What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

We were with Babur - from the start - plenty of Jatt native Punjabi's joined with him to conquer our hapless neighbor's in india = for that we received great wealth, land, influence and many other favors of our Mughal allies.

LMAO kya history hai. :rofl::rofl: Did you ever hear from a Pakistani Christian saying "we ruled you for 200 years." :lol::lol:

Here I heard a comment from some Afghan about Pakistanis few minutes ago. :enjoy:
...you know how they are with personalising their oppressors :no:

The more indian's the merrier - a history many indians wish to ignore that many sons of the soil - willingly joined Babur and other Warrior Princes as soldiers of fortune, in our case it was also because we wished to defend the Islamic faith, and extend it's glory.

The problem with pretenders like you is that you are claiming the heritage of people who turncoats like you betrayed.

I am sick of this despicable habit of likes of you claiming any relation to the real sons of soil who made sacrifices for their way of life. Whether its claiming to be Muslim Rajputs or Muslim Jats, trying to associate yourslef with us is deeply offending.

Please try to visit Rajasthan, hardcore Rajput territory, or Haryana, hardcore Jat state, you will get an idea of how pretenders like you are loathed and despised for the treacherous acts of your forefathers. More insulting is the fact that you people still try to associate yourself with our traditions when you obviously have learned newer foreign ways which are in no way related to our culture.

Here is a little historical tid-bit about the most famous Jat for you to chew on how your forefathers became turncoats, and what happened to the real Jats who opposed tyranny bravely.

Gokula, with his two associates including “ Sonki” (Udai Singh Singhi), was captured alive through the efforts of Shaikh Razi-ud-Din, the peshkar of Hassan Ali. They and other prisoners were presented to the Emperor. Being furious, he ordered Gokula and Uday Singh to be cut limb on the Chabutara of the Kotwali (Agra). Other captives either met fate of their leader or were put in chains.
Gokula and Uday Singh were imprisoned. Gokula was offered pardon if he accepted Islam, which was refused. Gokula and Uday Singh were hacked to death at Agra Kotwali on 1 January 1670.

I am sure you can concoct a story about how chopping off an imprisoned infidels hands brought glory to the religion of Peace.

Great read on the General. 1971 still seems to be a sore point for some Pakistanis here. It's amazing how they praise some invaders who forcibly converted them a few hundred years ago as their saviours whenever they are reminded about the recent whippings we have been dishing out to them. :D

I am not your "bhai" - keep your Platitudes to your self.

LMAO! You are funny.

Anyways do you know that Muslim Punjabis and Muslim Sindhis are the most oppressed people on the earth?

First 4000 years, they were ruled by Hindus and Buddhists
Then 600-700 by Mongols/Turks/Afghans and Persians
Then 50-100 years by Sikhs
Then 200 years by Britishers

So I don't see what you guys have to be proud of?

And Manga was your ancestor? looooool
Do you think The great Indian Hindu King Porus or any of his men would have bowed down to your Muhamud Bin Qasim or Babur or ANYONE? If he didn't surrender to Alexander the great?

Your version of history makes me laugh! looooooooool Not even joking.

You guys have no history to call your own? So that's probably why you people worship the invaders who looted you, murdered you and raped your women because they happen to have followed the same religion.

loool If anything, I feel sorry for you. :)

Bring it on indian's come on girls you can do better than that. Your dhotis can be filled a little more.

Great read on the General. 1971 still seems to be a sore point for some Pakistanis here. It's amazing how they praise some invaders who forcibly converted them a few hundred years ago as their saviours whenever they are reminded about the recent whippings we have been dishing out to them. :D

Give them time.

A few hundred years from now, Maneckshaw and Jacob will also be their text book heroes.

This is a strip of land and people that loves and clebrates its invaders.

P.S. aakash, I see you got there first :)

Give them time.

A few hundred years from now, Maneckshaw and Jacob will also be their text book heroes.

This is a strip of land and people that loves and clebrates its invaders.

P.S. aakash, I see you got there first :)

Bring it on indian's come on girls you can do better than that. Your dhotis can be filled a little more. I think it will be the other way round, beta.

And Manga was your ancestor? looooool
Do you think The great Indian Hindu King Porus or any of his men would have bowed down to your Muhamud Bin Qasim or Babur or ANYONE? If he didn't surrender to Alexander the great?

As far I know, Jaats were on the top in resisting and even screwing the invaders particularly Jaats from Haryana, Punjab and West UP. My respect for them. :)

Why are ppl encouraging trolls ? One would expect them not to forget and couldn't care less if they forgive or not.

@ the subject , I feel Jacob gives himself more than his rightful due. The title of this thread is one of them.

The Chief of Staff is an important person especially in offensive operations but the divisional commanders and the Army Commander do & possibly did more.

Bring it on indian's come on girls you can do better than that. Your dhotis can be filled a little more. I think it will be the other way round, beta.

I am sure Manga was also wearing dhoti as well as Raja Porus. :)

An Afghan - with an intriguing nick (Loy Afghanistan ;) ) btw, replying to Pakistani mard-e-mujahids

"Real resistance" that ended up in 150 years of servitude? I've got to hand it to you, I'm impressed with the world of alternative reality you people have built for yourselves....go with your strength......

....we Afghans are well acquainted with your "Real resistance" to Ahmed Shah Baba, Sultan Mahmoud e Ghaznawi, the Ghorids, the Ghilzais, the Persians, the Arabs....

...you know how they are with personalising their oppressors :no:

As for "bacha baazi", if only the ***** of your ancestors could talk....

Oh the feeling of getting rejected by the "liberators" one desperately wants to get associated with. ;)

Pakistani Jatt and proud. :pakistan: Our Swords for Pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom