What's new

ISRO launches record 104 satellites into space

so does it mean .. we have 1000+km capacity MIRV ICBM !!
Dude as per ur pslv crossed nearly some 12000 and then it dispersed 104 sats in different altitude .
If you compare it in terms of MIRV yes with plsv India could have dispersed from 104 war heads to any number below . I guess it's more than 12000 as it's flight path supposed to reach US waters from bay of Bengal .. MIRV could have traveled more distance through put it's decend .

Can i troll? aahhh if only i didnt have indian members as friends here :big_boss:

Congrats @Nilgiri @hellfire @Joe Shearer and rest of the people.

I like the feat, but I'd be happier if they just concentrated on lowering cost, increasing reliability and making it happen again and again without any hitches. Also if they kept space for south Asian payloads.

so does it mean .. we have 1000+km capacity MIRV ICBM !!
A waste of money. Never going to be used. India should propagate that we have all these capabilities for deterence but not waste any resources on them.

Congrats India. Well done. Have always supported scientific achievements especially of the east. Time to solve all our issues and start the age of east and then do regime changes in the west ;) ;)

Congrats @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @hellfire and other non troll Indians. :)

So good to read this....

I like the feat, but I'd be happier if they just concentrated on lowering cost, increasing reliability and making it happen again and again without any hitches. Also if they kept space for south Asian payloads.
AH u are just grumpy !!

here for you

ti_725_5397.7929407741.jpg

We can have- even Kalam Sir allured to it. Though I don't think ISRO will ever develop that.
but it can be used by DRDO .. right ?

Are you serious ?
38 straight successful pslv launches is not a sign of reliability ?
Without hitches also means reliability.
Av cost is 16 m usd per launch for pslv xl. Much cheaper than any comparable launcher at the moment. Though spacex might have other ideas.
Other south asian countries dont even mfr satellites . What should we keep space for ?

Simply ignore that fellow (Beast), perhaps report him. Nearly all his posts are rage-induced outbursts with zero understanding of the subject.

More than a dozen posts have been written about the distinction between heavy lift v disbursed payload so comparing the two is meaningless. And while we have some way to go before we master the indigenous engines for GSLV (for heavy lift) there's no denying that the PSLV is now a very stable platform with sophisticated launch ablity, albeit with medium weight (1-tonne class).

This is a bad example. Motorcycles are of great value to that huge segment of people who cannot afford a car yet are hindered deeply by lack of public transport. They are also very useful in places where roads are narrow or poor and for those who cannot afford fuel mileage of cars. Villages and small towns practically run on motorcycles. Even in cities a motorcyle is often an affordable and convenient form of transport for teenagers before they progress to cars.

In short: A banya like Bajaj manufacturing motorcyles is a good thing.

You fail to see the point of my post. And answered like a primary school kid (no offense).

How do *you* get benefitted if Bajaj makes motorcycles? Or there is a PSLV/GSLV launch?

Do *you* get money from the govt., a promotion, get to live in a better house, have better govt. facilities? Bajaj gets rich (or the Govt. fat cats get richer with bribes from Govt. contracts), but why are *you* (average Indian schmuck) jumping up and down and cheering??

The answer would be *no*.

How does making motorcycles/buses/cars/trucks in India or shooting off rockets in useless space endeavors help the average citizen (or Sanghi) *personally*?

The answer is still a big, fat *NO*. I think I've made my point. Enough OT talk.

You fail to see the point of my post. And answered like a primary school kid (no offense).

How do *you* get benefitted if Bajaj makes motorcycles? Or there is a PSLV/GSLV launch?

Do *you* get money from the govt., a promotion, get to live in a better house, have better govt. facilities? Bajaj gets rich (or the Govt. fat cats get richer with bribes from Govt. contracts), but why are *you* (average Indian schmuck) jumping up and down and cheering??

How does making motorcycles/buses/cars/trucks in India or shooting off rockets in useless space endeavors help the average citizen (or Sanghi) *personally*?

The answer is still a big, fat *NO*. I think I've made my point. Enough OT talk.

@WebMaster look at his nuisance..

:-)

Don't be calling the Webmaster. Answer the questions - if you have logic.

I was not breaking any forum rules, so don't bother him.

you are not breaking rules but barking... did you come from stone age or what.. because of those satellites you are able to type your nonsense in this forum.. because of those satellite scientists able to identify rise in sea level will submerge BD into Bay of bengal... those satellites essential to improve communication to reach remote villages... will you send post card or call/message to your family... am sure you prefer to walk across towns to reach your relatives to ask them "how are they ".

have u done any crash course in dumbness or its ur natural talent ?

Three cheers for isro n their tireless efforts.
Hip hip hurray.
And a hearty thanks to greats sarabhai ..kalam sir n others
One thing that gives a uniqueness to ISRO is that they are really gifted with true leaders and innovators.
Most of their engineers and scientists are from regional premier engineering colleges not from so called IIT's.
From its start leaders were really talented guys including Sarabhai,Kalam,Madhavan Nair,Radhalkrishnan etc.

Too much of crap Utterly Indigestible.

Back
Top Bottom