What's new

‘It never stops’: killings by US police reach record high, at least 1,176 people or about 100 people a month in 2022

That might be the problem, China needs to sterilize han chinese and keep the one child policy for them, so the minority does not suffer
probably have none is the best answer for both the han and the indians.

What is true uighur culture? are you an Uighur?
since you are the master of youtube and searching all over the web; go find out yourself. since you will be hard working - ask for a few more cents on your timesheet when you sign off.

truely shenzi beggars ... tsk tsk... this is what best communist ccp paid bots can do.

LOL, and let you India infest this planet?

Why is INDIA so Dirty?

I dunno man, why are there so many chinese, every airport or tourist attraction one goes to they are like flies, dirty and noisy, I trust the commie bros over at Nanhai to control this pestilence soon. They are very friendly to westerners and always accomodate us😄

I dunno man, why are there so many chinese, every airport or tourist attraction one goes to they are like flies, dirty and noisy, I trust the commie bros over at Nanhai to control this pestilence soon. They are very friendly to westerners and always accomodate us😄
trust me... we are just infested with them here. up to no good.

these new ones are just trouble - drugs, ivory, copper, timber etc. we were safe with our late president magafuli who took a very hard line with everyone crossing the line.

Lol, because Chinese have money and all countries welcome them for money. you suggest that Chinese should be sterillized, but do you know India population is posing to overtake China's this year? why you don't sterillize yourselves first?

Summary​

1. Footage of the violent arrest that led to the death of Tyre Nichols has been made public
  2. It appears to show Memphis police officers shouting profanities and taking turns to kick and punch the 29-year-old after a traffic stop
  3. His mother says no-one should go through what she is going through - and says the five former police officers charged over his death "disgraced their families"
  4. Protesters have gathered in Memphis - they're calling for an end to police violence and holding signs reading 'Justice for Tyre'
  5. "It was the police culture in the US that killed Tyre Nichols," lawyer Ben Crump said earlier during a news conference
  6. President Biden has called Mr Nichols' parents, expressing his condolences and mentioning the loss of his own son Beau
  7. Five police officers - who have all now been fired - are facing murder charges. Lawyers for two of the accused say they will fight the charges

Summary​

1. Footage of the violent arrest that led to the death of Tyre Nichols has been made public
  2. It appears to show Memphis police officers shouting profanities and taking turns to kick and punch the 29-year-old after a traffic stop
  3. His mother says no-one should go through what she is going through - and says the five former police officers charged over his death "disgraced their families"
  4. Protesters have gathered in Memphis - they're calling for an end to police violence and holding signs reading 'Justice for Tyre'
  5. "It was the police culture in the US that killed Tyre Nichols," lawyer Ben Crump said earlier during a news conference
  6. President Biden has called Mr Nichols' parents, expressing his condolences and mentioning the loss of his own son Beau
  7. Five police officers - who have all now been fired - are facing murder charges. Lawyers for two of the accused say they will fight the charges
Just made a thread on this.

I would say those 5 cops were WAYYYYYYY out of their duty and their use of force policy, this is like a 5 against 1 fight, Nichols has no chance at all. I hope these 5 cops get maximum for what they did, those aren't cops, those 5 are criminal behind a badge.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom