What's new

Jaag Punjabi Jaag

...the Kashmiris and Gilgit Baltistanis from the valley are far more educated and cultured compared to Punjabis which is a fact.

There's no inherent cultural or educational superiority of Kashmiris over Punjabis. Historically, Punjab has been a place of refuge for many poor and persecuted Kashmiris from the valley, which is why you can find a significant number of ethnic Kashmiris settled in Punjab, while Punjabi migration to Kashmir was always non-existent.

And in case you have forgotten, the famous Persian mystic poet Sheikh Saadi RA lumped badzaat Kashmiris (his words, not mine) together with Afghans as the least trustworthy people on earth who shouldn't be trusted even if all other men die. William Moorcroft, the most referred oriental author about early nineteenth century Kashmir, declared Kashmiris as illiterate, dishonest and superstitious.. We can go on and on, but such racist jabs won't get us anywhere. You need to learn to respect other ethnicities if you want others to respect yours

There's no inherent cultural or educational superiority of Kashmiris over Punjabis. Historically, Punjab has been a place of refuge for many poor and persecuted Kashmiris from the valley, which is why you can find a significant number of ethnic Kashmiris settled in Punjab, while Punjabi migration to Kashmir was always non-existent.

And in case you have forgotten, the famous Persian mystic poet Sheikh Saadi RA lumped badzaat Kashmiris (his words, not mine) together with Afghans as the least trustworthy people on earth who shouldn't be trusted even if all other men die. William Moorcroft, the most referred oriental author about early nineteenth century Kashmir, declared Kashmiris as illiterate, dishonest and superstitious.. We can go on and on, but such racist jabs won't get us anywhere. You need to learn to respect other ethnicities if you want others to respect yours
Firstly Punjabi is not a single race. It is a multi religious, multi- ethic and multi cultural society from Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims and Christians to Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Sindhis and Balochis. Even the so called sons of the soil claim to trace Persian and Arab roots due to successive empires and this is evident as neither the men and women in East Punjab and West Punjab look alike and their castes are different and the languages they speak have obvious foreign influences. Speaking of influences and foreign invasions you should also credit the British as well at least for modernizing agriculture and education system.

As for Kashmiris whether they are Muslim or Hindu, they are a homogenous ethnic group who trace their blood as Brahmins (the scholar class), the highest caste in the sub continent and you are dumb if you think they are illiterates LOL. From Sanskrit to Persian literature their contribution cannot be neglected. Despite each person surrounded by 2 Indian soldiers, their literacy rates are still higher than that of people of Punjab, a fact you cannot dispute. Even a rural Kashmiri dresses and eats better than a Jutt of Punjab and women have greater rights.

Last edited:
Punjabis are patriots.

They should stay away from the anti-Pakistan party PTI.
Lol should stay away from your ganja behkari aka Nawaz Sharif

And PTI is the most famous political party of Pakistan and they are not anti-pakistan party but plmn and ppp have anti-pakistan agenda on their hand

What a joker you're

Firstly Punjabi is not a single race. It is a multi religious, multi- ethic and multi cultural society from Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims and Christians to Kashmiris, Pashtuns, Sindhis and Balochis. Even the so called sons of the soil claim to trace Persian and Arab roots due to successive empires and this is evident as neither the men and women in East Punjab and West Punjab look alike and their castes are different and the languages they speak have obvious foreign influences. Speaking of influences and foreign invasions you should also credit the British as well at least for modernizing agriculture and education system.

As for Kashmiris whether they are Muslim or Hindu, they are a homogenous ethnic group who trace their blood as Brahmins (the scholar class), the highest caste in the sub continent and you are dumb if you think they are illiterates LOL. From Sanskrit to Persian literature their contribution cannot be neglected. Despite each person surrounded by 2 Indian soldiers, their literacy rates are still higher than that of people of Punjab, a fact you cannot dispute. Even a rural Kashmiri dresses and eats better than a Jutt of Punjab and women have greater rights.

Your anti-Puniab racist comments reek of an inferiority complex... If Punjabis have had a leg up historically, it's not our fault. Instead of dwelling on it, why not channel that energy into making some progress of your own?

Your anti-Puniab racist comments reek of an inferiority complex... If Punjabis have had a leg up historically, it's not our fault. Instead of dwelling on it, why not channel that energy into making some progress of your own?
How can I be a racist if the fact is Punjab is not homogenous? Haha

Speaking of progress of my own, you don't need to worry. Alhumdolilah my ancestors were university educated from 7 generations and beyond and we don't disappoint.

Last edited:
Pashtun nationalists on the Pakistan side insult and takfir them a lot and no one condems it

The standard response from Pakistanis to seeing that is "oh he's Afghan" or "Indian account"

you'll see a wave of anti-Pashtun hate

Pakistan had ethnic clashes in the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s. After 2012ish I would say Pakistan is way too interconnected and more educated than those times. Which is why I think you'll only see that online but not in real life.
Punjabi nationalism

Moreso reactionist politics. Most of the "ethnic nationalist" parties are just controlled opposition. PMLN is just casteist and Lahore-centric. They don't even speak Punjabi at their rallies 😂

. Alhumdolilah my ancestors were university educated from 7 generations and beyond and we don't disappoint.

Education that doesn't eradicate inherent racism and bigotry is essentially inadequate education.

And it's both ironic and unfortunate that you express gratitude to Allah for harboring racist views.

Education that doesn't eradicate inherent racism and bigotry is essentially inadequate education.

And it's both ironic and unfortunate that you express gratitude to Allah for harboring racist views.
Is quoting higher literacy rate elsewhere and defending Punjab as a non nationalist province racism? lol Are you among those people who misuse blasphemy laws?

Incorrectly asserting that your own race/ethnicity is culturally and educationally superior to others is a fundamental form of racism.
Hmmm so competing against each other for better education and lifestyle which is rooted in history and facts is suppose to be racist? No wonder why people like you are cause of Pakistan's downfall. Rather than blaming me you should be motivated to achieve something.

Ironically, Punjabi nationalists don't see the Kashmiri Sharif family as true Punjabis, and in a way, it's understandable. Promoting Punjabi nationalism might not be the best strategy for Kashmiri Butts and Khawjas who had essentially hijacked Punjab.

What even is Punjabi nationalism in Pakistan? I understand the other forms of ethnic nationalism as it has a clear end goal: some sort of seperate country from Pakistan.

But what is the end goal? Punjab was divided to create Pakistan. So reunification with East Punjab or secession from Pakistan? I noticed that the majority of Punjabi nationalists online are just undercover Patwaris.

PMLN doesn't speak Punjabi in their rallies. Only Khadim Rizvi was able to tap into the black hole of Punjabi media in Pakistan and would do speeches consistently in Punjabi. After his demise, TLP is just the B team of Fauj.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom