What's new

Osama bin Laden getting newfound support in America

Because Imran khan niyazi sahab said he was shahid .
Imran Khan is entitled to his opinion and his opinion may not be shared by others in Pakistan.

Now shoo Indiot.

Because Imran khan niyazi sahab said he was shahid .
Imran Khan is not an Islamic Scholar to give his opinion on Osama Bin Laden, and the American War on Terrorism and the Abbottabad raid.

That would include Hindu Indiots coming from third world slumdog India to USA. :disagree:

I am saying the same thing , no illiterate terrorist from third world should get entry in secular white lands . Only educated class should come to secular lands .
Why are you angry janaab ?

Clinton got a blow job at the Oval Office by a Yahoodi chick!

OBL was such a sourpuss...

#ImHappyforClinton
Yes Hillary Clinton should be more worried about her husband Bill Clinton visiting prostitutes like Monica Lewinsky than lecturing other countries like in the Middle East.

Last edited:
Imran Khan is entitled to his opinion and his opinion may not be shared by others in Pakistan.

Now shoo Indiot.

Imran Khan is not an Islamic Scholar to give his opinion on Osama Bin Laden, and the American War on Terrorism and the Abbottabad raid.
So some pakistanis including you think jihadi osama bin laden was not shahid ?

Let me ask this question: Is there solid proof that Osama Bin Laden did 9/11?

Where is the proof Osama Bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad raid in 2011?

If the answer is no, Then Who can call who a terrorist without proof?

I am a very impartial and honest person.

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

By the way the Afghan Taliban asked for proof for Osama Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11.
It even says so on wikipedia.

Let me ask this question: Is there solid proof that Osama Bin Laden did 9/11?

Where is the proof Osama Bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad raid in 2011?

If the answer is no, Then Who can call who a terrorist without proof?

I am a very impartial and honest person.
Since you are impartial so

You look to be different from other pakistanis including Imran khan who called him shahid, that means Osama bin laden was fighting holy war jihad against kafirs and martyred fighting with kafirs. If he was not fighting then tell what he was doing in his life ?

You look to be different from other pakistanis including Imran khan who called him shahid, that means Osama bin laden was fighting holy war jihad against kafirs and martyred fighting with kafirs. If he was not fighting then tell what he was doing in his life ?
I do not know Osama bin Laden personally to form an opinion on him. So I do not know whether he should be called a martyr or a terrorist.

Funny part, is that when Osama Bin Laden was fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan he was branded a hero.

Smells like hypocrisy doesn't it. :disagree:

Since you are impartial so

Thats because the world is not so black and white. I do believe there are grey areas.
Important not to generalize a group of peoples or society.

The only thing I remember about OBL is that when he died, the Americans found huge collection of **** movies in his house.

So he was a die hard fan of love.

I don’t understand this obsession with a terrorist whose action lead him to deserving death.

Good to see citizen of United States of Israel are waking up and finding out my true message, appreciate their love and support for my literary work, I shall forgive them for their sins against humanity BUT before that can happen BIDEN needs to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

The only thing I remember about OBL is that when he died, the Americans found huge collection of **** movies in his house.

I don’t understand this obsession with a terrorist whose action lead him to deserving death.
Do you have proof of Osama bin Laden's involvement in 9/11?

Where are the photographs of Osama Bin Laden's killing in Abbottabad raid?

Yo yo hol'up this is completely false propaganda, spread to dirty my image to the world, I'm a man of GOD I never touched those p*rnos those were of my 6th son from my 9th wife, I personally denounce such filth I didn't watch those p*rnos.........................I watched hentai to more specific loli hentai.

Yo yo hol'up this is completely false propaganda, spread to dirty my image to the world, I'm a man of GOD I never touched those p*rnos those were of my 6th son from my 9th wife, I personally denounce such filth I didn't watch those p*rnos.........................I watched hentai to more specific loli hentai.
Enjoy with the things for which you launched you jihad , convey my regards to hoors .single malt is served there ?

Get out of here you fvcking false flagger.

Nobody here likes Osama Bin Laden.

he was a bargaining chip who got taken away. probably some army officer sold the location for green card and few million dollars

Enjoy with the things for which you launched you jihad , convey my regards to hoors .single malt is served there ?
Huh?...really living in ya head rentfree I see. By any chance was your mum amongst any of my many sexual encounters?
Anyhow sorry I can't convey your regards to the hoors whom you're so clearing obsessed about, cuz I'M VERY MUCH ALIVE, living by just fine in Emperor General ALADEEN'S basement ever since they killed my double in 2011,

So.... you may have to do it yourself, Haha just kidding the closest you'll ever get to them would be in 🔥, feel free to ask for single malt there, until then RESPECTFULLY get off my cock! and go suck a dick (a Shiv Ling if you will).

I'm quite busy enjoying my retirement as is, got no time thinking about hoors or booze as such, not even in my top 3 things in paradise tbh, eternal peace and no pajeets shitting around sounds heavenly enough!, Until then I'm off to hunting in the wild with my buddy ALADEEN, Think I'll ask him to let loose a few shitjeets with the pigs, should blend in real nice!

Get out of here you fvcking false flagger.

Nobody here likes Osama Bin Laden.
Womp...Womp... :(

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom