What's new

ISRAEL'S PR VICTORY SHAMES NEWS BROADCASTERS

Yeah, you're right, communal riots don't happen in india, they're all lies! Gujrat massacre was a propaganda campaign by ISI against the reputation of india. You qualify to be Dr. Joeph Goebbel's true disciple!

Oh thank you for your valuable input Mr Smart Alec, now why don't you go and read the post I was replying to.

Talking of discrimination, there's rabid discrimination against minorities in india. Only 3% Muslims get government jobs in india, these are not our reports, these are your own statistics.

You need to go deeper onto the reasons if you are really interested in understanding facts.

From what I have seen that is not the case and I couldn't care less.

You need to go deeper onto the reasons if you are really interested in understanding facts.

From what I have seen that is not the case and I couldn't care less.

Leave it bro, he will never get that it was the very same discriminating evil Indian Government that ordered Sachar committee to begin with. If us evil Hindus wanted to discriminate against Indian muslims why would we order such commission in the first place.

Leave it bro, he will never get that it was the very same discriminating evil Indian Government that ordered Sachar committee to begin with. If us evil Hindus wanted to discriminate against Indian muslims why would we order such commission in the first place.

The commission can make a report and make recommendations but it has no power to take any action. Even after publication of the report has anything changed? Muslims are still being denied jobs in the governemnt. You blabber as if the indian government has done a great favour to the indian Muslims by forming a commission and having a report. I'm pretty sure there will be more reports like that but the ground reality won't change for the indian Muslims and that is what really counts.

^^ I don't have much knowledge in this regards, so you should take it up Vinod2070 in a separate thread or better yet use the search function to dig out the countless other threads where this issue has been discussed, and several rebuttals made.

Also why was Taslima Nasreen forced to leave Bangladesh?

Back
Top Bottom