What's new

J-10 has been deployed in Xizang (Tibet)

The numbers may be correct on paper ( I don't have data on Chinese weapons, apologies to Chinese friends), real combat is not like this however.

on the other hand, even if you want to count it like this, the Rafale will be armed with Meteor missiles in the very near future.

vietnamese national average IQ: 95
india's national average IQ: 85

problem solved.

400km or 50km, that is not important.

New Delhi can't move, it is 300km away from Chinese border and within the range of WS-2 rockets.

keep that in mind before you troll.

Cmon don't you think India has Aakash anti Missile System is in Place, Apart from that you must knows you can't bring WS -2 till borders and Warhead it carry only 200 kg not much. What you think Indian Smearch / Pinaka will be doing when your system will firing rockets ?

BTW from where Delhi is 300 KM from your Border? its around 500+ km from your border. Lhasa is more close to border then delhi is. I think IQ /Knowledge betrays you?

Moreover , If IA feels that it need Iron Dome form Israeli , they will bring it ;) so don't know what your WS-2 will do after that......

Infact no 4th or 4.5 gen chinese Jet is comparable to rafale i throw an an open challenge to u if u got balls then start a new
thread rafale VS any x ,y z 4th or 4.5 gen fighter in CAF i would show u why rafale rulez .
DO U GET ME

To tell the truth , I expected you to refute him by posting something sensible and credible ...

But you did the exact opposite ...

How many J-10s does China have stationed there any estimate?

First Scorpene Induction In Indian Navy By 2015
To augment its depleting conventional submarine fleet, India will induct six Scorpene submarines currently being built at Mumbai's Mazagon Docks Limited (MDL) only from 2015, a full three years behind its original schedule of 2012.

To tell the truth , I expected you to refute him by posting something sensible and credible ...

But you did the exact opposite ...

mate i know what i am saying .Ok u want me to post something sensible & credible, ok there u go plz read this

XIV)SWITZERLAND, LEAKED EVALUATION REPORT:

I) NWA PHASE I 2008 ANALYSIS WITH REAL FLIGHT TRIALS:
Swiss_eval_NWA1.png

Swiss_eval_NWA1_appreciations.png

II)NWA PHASE II 2009 ANALYSIS WITH REAL FLIGHT TRIALS:
Swiss_eval_NWA2.png

Swiss_eval_NWA2_appreciations.png

Swiss_eval_AP1.png

It is worth noting that the Air Policing mission, although important, is a quite low risk mission. In more challenging Air to Air task such as OCA or DCA missions where the target can be highly dangerous and where ECM/RCS become of primary relevance, the Rafale seems to prevail with a more comfortable margin.
http://kovy.free.fr/temp/rafale/pdf/12332.pdf
http://lignesdedefense.blogs.ouest-france.fr/files/rapport suisse.pdf
Rafale News: Switzerland, Evaluation report quick analysis

World knows someone Hit the Syrian Reactor and gone , no one knows till who , how, what happened? One High IQ person can tell that Electronics Warfare involved in that which make radar ineffective.

2) Israeli rescue from Africa , where it Made Secure Tunnel under Radar waves to travel undetected.

Israeli Electronics Warfare equipment used in both SU-30 and Indian AWCAS.

It will be foolish to tell /ask some to prove if fish swim in water....

Tell me how Israel electronics on su-30MKI or indian awacs would be able to blind AESA AWACS of china not the other way round?

You obviously has no clue about AESA and LPI, MOD EDIT

101108204134eefedbdecba.jpg

for india

this is the first internet image showing J-10 in Xizang.

oh man.are your people ready to strike against us? LO:lol:L why are you waiting for?? our SAM' are waiting and ready to bang on the targets,and tell to your fighter pilots to be ready with the parachutes.

Scenario: J-10A Vigorous Dragon engages Five French Rafales

i4HJD.jpg

J-10A carries four PL-12 AAMs (air-to-air missiles) that fly at Mach 4. (See China vs. Japan Military Match-Ups)

A Chinese KJ-2000 AWACS registers the presence of five French Rafales on its AESA radar at over 200km away. There is a single J-10A Vigorous Dragon nearby. Carrying four PL-12 AAMs, the single J-10A engages the five French Rafales at 70km.

The J-10A is beyond the range of the French Rafales' 50km (or 60km) range MICA missiles. The J-10A calmly fires all four PL-12s and shoots down four French Rafales. The J-10A banks and flies towards the nearest Chinese air base. The lone surviving Rafale gives chase, but its slow 1,800+ km top speed means the J-10A is receding into the distance.

Another J-10A is tasked to intercept the fifth and lone surviving Rafale. The Rafale pilot quickly flees to avoid coming into the 70 to 100km range of the J-10A's PL-12 missile.

----------

China's PL-12D ramjet BVRAAM

China has its own Meteor program.

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

"Several improved versions have been under development at 607 Institute, including PL-12B with improved guidance system, PL-12C with foldable tailfins for internal carriage by the 4th generation fighters (e.g. J-20) and PL-12D with a belly air inlet and a ramjet motor for long range attack similar to PL-21 (see below)."

----------

China's KJ-2000 AWACS has a maximum range of 400km

China's KJ-2000 AWACS has a maximum range of 400km. In this thread, I have kindly said only "200km away." The actual KJ-2000 detection range is double that figure.

Kongjing-2000 (KJ-2000)

"The KJ-2000 is the latest Chinese early warning aircraft, comprised of domestically designed electronics and radar installed on a modified Ilyushin IL-76 airframe. The KJ-2000 system is based on the Russian A-50 airframe, and was said to use an indigenous phased array radar. It was reported that the system can track 60-100 aerial targets simultaneously at 400km away."

----------

Armed Rafale probably has RCS of 2 to 3m2

Only a "clean" Rafale has a sub-unit sq. meter RCS and probably only from the frontal aspect (e.g. not side aspect).

A "dirty" armed Rafale with missiles, bombs, or drop tanks will have approximately 2 to 3m2 RCS.

----------

China builds more KJ-2000s and KJ-200s to ensure air battle advantage

New KJ-2000 AWACS with yellow primer

9hJgw.jpg
New Chinese KJ-2000 AWACS (NATO reporting name: Mainring)

iZdNr.jpg
Close-up of new KJ-2000 AWACS

KJ-2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Design

The current KJ-2000 AWACS in Chinese service is equipped with a domestic AESA (active electronically scanned array),[4] also known as active phased array, radar. The radar was designed by the Research Institute of Electronic Technology (also more commonly known as the 14th Institute) at Nanjing, and it utilizes the experience gained from the 14th Institute's earlier indigenously developed Type H/LJG-346 SAPARS (Shipborne Active Phased Array Radar System) that was completed in 1998. The same Type H/LJG-346 SAPARS was also the predecessor of the active phased array radar system equipping the PLAN Lanzhou class destroyers. The radar is arranged in the same way as that of the Beriev A-50I.[4]"

----------

This is at least the sixth KJ-2000 AWACS in the fleet.

Reference: "Five were estimated in service as of 2008." (see http://china.usc.edu/App_Images/military conflict 2008.pdf).

[Note: Thank you to Greyboy2 for the pictures.]

----------

Chinese Y-8W / KJ-200 Balanced Beam AEW&C ~ Chinese Military Review

Chinese Y-8W / KJ-200 Balanced Beam AEW&C

8QwF7.jpg

New build Chinese Y-8W / KJ-200 Balanced Beam airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) undergoing pre-induction flight tests.

Scenario: J-10A Vigorous Dragon engages Five French Rafales

i4HJD.jpg

J-10A carries four PL-12 AAMs (air-to-air missiles) that fly at Mach 4. (See China vs. Japan Military Match-Ups)

A Chinese KJ-2000 AWACS registers the presence of five French Rafales on its AESA radar at over 200km away. There is a single J-10A Vigorous Dragon nearby. Carrying four PL-12 AAMs, the single J-10A engages the five French Rafales at 70km.

The J-10A is beyond the range of the French Rafales' 50km (or 60km) range MICA missiles. The J-10A calmly fires all four PL-12s and shoots down four French Rafales. The J-10A banks and flies towards the nearest Chinese air base. The lone surviving Rafale gives chase, but its slow 1,800+ km top speed means the J-10A is receding into the distance.

Another J-10A is tasked to intercept the fifth and lone surviving Rafale. The Rafale pilot quickly flees to avoid coming into the 70 to 100km range of the J-10A's PL-12 missile.

cool bollywood film story:lol:

as if Rafale is a sitting duck & it wont fire missiles towards J10 & cant dodge missiles with it's spectra system

PLZ educate urselves
SPECTRA A DIGITAL REVOLUTION:
SPECTRACOMPONENTS.jpg

SPECTRAADIGITALREVOLUTION.jpg

http://www.dassault-aviation.com/fi...teur/AUTRES_DOCS/Fox_three/Fox_Three_nr_1.pdf

How many J-10s does China have stationed there any estimate?
At least 2 regiments (each 24 aircraft). Reinforcement can be easily sent in from other air bases.

oh man.are your people ready to strike against us? LO:lol:L why are you waiting for?? our SAM' are waiting and ready to bang on the targets,and tell to your fighter pilots to be ready with the parachutes.
Cmon don't you think India has Aakash anti Missile System is in Place, Apart from that you must knows you can't bring WS -2 till borders and Warhead it carry only 200 kg not much. What you think Indian Smearch / Pinaka will be doing when your system will firing rockets ?
LOL Chinese combat helicopters already invaded your air space according to your media. Where is your Russian, er, indigenous "Akash"?

Moreover , If IA feels that it need Iron Dome form Israeli , they will bring it ;) so don't know what your WS-2 will do after that......
LOL a third world country is going to buy so many Iron Dome missile defense systems from Israel to defend against ultra-cheap rocket artillery indigenous manufactured by the biggest industrial power in the world :lol:

lol look at him martian posting all the long mails... thats what he does.. fill pages after pages with BOOKMARKED and SENSELESS links..

:lol:
how about indians? all we can see is denial and wetdre@ms, plus clueless rantings

Tell me how Israel electronics on su-30MKI or indian awacs would be able to blind AESA AWACS of china not the other way round?

You obviously has no clue about AESA and LPI, you are only talking about your faith with IQ 85 :laugh:

Lol I think you are not aware about Electronics Warfare .... or must too far behind.....

At least 2 regiments (each 24 aircraft). Reinforcement can be easily sent in from other air bases.

LOL Chinese combat helicopters already invaded your air space according to your media. Where is your Russian, er, indigenous "Akash"?

Akash is deployment in phased manner, is Dual role AA and ABM, more over first few of these will deploy in AP and then rest of border , If Akash deployed in border then your helos never came back....Wait for some more time when it get deployed all across...

Same with you also , you Anti-Aircraft missile is not covered the entire border Indo-China Border, even If indian helos crossed into your border, then even your govt won't tell you. Wont they ;)

LOL a third world country is going to buy so many Iron Dome missile defense systems from Israel to defend against ultra-cheap rocket artillery indigenous manufactured by the biggest industrial power in the world :lol:

Well if you are Stupid enough to say that delhi is 300 KM from China border then I also become enough stupid to say india has unlimited Supply of Iron Dorm. Your can fancy things so i can also...

Well welcome you are a 3rd world country........ and moreover...... Mate We can buy Iron Dome and save our Solders from your ultra cheap rockets but who goon save your solders from our ultra cheap rocks which manufactured @ 5000 /year.....indigenously

Back
Top Bottom