What's new

Osama bin Laden getting newfound support in America

"the Obama Administration excluded all Military-Age Males
from the collateral damage count in areas where the U.S engaged in drone warfare/ Though the
Military-Age Male (MAM) category references the draft, the term is applied to all boys and men,
including civilians, who are aged sixteen years and older.
"
Yeah...I knew you would bring that up. I did the keyword search for 'years' and found the relevant passages.

That passage does not mean the US called 16 yrs old males as combatants as stated in the abstract.

In 2012, The New York Times reported that the Obama Administration excluded all Military-Age Males from the collateral damage count in areas where the U.S engaged in drone warfare/ Though the Military-Age Male (MAM) category references the draft, the term is applied to all boys and men, including civilians, who are aged sixteen years and older. The Military-Aged Male category is not synonymous with 'combatant,' but marks boys and men for differentiated treatment in conflict zones, to the point where male bodies are used as a shorthand for 'combatant' when assessing the collateral damage count.​

It means that in the process of account for collateral damages, 16 yrs and older can be excluded from that accounting due the frequent enlistment of 16 yrs old into combatant services.

You can easily remove NYT and Indian media paywalls, there are plenty of extensions for chrome.
Not interested. It is considered impolite to provide paywalled sources because not everyone can afford or even unwilling to get them. I have no interested in doing the extra work.

Yeah...I knew you would bring that up. I did the keyword search for 'years' and found the relevant passages.

That passage does not mean the US called 16 yrs old males as combatants as stated in the abstract.

In 2012, The New York Times reported that the Obama Administration excluded all Military-Age Males from the collateral damage count in areas where the U.S engaged in drone warfare/ Though the Military-Age Male (MAM) category references the draft, the term is applied to all boys and men, including civilians, who are aged sixteen years and older. The Military-Aged Male category is not synonymous with 'combatant,' but marks boys and men for differentiated treatment in conflict zones, to the point where male bodies are used as a shorthand for 'combatant' when assessing the collateral damage count.

It means that in the process of account for collateral damages, 16 yrs and older can be excluded from that accounting due the frequent enlistment of 16 yrs old into combatant services.
By this logic most people killed on 9/11 can be classified as combatants. This is the same justification Osama bin Laden used for 9/11 - that American people frequently enlist in and fund combatant services.
Not interested. It is considered impolite to provide paywalled sources because not everyone can afford or even unwilling to get them. I have no interested in doing the extra work.
Look, I can't help you if you insist on remaining ignorant. I'm just letting you know that Muslim civilians have been indiscriminately terrorized for decades now, and now ordinary civilians outside of defence forums are well aware of this fact and asking uncomfortable questions.

Feel free to give a little summary of the PNAC document here then.

George Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden are habitual liars. The CNN excels in propaganda and Fox news tells nothing but lies spun in White superemacist narratives.

You have taken them to be your source of truth and gospel.

Free yourself.
Bhai like I said whole world is a liar. You not praying is also big fat conspiracy. You breathing is also big fat conspiracy. You walking is also big fat conspiracy. You sleeping is also big fat conspiracy

By this logic most people killed on 9/11 can be classified as combatants. This is the same justification Osama bin Laden used for 9/11 - that American people frequently enlist in and fund combatant services.
Then by all means, Muslims attacks US more. The southern border is wide open and the Mexican drug cartels are also in the transportation business.

Osama family members had to be deported in 2012. Maybe you have a good explanation for that

Of course his Yemenese wife had four young kids born between 2003 and 2008. I did not know dead men could pump babies :enjoy:

Man you won’t know a scam if it hit you like a ton of bricks

Because Imran khan niyazi sahab said he was shahid .

Any proof he actually died in the US raid ?

So far I can’t even a picture

Bhai like I said whole world is a liar. You not praying is also big fat conspiracy. You breathing is also big fat conspiracy. You walking is also big fat conspiracy. You sleeping is also big fat conspiracy
Answer the questions:

Is the CNN and the other mainstream media the source of truth to you?

Do you believr they have your best interests in mind when they create a narrative for you to believe in as it was the scripture?

What is your proof and evidence that the whole world is not a liar?

The NYT might be scripture for you, but in reality it is a Zionist propaganda lying rag!

You believe George Bush and Obama to be truthful and incapable of lying. Even though is a cocaine addicted drunkard responsible of millions of deaths that believes God tells him to do things and the other is a crack smoking Zionist not better than the first one.

The whole world couldn'r care less if they decided to ship your entire family to the the Gitmo Bay.

Answer the questions:

Is the CNN and the other mainstream media the source of truth to you?

Do you believr they have your best interests in mind when they create a narrative for you to believe in as it was the scripture?

What is your proof and evidence that the whole world is not a liar?

The NYT might be scripture for you, but in reality it is a Zionist propaganda lying rag!

You believe George Bush and Obama to be truthful and incapable of lying. Even though is a cocaine addicted drunkard responsible of millions of deaths that believes God tells him to do things and the other is a crack smoking Zionist not better than the first one.

The whole world couldn'r care less if they decided to ship your entire family to the the Gitmo Bay.
O Bhai whole life is a conspiracy. We breathing, eating, sleeping entire thing is a conspiracy. Please go live in your world of delusions and bubble. And my source is our own boys, but you please continue to live in denial. A person who just wants to remain high with delusions and utter ignorance nothing can be done about it. So continue in your bubble no wonder we Muslims never learn and follow both Islam and science and get developed both economically and militarily because we have delusionals like you who want to blame whole world except to look in the mirror.

O Bhai whole life is a conspiracy. We breathing, eating, sleeping entire thing is a conspiracy. Please go live in your world of delusions and bubble. And my source is our own boys, but you please continue to live in denial. A person who just wants to remain high with delusions and utter ignorance nothing can be done about it. So continue in your bubble no wonder we Muslims never learn and follow both Islam and science and get developed both economically and militarily because we have delusionals like you who want to blame whole world except to look in the mirror.
Agreed we Muslims need to get our Pakistan country in order.

Answer the questions.

Just recently a video of one of your masters harassing a food cart worker went viral.

Was he telling the truth also?

Why are you so afraid to answer? Are you still in Pakistan and fear that they will pick you up for daring to think?

If so I understand.

Otherwise stop lecturing us on how your Zionist masters are always truthful and that their narrative is 100% truth. Their word may be scripture for you, but their word holds no value to me. They are hateful scum and deserve to burn in hell for their crimes.

Answer the questions.

Just recently a video of one of your masters harassing a food cart worker went viral.

Was he telling the truth also?

Why are you so afraid to answer? Are you still in Pakistan and fear that they will pick you up for daring to think?

If so I understand.

Otherwise stop lecturing us on how your Zionist masters are always truthful and that their narrative is 100% truth. Their word may be scripture for you, but their word holds no value to me. They are hateful scum and deserve to burn in hell for their crimes.
I don't have any master but you are childishly delusional living in a world of stupidity where you want to run like a coward from taking any responsibility and you being a bloody failure is a global conspiracy otherwise you would have done great. So please continue with your dumb claims.

I don't have any master but you are childishly delusional living in a world of stupidity where you want to run like a coward from taking any responsibility and you being a bloody failure is a global conspiracy otherwise you would have done great. So please continue with your dumb claims.
Answer the questions and prove me wrong then.

You also believe Libya was bombing itself and Syria called the Zionists to go and take over all of their oil fields?

Clearly, anyone that sets up a narrative for you to believe in and you never question it, is your master.

They are symbols of truth for you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom