What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Not being rude but do we really need this many threads about Imran Khan's wife on a defence forum? Are we Pakistan Defence Forum or Pakistani Drama Forum?

Don't you know? Imran Khan is the axis of evil. All problems in the world are due to Imran Khan.

So what if he has married and that he openly sympathizes with TTP. PDF fanboys, who have made him a personality cult won't question anything at all from him. So what if PTI opposed military courts in the parliament along with the JUI and JI? Mods would lock down this thread soon for it being "crappy gossip" any way. No one should question the great Khan. Khan is love, Khan is life.

So what if he has married and that he openly sympathizes with TTP. PDF fanboys, who have made him a personality cult won't question anything at all from him. So what if PTI opposed military courts in the parliament along with the JUI and JI? Mods would lock down this thread soon for it being "crappy gossip" any way. No one should question the great Khan. Khan is love, Khan is life.

You can say a lot, but he didn't murder, pillage and loot a nation. I can vouch for that by putting my life on the line. That alone in a country like Pakistan demands utmost respect.

PS. PPP, MQM and ANP too challenged the military courts. In fact, more vigorous than IK himself. I wonder what they got to hide.

Were there no women in pakisan for him to marry, he seems more happy with EURO trash...

g2991.png

Is this news even confirmed or are we making assumptions? I cannot find a single credible source confirming this news.

You can say a lot, but he didn't murder, pillage and loot a nation. I can vouch for that by putting my life on the line. That alone in a country like Pakistan demands utmost respect.

PS. PPP, MQM and ANP too challenged the military courts. In fact, more vigorous than IK himself. I wonder what they got to hide.

Well, JI hasn't looted Pakistan ever either, and is said to be least corrupt party when it comes to finances. Admit it, you guys worship a personality. There's no apparent ideological difference between PTI and JI.

And he's the most dictatorish of all the party leaders. He was advised against his marriage by most of his party and family, but he still went ahead. He also dismissed the entire PTI north Punjab, after they beat up his cousin. His cousin provoked his arse kickers first and PTI's independent investigation also deemed the north Punjab officials innocent in the case, but still, how dare does an average Pakistani beat up his cousin.

He has given full support but Government is betraying and not deciding on elections

Well, JI hasn't looted Pakistan ever either, and is said to be least corrupt party when it comes to finances. Admit it, you guys worship a personality. There's no apparent ideological difference between PTI and JI.

And he's the most dictatorish of all the party leaders. He was advised against his marriage by most of his party and family, but he still went ahead. He also dismissed the entire PTI north Punjab, after they beat up his cousin. His cousin provoked his arse kickers first and PTI's independent investigation also deemed the north Punjab officials innocent in the case, but still, how dare does an average Pakistani beat up his cousin.

JI has a very dubious past and we all know it. Needless to delve into the past. There is no comparison between IK and JI. Yes, IK has a great personality. There's no denying that. However, I don't choose to support his politics due to his personality. I prefer him because his party at least hasn't stolen from the people of Pakistan. He and his party may have a million ills, but compared to the current crop he is truly an angel.

LMAO Marriage is a personal matter. The party may have an opinion, but that shouldn't matter at the end of the day. Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

Last edited:
She might actually bring some balance to his thinking and statements.

I didn't suspect you were a Pollyanna optimist.

Not really, just prone to outbursts of hollow optimism now and then. However, I have had the pleasure of meeting the lady on more than one occasion and she is a rather nice and balanced personality.

After all, regardless of the bemoaning of married men and their talk.. a companion is part of human nature and brings balance to ones life....

IF.. the said companion is compatible or not. In either case, the groom in question does need support for lots of reasons and the bride in question is the right balance of a Kalimah swearing chique and articulated companion that is suited for him.

Well it is his personal choice but still he should have thought more wisely though

Back
Top Bottom