What's new

Israeli Soldiers Call for Revenge against Palestinians

Yeah, and Saudi is a bastion of freedom and human rights.:rofl:
bro we have the patriot act in place in america. it essentially destroys every right we have.

No one talks shit about my beloved Israel!
sit down! shut up!

Bringing Father of a nation and disrespecting him may not go down well for most of us Indians here..... I am shocked see some of the comments made in this thread....

"History" is one of the most important subject to be taught to any student....
blame @Abingdonboy

A) Hamas praised the kidnapping of the Israeli youth....let's see them praise this. B) The Palestinians screech for payback on the kid who was killed....the Israelis had 3 killed....but they shouldn't screech as much as you do for 1?

bro we have the patriot act in place in america. it essentially destroys every right we have.

sit down! shut up!

blame @Abingdonboy
Really? I am American....hasn't destroyed any right of mine or effected me in any way. In fact it makes my enemies unhappy....worth it.

Shut up idiot!
images

Really? I am American....hasn't destroyed any right of mine or effected me in any way. In fact it makes my enemies unhappy....worth it.
well you white most likely so you don't have to worry about it. but the rest of us americans have to worry because fbi could just accuse us of anything and just throw our rights in the bin.
these types of laws will lead to an authoritarian state.
" those who give up there freedom for security deserve neither"

Yeah, you are just jealous of the love that Jews and Hindus have you hater!
44541996.jpg

well you white most likely so you don't have to worry about it. but the rest of us americans have to worry because fbi could just accuse us of anything and just throw our rights in the bin.
these types of laws will lead to an authoritarian state.
" those who give up there freedom for security deserve neither"

44541996.jpg
You are right on that. But as a few of my girlfriends have been Mexican I am not totally for laws against immigrants. But those that protect our collective security....I am all for.

You are right on that. But as a few of my girlfriends have been Mexican I am not totally for laws against immigrants. But those that protect our collective security....I am all for.
you seem like a troll so i will ignore you.

you seem like a troll so i will ignore you.
I'm not....but do what you feel is right. What part of what I said makes you think "troll"? I gave a legitimate opinion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom