What's new

Jack Jacob: The general who saved India from more war.

Give them time.

A few hundred years from now, Maneckshaw and Jacob will also be their text book heroes.

This is a strip of land and people that loves and clebrates its invaders.

In a few centuries time, if at all they exist as a single entity, they would be naming their missiles "Indira", "Sam", "Jagjit" etc..;)

Come on guy's - is this the best you can do. We sons of the soil, listened to the Sufi's call of universal brotherhood -

This is our Virsa - this is why hundreds of millions - people of different creeds and ethnicity - embraced the Light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guy's - is this the best you can do. We sons of the soil, listened to the Sufi's call of universal brotherhood -

Sons of soil? loooooooool! Seriously stop, I'm in stiches. :D

Punjabi? Punjabi is as Desi as one can get. I think Punjab is more Desi than UP/Bihar even. Punjabiyaan di shaan vakhri aa so please don't call your 'sulla' self a Punjabi or even Jatt/Rajput for that matter.

Sons of soil? loooooooool! Seriously stop, I'm in stiches. :D

Punjabi? Punjabi is as Desi as one can get. I think Punjab is more Desi than UP/Bihar even. Punjabiyaan di shaan vakhri aa so please don't call your 'sulla' self a Punjabi or even Jatt/Rajput for that matter.

As expected did I hurt your wittle feewings - little indian - on the net you are a warrior - face to face indians are probably the most passive - weak people anyone can see.

As expected did I hurt your wittle feewings - little indian - on the net you are a warrior - face to face indians are probably the most passive - weak people anyone can see.

Wonder if Niazi & his Generals felt the same while removing their belts & signing at Dhaka & various locations in BD.

Another big joke.

By the racially deluded.

Most Pakistanis I have met abroad have been metrosexual bheegi billis man. Sad truth.

Dress like dandies. And have the most God-awful put on accent.

Not to mention that disgusting cchapri do sau rupay walla ittar man .....

Most Pakistanis I have met abroad have been metrosexual bheegi billis man. Sad truth.

With all those straightened hair, anti-fits and those chains they use for tying alsatian dogs in India around the neck....:fie:

Sssupppp nigga ?!

Is it me or anyone else feeling many pink slips to be given ?

Guys, come to the topic and ignore the other person. Not worth your time.

Another big joke.

By the racially deluded.

Not to mention that disgusting cchapri do sau rupay walla ittar man .....

You sound like an admirer ;)

LMAO! It seems like you're the one who's hurt by all my posts. Little Indian? haha I GUARANTEE YOU I'm bigger than you. :) internet warrior and weak? lool I'm Rajput, we never left our Dharma no matter how much we were oppressed unlike some people. :) Hope you get the point

Utterly cheap shot. Don't mock any religion even if the other one is doing. I think you should delete it.

Stop making me fell bad.

Ohh well, did you see what he said?

P.s. I don't believe in Gandhivadi :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom