most...y-europeans-surprising-study-finds-8C11358210
Kitty cat, seems u have not read ur own link:

Past research found that 50 percent to 80 percent of DNA from the Ashkenazi Y chromosome, which is used to trace the male lineage, originated in the Near East, Richards said.

All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East.

So Jewish men took local European women as wives. So wut? :yu:

Last edited:
Now that the kids finished having a field day at the thread it's time for some logical examination.
(though there were some worthwhile comments, Hazzy's for example).

We cannot really trust either what Israel nor what Hamas is saying, they both have obvious interests to paint this their way. So what do we know for sure?

1. As 500 said there are many UAV's flying 24/7 365 days a year over Gaza, some of them like the field mini UAV's may not get the best maintenance.
2. Hacking is highly unlikely considering the encryption systems available in the world.
3. What is possible is blocking it's connection with Israeli operators causing it to crash.
4. Gun fire is unlikely given the photo that surfaced (posted below).

So either 1 or 3. How to tell?
1. If Hamas has the ability to make Israeli drones drop out of the sky they will use it again before Israel fixes the issue. So if there will be additional UAV failures in the next few week it would be very likely Hamas's doing.
Otherwise it would be quite unlikely that it was Hamas.
2. The timing. If Hamas had such capabilities why would they use it right now instead of waiting for a large conflict. That is the reasoning they themselves use to justify not using the tunnels Palestinians claim to have into Israel.
Moreover since the recent skirmish Hamas said that it was not interested in an escalation at the moment, downing a drone will cause just that.

So I guess we'll just have to wait and see if any more UAV's fail about Gaza.

1441573_582576635153875_1079516654_n.jpg

There is no Iran, it is Persia, Muslim occupy the land.

u idiot!! iran comes from aryan its another name for persia !!

this shows how idiot zionists are!! lol at u ! :D :D

but ur failed regime , thats another story ........

u have occupied another peoples lands like killer-mass murderer-thieves .

now as i told your friend , never mess with iranians

get lost :wave: 
israeel is the country which used an air to air missile(in a distance less than 20m) for taking down a drone made by hezbollah. what do you guys expect from them ?
the funny part is that they failed the first attempt !!!!

can u imagine!!! their shitty f-16 couldnt down an almost stationary target from sky !!!

:sarcastic::sarcastic::laughcry::laughcry:

Last edited:
u idiot!! iran comes from aryan its another name for persia !!

this shows how idiot zionists are!! lol at u ! :D :D

but ur failed regime , thats another story ........

u have occupied another peoples lands like killer-mass murderer-thieves .

now as i told your friend , never mess with iranians

get lost :wave: 

the funny part is that they failed the first attempt !!!!

can u imagine!!! their shitty f-16 couldnt down an almost stationary target from sky !!!

:sarcastic::sarcastic::laughcry::laughcry:

Doesn't change the fact that modern Iranians are actually Arabs as a result of Arab Muslim conquest of Persia lol. Ever wondered why modern Persian language so resemble to Arabic? because it is based on Arabic! You Iranians dont look like Indians, tho you sure do look like Arabs.

Doesn't change the fact that modern Iranians are actually Arabs as a result of Arab Muslim conquest of Persia lol. Ever wondered why modern Persian language so resemble to Arabic? because it is based on Arabic! You Iranians dont look like Indians, tho you sure do look like Arabs.

as always , like a pathetic troll , off-topic

c'mon !! i though zionists have an iq>60 , u failed me! lol

at least we had our country , what abt u ? u have been an unwelcome guest in all countries around the world !!

thats why they kicked your a$$ out .

u look like indians , iranians , arabs , africans , chinese , ......... all mixed .................. well you look bad :D

except 500!! lmao :D :D

Ashke NAZI jews are Russians and Germans genetically have nothing to do with Hebrews or the Israelites they are Ashkenazi=NAZI

Back
Top Bottom