What's new

Issues of Indian Muslims in US not different from those in India

Can somebody answer me why a Muslim living in London goes up in arms beacuse some mulsims got killed in Iraq?

At the same time why dont you see the same being not followed by people of other community say like Hindu/Chrisitans/Jains etc etc...

Why does the Muslims gets hurt?

Can somebody answer me why a Muslim living in London goes up in arms beacuse some mulsims got killed in Iraq?

At the same time why dont you see the same being not followed by people of other community say like Hindu/Chrisitans/Jains etc etc...

Why does the Muslims gets hurt?

coz the west is yet to invade a hindu/christian country.

if you are talking about the sinhalese that are in sri lanka thin what in blue hell are the tamil freaken tigers, may i remind you madam they are considered a terrorist organisetion by the US

I know a lot more than Tigers than what you imagine.

The LTTE do not bring religion into their fight, they do not abuse Lord Buddha despite the Sinhalese exploiting his name to rally their society.

Muslims on the other hand bring religion into everything utterly unconnected to their current situation.

how many of them are under US/UK occupation?

Why should US/UK occupy a Christian/Hindu country to prove their neutrality towards religion ?

oh yes, thats why your top actress aishwarya had to marry a tree to become pure.....

how is that even remotely related?

And FYI, Amitabh issued quite a clear statement to that regards, denying it and even joked bout it as guest editor or summat for TOI. Not that i'd expect you to post anything without authentication. pathetic.

There is this one thing i find weird....

a Muslim in UK would go up in arms for a Muslim being killed in Iraq. I mean seriously, Muslim in Africa would get mad because of some treatment of Muslims or rioting in Europe !!

how is that even remotely related?

And FYI, Amitabh issued quite a clear statement to that regards, denying it and even joked bout it as guest editor or summat for TOI. Not that i'd expect you to post anything without authentication. pathetic.

whats pathetic is your contrymen talking abt who is more civilized and when the they are shown how civilized their own kind is his fellow jumps in and rants "how is that even remotely related?" and even more pathetic is your fellow indian ranting in other threads not to bring in india vs Pak talks while your indian lobby on PFF has to bring in Pakistan or Islamic terrorism into every topic to cover the reality of your land from being stripped in public.

Back
Top Bottom