What's new

J-10 crashes ,pilot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the link related to this removed ...

same thing happens same in the case of pakistan
i m wrote this because lots of member here make fun of indian failures
(missile test, lca) but in case of their country we dont even know how many time they failed ... because they show their toys after they make them successfully .....

:disagree::disagree:

It seems you are rather proud of the LCA, which has yet to crash, with an American engine. I think the Chinese were using AL-31Fs with J-10, until 3 years ago, when they replaced it with WS-10A. A crash happened every year since.

Talk when Kaveri ever gets mounted. I have a feeling that the WS-13 will enter sevice with JF-17 before the same happens with Kaveri and Tejas, lol.

RIP

It seems you are rather proud of the LCA, which has yet to crash, with an American engine. I think the Chinese were using AL-31Fs with J-10, until 3 years ago. And that's when all the crashing came.

Talk when Kaveri ever gets mounted. I have a feeling that the WS-13 will enter sevice with JF-17 before the same happens with Kaveri and Tejas, lol.

change atleast one flag.

specially for my best friend ( link from chinese defence forum)

China Defense Blog: Another J-10 crashed.

1272431805_87843.jpg

ÎÒ¾ü¾ÙÐÐËæ¼ß10×¹ÂäµÄ¿Õ¾Åʦʦ³¤Ð»·ïÁ¼×·µ¿»á!-¾üÊÂ-CHNÇ¿¹úÍø

From a chinese site

Pakistan Air Force will postpone the purchase of J-10 fighters
posted

by wuxinghongqi at 10:04:00 AM

Pakistan Air Force F-10 fighter planes publicity plan

Pakistan News Online recently reported that Pakistan has indicated that the column in the J-10 fighters mounted People's Liberation Army troops and in-flight tests verified the performance to meet the operational requirements will be preceded by the Air Force to postpone its J-10 fighters from the procurement.

Pakistan's Defense Ministry has previously said that Pakistan Air Force are interested in buying from China's most advanced J-10 fighter. However, the Pakistan Air Force Commander Rao Qamar Suleman to the Senate Committee on the situation in the country's defense Shique said that so far the Air Force has not formally decided to buy J-10 fighters.

In this regard, Sulaiman added: "At present, we are to review the matter. Until the J-10 fighter was officially installed air force, and in flight tests to achieve the objectives and requirements, the Pakistan Air Force before deciding on purchasing this aircraft. "

Sources also said that by the severe impact of the economic situation, Pakistan Air Force has faced a funding shortfall problem. Therefore, the Air Force is stepping up its construction projects with a view to timely completion. In this case, they chose to install the column and other Chinese Air Force J-10, and its performance in flight tests to be determined, and then decide whether to purchase a clear paragraph fighter.

Pakistan's Defense Ministry has previously said that Pakistan Air Force are interested in buying from China's most advanced J-10 fighter. However, the Pakistan Air Force Commander Rao Qamar Suleman to the Senate Committee on the situation in the country's defense Shique said that so far the Air Force has not formally decided to buy J-10 fighters.

It is said that by the severe impact of the economic situation, Pakistan Air Force has faced a funding shortfall problem. Therefore, the Air Force is stepping up its construction projects with a view to timely completion. In this case, they chose to install the column and other Chinese Air Force J-10, and its performance in flight tests to be determined, and then decide whether to purchase a clear paragraph fighter.

It is said that by the severe impact of the economic situation, Pakistan Air Force has faced a funding shortfall problem. Therefore, the Air Force is stepping up its construction projects with a view to timely completion. In this case, they chose to install the column and other Chinese Air Force J-10, and its performance in flight tests to be determined, and then decide whether to purchase a clear paragraph fighter.

China Military Report: Pakistan Air Force will postpone the purchase of J-10 fighters

It seems you are rather proud of the LCA, which has yet to crash, with an American engine. I think the Chinese were using AL-31Fs with J-10, until 3 years ago, when they replaced it with WS-10A. A crash happened every year since.

RIP

dudu i just want to say that our scientist r not god .. not even urs
so why failure reports not coming from ur site.

RIP for the pilot.......also i guess this wasnt J-10 rather J-10B with the chinese engine under going testing.

dudu i just want to say that our scientist r not god .. not even urs
so why failure reports not coming from ur site.

simple, everything is censored and controlled by CPC.

then how could i possibly know 4 J-10 crashed over the last 4 years.....

can u post the link from chinese mainstream media about all of these 4 crashes????

if no, then my point is proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom