What's new

Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egy

Dear covert Indian, do i have to remind you that Mcdonalds do not sell Beef burgers in your India?

Can you explain, how much a person can offend a hindu while he eats beef? now imagine insulting a cow! you will be minced meat before you done with your thoughts.

You think I am an Indian? LOL! If you can't come up with a logical argument, don't stoop to trying to troll me. I give you a 2/10 for effort though. :tup:

BTW how is Gotham city?

:lol:

Why weren't Riots sparked when Churches were burnt down in Egypt and Muslims were allowed to have Sex with Wife's Dead Bodies?

haa this guy was seems like holding is p... to jerk off ..waiting for the moment of masturba..... a...h....le..look at the topic and comment...bat--ds " Internet Hindu".

if we all carefully read history we will understand jews have always been the source of unrest in this world.

Crusades were fought because of jewish backstabber

ww2 jews, almost all the evil happenings are related to these ppl?

can i blame jews then?

Judaism is the Baap (Father) of both Christianity and Islam. Without them, You do not even have any Existence to Speak off. :lol:

haa this guy was seems like holding is p... to jerk off ..waiting for the moment of masturba..... a...h....le..look at the topic and comment...bat--ds " Internet Hindu".

Says the Dumba*s Chinaman. :lol:

Answer me: What was the need of Riots by Muslims?

after all they are Jews ,,they are masters of deciet..

Dude, are there more like you?

I never met a Chinese that is so vehemently anti-Semitic, judging by your posts.

Chinese people are generally more decent, my guess is that your an aberration and certainly not the norm among the Chinese.

Judaism is the Baap (Father) of both Christianity and Islam. Without them, You do not even have any Existence to Speak off. :lol:

Says the Dumba*s Chinaman. :lol:

Answer me: What was the need of Riots by Muslims?

Answer me what was the need of riots in India eg gujrat,bombay,hyderabad,delhi.....................

judasim has nothing to do with Islam.

Poor baby. Are you angry that the movie and the response to the movie made Americans hate your kind even more? Arab.

Arabs do not deserve democracy or freedom. Uncivilized creatures that they are.

Sooner or later they will have to drop their wailings and problems from Bagdad to malmo in sweden..Imagine if sassanid persia and byzantium won against the arabs?

Not only me, look around you, the world has prosecuted you for a reason, I guess.

In India Israelis never persecuted...not only Jews the Syrian Christians came and settled in Kerala, then the Parsis from Iran came and settled in Gujarat when they feared for their life in Iran, I feel really proud about my country for sheltering the people who are persecuted in their home country...

Keep up the small mindedness. You think people with an opinion differing from yours should be hunted down and killed? You are a sad, sad little man.

why hate Iranian prime minister when he has a difference of opinion about holocaust.

Imbecile's ambitions to make his name in hollywood has paid off, leave it on us muslims to make any idiot the world famous movie director writer or journalist, Salman Rushdi is thanking us on his way to hell. Now Imbicile is out of the hell hole knows as Israel and will be living a comfortable life in hollywood.

Imbecile's ambitions to make his name in hollywood has paid off, leave it on us muslims to make any idiot the world famous movie director writer or journalist, Salman Rushdi is thanking us on his way to hell. Now Imbicile is out of the hell hole knows as Israel and will be living a comfortable life in hollywood.

Exactly, it is the dumb Muslims fault for acting like idiots, if there's an anti-Islam movie, they should reply to its contents instead of taking guns out.

What else could Jews do. They don't even know the book Torah which was revealed 3200 years age and the Prophet Moses (PBUH) names are mentioned in the Quran too. Infact we respect Torah & Moses more better than these Jews.

Back
Top Bottom