What's new

J-10 Will Come With T O (P) T

China will be Pakistan's main supplier for defense equipment..... next delivery is your AWACS.

Sorry, didn't click cuz of the weird characters :D Got it. China is stupid to give TOT for 36 jets... (unless it has intentions of Pakistan getting more than 36)

AL-Khalid are already well into production, JF-17 has started rolling off production lines, second F-22 Frigate has arrived with TOT, work on a joint AWACS project is well under way, soon the J-10 will join the line up and with PAC Kamra rated as the third biggest assembly plant in the world, things are looking swell.
BTW, China is not stupid as you put it, the World has become a Global Village, solid foundations are in place for forming new blocks in fore see able future.

Why on earth Would China Give away TOT on J10 SALES OF 36 PLANES.
TOT for 36 jets???? :hitwall: Is China insane?

Nobody is quite sure about the ToT thing yet, it's more speculation than anything, but it's been mentioned before. 36 jets is the first batch order, it will likely be expanded. Pakistan Air Force had originally planned to induct round about 100 F-16s, but couldn't do so due to sanctions. Our need for hi-tech platforms is even more severe now, thanks to you guys, so 36 J-10Bs will probably not be the end of it. So yes, the report is a bit "out there", but it's not entirely implausible. Don't take this to be the absolute truth, but keep it in the back of your mind; that's what I'm doing.

This must be a new development, previously PAC had said there was no industrial interest in the J-10.

The total figure must be well above 36, if these are being delivered intact, to justify any sort of TOT. You don't establish a plant to knock out a handful.

If true, this really is fantastic news.

Only a rumored news, as PAFAce said it may be true, it may be not.

But PAF manufacturing 2 fighter aircrafts at a single time would be very very difficult and would need a lot of resources.

My guess is its not ToT but may be an overhauling / rebuild factory is being mistaken with a ToT thing. As F-6 rebuilt factory is/would be out of action soon or is already, F-7s / Mirages Rebuilt / overhauling factories will see less work as new platforms come in, so having JF-17 manufacturing / overhauling facility and a J-10 overhauling facility for 100+ aircraft does makes sense.

But off course time will tell.

shokar karo bhai, aik banaya hay magar boht sooon say pehlay banaliya. yae to shoroaat hay, abhi to hum nay sirf qadam othaya hay dorna bhi sheek jaengay:cheers: mayoos quon hotay ho???:no:
:pakistan::china::pakistan:

adios
google "J-10 Transfer of Technology Pakistan",

Bahi Sala kiya, Salee bi ajoo bajoo main ho gi. :D
ABHI MIA 21 KA HOON
JAB TAK PEHLA J-10 TOT KE SATH AYE GA US WAQT TAK MERE BACHEY BHI HO GAYE HOGE

Nobody is quite sure about the ToT thing yet, it's more speculation than anything, but it's been mentioned before. 36 jets is the first batch order, it will likely be expanded. Pakistan Air Force had originally planned to induct round about 100 F-16s, but couldn't do so due to sanctions. Our need for hi-tech platforms is even more severe now, thanks to you guys, so 36 J-10Bs will probably not be the end of it. So yes, the report is a bit "out there", but it's not entirely implausible. Don't take this to be the absolute truth, but keep it in the back of your mind; that's what I'm doing.

The final purchase will be over 150 jets. With TOT it will be a lot cheaper, and will also enable Pakistan to export it (which will make it a lot less politically sensitive, especially if they are exported to countries like Iran)...

The use of "le-de-ke" is not appropriate for JF-17 which has been on time and on budget and meeting all of its requirements.

11 thunder in current situation against much superior 100 MKIs
this is what you will called a quiet well progress

I don't understand why do you guys compare JF-17 to Su-30 or relate its numbers to each other. They are NOT at par. Nor will be in near future. Nor JF-17 has been acquired to counter Su-30. F-16s and J-10s are there to counter this monster, JF-17 is for the little monsters.

Yeah may be in future if we get a bigger version of JF-17 as per the CGI pictures looking similar to JSF then you can compare it in quality and in numbers.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

This is a clear reminder to any other country that Pakistan can say they own chinese tech.. That sends other clear signals to interested countries .. I am happy with this development. Also saw a topic that stated India is ready to take on China and Pakistan at the same time .. let me go read that while I sip this ..

Only a rumored news, as PAFAce said it may be true, it may be not.

But PAF manufacturing 2 fighter aircrafts at a single time would be very very difficult and would need a lot of resources.

My guess is its not ToT but may be an overhauling / rebuild factory is being mistaken with a ToT thing. As F-6 rebuilt factory is/would be out of action soon or is already, F-7s / Mirages Rebuilt / overhauling factories will see less work as new platforms come in, so having JF-17 manufacturing / overhauling facility and a J-10 overhauling facility for 100+ aircraft does makes sense.

But off course time will tell.

Yes, that is very sensible. Making two jets at the same time for Pakistan is very difficult. With the poor journalism common in Pakistan, such mistakes are normal.

An overhaul/maintenance plant makes sense. Tot? I will be happy if they are being assembled at Kamra.

And no, export is an impossibility.

As other people have said, PAF and PAC have clearly mentioned that there is no industrial interest in producing J-10s in Pakistan. As far as ToT is concerned, a lot of it is already here since the JF-17 and J-10 will share quite a few technologies. As usual, engines will be foreign and radar probably western. The rest is airframe and other avionics, flight computer, mission computers, glass cockpit, etc which are being built for the JF-17 using the same technology if only smaller in size. Remaining would be few gadgets probably like FLIR/IRST, etc that FC-20 will have in addition. The main concern is the assembly line which PAC has said it is not interested in.

Regarding this news in this thread, I don't even think it is speculation but just bad translation. It also says pakistan wants occupation of asia, middle east and africa. So its just bad translation by google or whatever tool was used and nothing more. PAC has its hand full for the next decade with Drones, JF-17, AWACS, etc and won't be interested in opening a new assembly line.

There is no comparison, JF-17 is an indigenous product while the MKI was initially bought off the shelf, while currently they are merely being assembled.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom