What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

But when you are a politician and elected by the people you need to be open. I'm sure you have heard about criticisms against French Francois Hollande and Italian Silvio Berlusconi when they were involved in various affairs and scandals.

I think the people too need to realize that just as I personally as a person would not want to air my dirty laundry in the open I should have the common decency - nay, the honesty to say 'I don't want anyone interfering in the personal affairs of anyone else be it a politician unless they've broken the law' !

Now all the PTI lads that called her bad things in the other thread will immediately go back to worshipping Imran Khan and his new wife.

I think the people too need to realize that just as I personally as a person would not want to air my dirty laundry in the open I should have the common decency - nay, the honesty to say 'I don't want anyone interfering in the personal affairs of anyone else be it a politician unless they've broken the law' !

I don't like to think things black and white because every individual is unique and lives in a complicated world. But make no mistake we all at some point in our lives taught moral principles. Every religion will tell you to be respectful to other religions, every parent will tell you to respect elders, and every school will teach you to behave and learn what humans have achieved. Politicians too have their rules. People elect you based on your experience and your honesty. Nothing wrong with marriages but lying only makes you look suspicious. People become curious whether you are fulfilling their things or not !

Well, there's hell lot of a difference between the situation of IK and that of Hollande or Berlusconi.... he married someone he liked, it's not as if he was getting BJ's, lap dances or going to a swingers club.

I don't know what's wrong with your brain. You fail to make sense in every post. Maybe it's blind love of ganjaz that clouds your judgement. If your love is so pure, why don't you try your luck with Nawazoo or Shehbazoo? Go propose to either one of them. Go on, be a man, like IK. At least he had the balls to follow his heart.

But when you are a politician and elected by the people you need to be open. I'm sure you have heard about criticisms against French Francois Hollande and Italian Silvio Berlusconi when they were involved in various affairs and scandals.

Well, there's hell lot of a difference between the situation of IK and that of Hollande or Berlusconi.... he married someone he liked, it's not as if he was getting BJ's, lap dances or going to a swingers club.

I don't know what's wrong with your brain. You fail to make sense in every post. Maybe it's blind love of ganjaz that clouds your judgement. If your love is so pure, why don't you try your luck with Nawazoo or Shehbazoo? Go propose to either one of them. Go on, be a man, like IK. At least he had the balls to follow his heart.

lol read my post above. This time please try harder to comprehend.

He also liked Sita White. Perhaps you can tell us why his heart and balls continues to fail to tell the world about her and that kid ?

Sorry I'm not gay like you potians and I don't woship humans

Last edited:
He falls in love easily, so bloody what? Whatever he is, he's better than your ganja masters, both morally and as a person.

I hope he marries 3 more women, then you'll really burn....... :cheesy:

He also liked Sita White. Perhaps you can tell us why his heart continues to fail to tell the world about her and that kid ?

Sorry I'm not gay your potians.

So this was the reason to end dharna, everything else was just a lip service, no honeymoon over on january 17th?

LOL.... you noony's are so predictable..... when all else fails, just use these punchlines

"Taliban Khan"
"Mullah Khan"
"Terrorist Khan"

Obvious limits of your intellect, logic and common sense disgusts me. If I were you, I'd have killed myself long time ago. It must be shame to loose each and every argument in life. Isn't it?

No surprise he is already a dicktator lol and is in alliance with mullahs and terrorists. I really hope he really does marrry 3 more women. Soon he'll be exposed as an Al Saudi. :)

man i m not here to do politics or to convince you, but what im trying to say it i do not support anyone .. and if you think he is not corrupt then its up to you . ..BTW if he is not corrupt then that other corrupt people like SHAH, SHEEDA TALI, QADRI were doing around him?..leave it.... im not here for arguments .

BUT you cant make me support him , just because you think he is good .....

are you in your senses ??? For me he is corrupt that is why there Sheeda Tali, SHAH Mehmood Qurashi and people like these all around him ..

for you people corruption is just for $$ .., he is corrupt and you do not have to agree with me and i do not have to do with you
Bring case of corruption you can't his worst enemies couldn't

Back
Top Bottom