What's new

Osama bin Laden getting newfound support in America

The danger of what you said is clear. If you claim latitude on HOW, as in methods and paths, I am 'responsible' for my govt's policies, politics, and actions, I can claim the latitude to do the same for your citizenry. That is how Osama bin Laden effectively made all Americans targets for his war against US. That means we should toss the Geneva Convention, no such thing as a 'war crime', no distinction of a 'military' or 'civilian' target, and finally, no end to wars.

Given the current gross technological difference between the US and the West vs everyone else, I say -- go for it. I served my country once and even though I am now approaching retirement age, with this new type of unrestrained warfare, am willing to enlist again. I know my ways in an F-16 cockpit. :enjoy:
you already toss it and enabled it, who are you trying to fool here?

you already toss it and enabled it, who are you trying to fool here?
Do YOU believe that as US citizen who paid taxes and voted, I am responsible for my country's actions and as Osama bin Laden argued, a 'legitimate' military target?

Do YOU believe that as US citizen who paid taxes and voted, I am responsible for my country's actions and as Osama bin Laden argued, a 'legitimate' military target?
yes unless you say explicitly that you denounce your country foreign policy, those are not, as you believe that any palestinian is legitimate target and you drop bombs on them.

OBL was a CIA asset. Why would the CIA target its fellow countrymen is the real question.

Then as I said: Bring it on.

Al-Qaeda attacked US, not once but twice. Surely there are more brave Muslims out there who exploited our open border policies and attack US again, right? There are plenty of schools, shopping malls, and hotels to do suicide bombs. Bring it on.

Then as I said: Bring it on.

Al-Qaeda attacked US, not once but twice. Surely there are more brave Muslims out there who exploited our open border policies and attack US again, right? There are plenty of schools, shopping malls, and hotels to do suicide bombs. Bring it on.
you attacked first and opened pandora box.

you attacked first and opened pandora box.
Then -- Bring it on. How more clear can I get? Am not dancing around. Am saying to all the brave Muslims out there -- Bring it on.

Children in Pashtun tribal areas have such bad PTSD that they are afraid of sunny days because the clear skies allow drones to target them with ease.

Please read up more on the ideology of Manifest Destiny and its implications in the light of the Project for New American Century, aka the PNAC document.

You have taken George Bush and Obama as your source of truth, but hate to break it to you. One was a cocaine addicted drunkard that believe God told him to do things and the other is a seasoned Chicago bureaucrat accused of running and using crack.

Good day to you sir!
I have read a lot. I have whole library at home which keeps growing. You had biggest intelligence failure in 2011. You were caught off guard, instead of calling it big fat conspiracy, learn from it and correct your ways and fill the security gaps you faced.

Children in Pashtun tribal areas have such bad PTSD that they are afraid of sunny days because the clear skies allow drones to target them with ease.

First, I do not do paywalled sources. SEcond, where in your source does it say that the US declared males 16 yrs and older are legitimate military targets? Am open minded.

Then -- Bring it on. How more clear can I get? Am not dancing around. Am saying to all the brave Muslims out there -- Bring it on.
it is already brought, you are in war with rest of the world on this way or another.
do not brag me here you cowboy red neck shit, go smoke some fentanyl to calm down.

First, I do not do paywalled sources. SEcond, where in your source does it say that the US declared males 16 yrs and older are legitimate military targets? Am open minded.
"the Obama Administration excluded all Military-Age Males
from the collateral damage count in areas where the U.S engaged in drone warfare/ Though the
Military-Age Male (MAM) category references the draft, the term is applied to all boys and men,
including civilians, who are aged sixteen years and older.
"

You can easily remove NYT and Indian media paywalls, there are plenty of extensions for chrome.

I have read a lot. I have whole library at home which keeps growing. You had biggest intelligence failure in 2011. You were caught off guard, instead of calling it big fat conspiracy, learn from it and correct your ways and fill the security gaps you faced.
Feel free to give a little summary of the PNAC document here then.

George Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden are habitual liars. The CNN excels in propaganda and Fox news tells nothing but lies spun in White superemacist narratives.

You have taken them to be your source of truth and gospel.

Free yourself.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom