What's new

Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egy

What else could Jews do. They don't even know the book Torah which was revealed 3200 years age and the Prophet Moses (PBUH) names are mentioned in the Quran too. Infact we respect Torah & Moses more better than these Jews.

Muslims and Arabs also create propaganda videos that blast Hindus, Christians and Jews which are much more vile and disgusting than anything this video has done.

Muslims and Arabs also create propaganda videos that blast Hindus, Christians and Jews which are much more vile and disgusting than anything this video has done.

I agree!

But at least everybody should work on their side to stop the hatred. It's not like a plaything that throw stones one by one.

What else could Jews do. They don't even know the book Torah which was revealed 3200 years age and the Prophet Moses (PBUH) names are mentioned in the Quran too. Infact we respect Torah & Moses more better than these Jews.

Of course it is mentioned in the Quran, the Quran takes large parts of the Torah, and came into existence long after Judaism. You respect the Torah & Moses "more better" than the Jews? What?

why hate Iranian prime minister when he has a difference of opinion about holocaust.

Why make sweeping generalizations about Jewish people? Where did I say I hate the Iranian prime minister? Why even waste time trying to say I believe something when you've never seen me say that?

An alleged evil jew made a movie.

Some decent peace loving people killed some other innocent people.

Its really not that difficult to see where the real problem is. A few years ago some british pakistanis used idols of Hindu deities for target practice. I wonder if Hindus would be justified in calling all Muslims names like most posters here are doing and one really really peaceful person even calling for finishing them off.

You only fool your own kind, and that does not take any fooling.

Salman Rusdhie-2 in making only problem is its a jew this time.

Keep up the small mindedness. You think people with an opinion differing from yours should be hunted down and killed? You are a sad, sad little man.
Tell that to the many Germans who were "hunted down" because they denied the holohoax.

We have to see the motives behind these films and the people who produce them. They do it to incite violence within Muslim countries and to agitate Muslims worldwide regardless if you are a "extremists" or just a moderate Muslim who's probably done no harm to anyone yet finds his religious sentiments being offended.

We should exercise caution and self restraint in such situation, otherwise we are just playing into their hands by violently attacking religious minorities or foreigners (in this case embassy staff).

Tell that to the many Germans who were "hunted down" because they denied the holohoax.

Why do you make such ridiculous statements? What if I told you "all Pakistanis are terrorists" To which you reply "that's not true, those are extremists" My response is "tell that to the families of people killed in terrorist activity. If you want to play that ignorant game, it is a two way street. Also do provide some examples of Jewish people going and killing people that are Holocaust deniers. I want to see some real life examples where the German embassy was overrun by Jews and their diplomats were killed. While you're doing that, I'll go out and take some pictures of a flying unicorn.

Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt protests

Go hide you ****** coward. We should always remember Zionist roles in spreading sedition among people and wars to keep themselves safe and away from lights, their ****** nature will never change unless they are finished.

That was a pure idiotic post. You should move back under the rock again.

The movie was a collaboration between an Israeli Jew and Egyptian Coptic Christians. There are certain Jewish groups collaborating with Christian Coptics in spewing anti-Islamic propaganda in the US.

The movie was a collaboration between an Israeli Jew and Egyptian Coptic Christians.

Terry Jones is Egyptian??

And what are you trying to say here?? you want to start a civil war in Egypt?? is that your goal??

I didn't watch the movie, can someone explain what was the content that was so bad?

Terry Jones is Egyptian??

And what are you trying to say here?? you want to start a civil war in Egypt?? is that your goal??

The Egyptian coptic involved with this movie is MORRIS SADEK. I live in the US and have met a large number of Coptic Christians who spew anti Islamic propaganda all the time.

Back
Top Bottom