What's new

J-10 crashes ,pilot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP for the pilot.......also i guess this wasnt J-10 rather J-10B with the chinese engine under going testing.

J-10B has not yet been deployed into air wings. The J-10A belongs to PLAAF 9th division, inducted in Jan 2010.

R.I.P. My condolence to the family of the pilot.

Self Delete

Last edited:
He was saying that ever since the WS-10 replaced the AL-31, there were more crashes.

the AL-31 is a very safe engine. the WS-10 is attempting to be just as successful.

He was saying that ever since the WS-10 replaced the AL-31, there were more crashes.

the AL-31 is a very safe engine. the WS-10 is attempting to be just as successful.

Thanks for the correcion.

In another word, its the WS-10 that is killing the pilots. Not the AL-31.

J-10B has not yet been deployed into air wings. The J-10A belongs to PLAAF 9th division, inducted in Jan 2010.

----I THOUGHT THT ITS COZ OF ENGINE FAILURE AND UR TESTING FC-20 with ur indegenous engine coz there are already 150 J-10s in chinese air force...makes sense?

all the link related to this removed ...

same thing happens same in the case of pakistan
i m wrote this because lots of member here make fun of indian failures
(missile test, lca) but in case of their country we dont even know how many time they failed ... because they show their toys after they make them successfully .....

:disagree::disagree:

The link is still there, why don't you click on it before open your month? Better yet, Baidu it and see how many hints the search result yields.

Does not where to look does not = to does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom