What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

i dont agree with the first part of your post.....being Bengali doesn't mean they are automatically a part of india....the temples burnt are banglashi's.......now i agree with you that there are psychological affects on indian society,but that doesn't mean we have a right to interfere....do we like it when pakistani's and bangladehi's raise godhra kand...no we dont..Why,because its our own internal affairs...same with bangladesh.All i am asking for the indian government is a measured response inline with international decorum....right now is not the time for it.

No they are not part of India, however that doesn't mean we shouldn't be supporting them or be concerned for them.

As far as India govt is concerned, I don't think GOI has released any official statement regarding this, except for saying BD is more than capable of handling it's internal mess. So what are getting at really?

Indians according to their ultimate target are spreading anti-Islamic sentiment, attacking anyone who opposes their attacking view on Islamic faith and on majority population. Here is anti Islam comments an indian made and called "Quran is evil".

??????? ???????? ???????? ????? ???? ??????

426435_585366388149772_2135603873_n.jpg

He still alive and well yet more than 50 people gave their life. I am expecting more bloodshed if he is not release. Remember Jamat-Shibir and Sayedee's supporters are all over the country. Many dislike Jamat-e-Islami yet they love Allama seyedee. He is an Islamic scholar first and then Jamat leader. I think Awami didn't expect such scenario. More yet to come.

Hmm....the situation is indeed getting out of control, and will get only worse around the country.
LOLz...bro. Your jokes always crack me up. Thanks.
Dude, is there any news channel which is covering it ?

Give a live steaming link. Indian Media or any other don;t give all the info.

No one expected his face to appear in the moon :lol:

I didn't mean his picture on the moon. it's photoshop by Awami thugs. I was taking about war like situation on the ground. Get on the program.

Dude, is there any news channel which is covering it ?

Give a live steaming link. Indian Media or any other don;t give all the info.

Here's one from BBC:
BBC News - Three killed in more Bangladesh war crimes violence

Many dead:
At least 44 dead in Bangladesh protests over death sentence for Islamic leader - The Globe and Mail

Egyptian Brotherhood had something to say:
:: Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood denounces #Sayedee verdict & condemns deadly force against citizens #savebangladesh : MariamTanzilla

Tunisian:
Tunisia: Ennahdha Party Statement on Events in Bangladesh - Ikhwanweb

USA/UN:
U.S. asks Bangladesh to calm the situation - Click Ittefaq | Click Ittefaq

World asks Bangladeshi Islamists to stop violence

I'd say, the bloggers who insulted Prophet Muhammad (who also happened to organize the Shahbag fest) literally screwed things up. And that is one key reason for the various Islamists to go amok (not all are Jamaat supporters).

We can go all leaps and bounds over religious tolerance. However, Bangladesh is almost 90% Muslim, and a poor 3rd world nation. Given the nature of the society, they are are simply not ready for this kind of openness. No Muslim country is. Let alone Bangladesh which has a very volatile political climate.

And what's more, there's the BNP as well. And they are not very happy.

Back
Top Bottom