What's new

Japan-Bangladesh partnership yielding new Indo-Pacific doctrine to counter China

Bangla I'll afford to fight china for far Japan because with Chinese they have more land based connection and regional benefits which Japan dont

Bangla I'll afford to fight china for far Japan because with Chinese they have more land based connection and regional benefits which Japan dont
BD is absolutely not interested in opposing China on behalf of anyone else. We are not crazy.

At the same time we wont say no to anyone wishing to assist us. There are so many areas and projects.... everyone can have a share of the pie.

Its just wishful thinking of indians.

So, it suggested the MM govt to expel Rohingya from Sittwe/ Arakan.
Lol, how the MM is dealing with Rohingya has nothing to do with China. Don't BS and blame your misfortune on China.

There is no need to put all our eggs in one basket at any point.
Yes that's true . We can follow Pakistan! They are maintaining relationship with both side , but unlike GoB who always play like a novice!

Power hungry Bangladesh govt is the main reason we are trapped!

Yes that's true . We can follow Pakistan! They are maintaining relationship with both side , but unlike GoB who always play like a novice!

Power hungry Bangladesh govt is the main reason we are trapped!

We definitely should not follow pakistan.

BAL autocracy does limit BDs freedom of action but the positive is because of BAL democracy deficit no one will enter into any long term alignment with BD.

The situation serves our need at the moment. We need to keep our head down and stay below the radar until we are much much stronger economically.

Momen is a perfect imbecile for the job.

Lol, how the MM is dealing with Rohingya has nothing to do with China. Don't BS and blame your misfortune on China.
China have provided MM diplomatic shield in the UN. This is a matter of record. China does whatever is in its interest and need to accept that BD will also do the same.

There will still be room for cooperation.

China is a big player but has little leverage on BD particularly at a time when the latter is being courted by others.

Interactions between two sovereign countries by default has many angles. In some cases our priorities will align in others it wont. We are not MM, we are not a global pariah. china will have to get used to being told no in some cases. Bitching like their ambassadors have been doing recently wont have any impact on BD.

China have provided MM diplomatic shield in the UN. This is a matter of record. China does whatever is in its interest and need to accept that BD will also do the same.

There will still be room for cooperation.

China is a big player but has little leverage on BD particularly at a time when the latter is being courted by others.

Interactions between two sovereign countries by default has many angles. In some cases our priorities will align in others it wont. We are not MM, we are not a global pariah. china will have to get used to being told no in some cases. Bitching like their ambassadors have been doing recently wont have any impact on BD.
China is not going to turn MM into an enemy to harm China's own security interest, China won't do that just becos the US and EU don't like MM.

Japan-Bangladesh partnership or whatever partnerships Bangladesh with have nothing to do with China, we coouldn't care less, but calling those partnerships are fromed against China or countering China is just so dumb and provokative.

Another BS story by Indians lmao

pathetic Indians

The worst

If bd has to choose side better not choose side with shit hole india

To counter china lmao

Japans is helping bd so it can start producing something humans can use other then fucking underwear

Japan can help same way it helped Thailand and other south East Asian countries
Says a Self loathing Kanglu bearing BD flag and working as a Janitor in Canada laughing his *** off. Careful, the cleaning mop would find its way.

There is nothing to play. If USA and EU cut your textile quotas you are back by 20 years
We don't get any quotas though. We get duty waiver through GSP from EU. Western retailers need BD due its ability to produce quality apparel cheaply in no time. Corporate interests trump everything else in the West.

BD won't "fight" any of them. In the event of any conflict between these groups, BD will sit back and offer lip service as per usual.

At a diplomatic level though, if we are ever forced to choose, it is a no brainer for BD to choose West/Japan - they literally feed us through export dollars, low interest loans via agencies and endless donations.

China does great things for BD too but none of what they do is indispensable for BD.

Last edited:
We definitely should not follow pakistan.

BAL autocracy does limit BDs freedom of action but the positive is because of BAL democracy deficit no one will enter into any long term alignment with BD.

The situation serves our need at the moment. We need to keep our head down and stay below the radar until we are much much stronger economically.

Momen is a perfect imbecile for the job.

Tbh, we can't stay aloof from the global geopolitics anymore, Rohingya crisis has shown we are already in the big game.

Right now, the eyes are on Bangladesh and the big powers, for their own objective, are willing to look at our interests. This opportunity wouldn't last forever.

Na tene dekhte paren sob Bangladeshi! Tene dekhle ulta bujhben! :)

Says a Self loathing Kanglu bearing BD flag and working as a Janitor in Canada laughing his *** off. Careful, the cleaning mop would find its way.
Lmao the amount money I made you will be lucky if you can work as my janitor mother fucker

Now go **** your mom…bitch lol

And ya like ur type even I was born here I am proud my parents were born bd and don’t hide behind foreign flag ha ha

Back
Top Bottom