What's new

Israeli Official Hints Pentagon Plans May Make Lone Strike on Iran

How pathetic.

Shatner,Nimoy, Walter Koenig , Brent Spiner, the guys who play the Ferengi Race , Armin Shimmerman(Quark) and other Star Trek actors are Jewish in real life.

And there are plenty of Jews in the Star Trek galaxy, as well...

May your god help your poor soul. :disagree:

u replied :rofl:

US should not get involved with Iran. If Israel has problems with Iran, let Israel take care of them.

May Elohim Bless you Medinat Yisrael...May your tribe increase and you always prevail and your enemies flounder...We are with you always
thisraeliflag.gif

An evangelical bharti christian here? :lol:

I used to think that Iran was capable of "defending" itself because of the Iran-Iraq war but the reality is if Israel/U.S.A decides to carry out strategic strikes Iran won't be able to retaliate. Iran might have a strong ground force but it's Air Force is next to nothing compared to Israel and America, and I think the Iranians lack the guts to respond to any strategic strikes in a way that will make things worse for them.
This is evident in the countless assassinations of it's military leaders and scientists by Israel/U.S.A

Just recently a General from their "special forces" was killed by Israel and all they could do was rant about how the wrath of God will come down on Israel.

If the Iranian "special forces" generals are incapable of defending themselves, what does that say about its regular forces?

An evangelical bharti christian here? :lol:
Why are you jealous...is it because i'm not propogating your book of peace....After all Israel is the Holy Land and it has some kind of reverance and religious significance for all Abrahamic religions including Islam
34707854.jpg

:lol: They think they can carry out a surgical strike on Iran without getting shot down by SAM? Iran, Russia and China have been preparing for this attack for a decade. Do they really think North Korea will stand by if Iran is attacked? The war will break out on the Korean peninsula and Persian Gulf simultaneously! Lebanon and Syria will launch missile attacks on Tel Aviv directly. China will directly attack USA forces in South Korea and Ryukyu Islands. USA will lose everything in a massive global conflict it foolishly ignited!
Which film are you talking about?

Why are you jealous...is it because i'm not propogating your book of peace....After all Israel is the Holy Land and it has some kind of reverance and religious significance for all Abrahamic religions including Islam
34707854.jpg

Jealous of what? an evangelical born again bharti christian's rantings? LOL...

The place where your "god" was "born" (LMAO!) is still in West bank i think...

I am an RC by birth and baptism...not born again..Just because I support Israel....i am not evangelising here...so by that account if you are supporting Pakistan then you are proselytising Islam....and if you are talking of Bethlehem what difference it makes if it is under PA or Israel does it change any historical facts...The God you are following is the God of Abraham & Moses...the God of the Jews and Christians....now what you have to say about that

There are two sides in this conflict of Islamic extremism and the world. One side is good, while the other evil. One side protects their people from terrorists while the other uses their people as human shields. Like your beloved Palestinians.

We both know which side is wrong and which side is right. You are free to believe what you prefer but "LOL"ing and "LMAO"ing makes one believe that you are incapable of comprehending anything i've just said.
So i advise using Google Translate.

Only 5 or 6 out of total 58 posts over here belong to Iranian, Iranian are well aware of all these craps, barking and propaganda about a probable attack to Iran it's just bull$hit , we don't give a $hit to it as we've never given ... be happy about your winner and looser game ... Iran wouldn't be the looser ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom