What's new

Japan-Bangladesh partnership yielding new Indo-Pacific doctrine to counter China

Lmao the amount money I made you will be lucky if you can work as my janitor mother fucker

Now go **** your mom…bitch lol

And ya like ur type even I was born here I am proud my parents were born bd and don’t hide behind foreign flag ha ha
Janitor got disturbed after Real occupation revealed. So Janitor bhai does you father know about your mom gives services in every room and you change the bedsheet after each trip. LOL

You revealed your occupation in the very first post in this thread. After all every Janitor dreams of employing others as janitor. Don't waste your time, you will remain a Janitor in Canada.

China is not going to turn MM into an enemy to harm China's own security interest, China won't do that just becos the US and EU don't like MM.
Yes, you are very right to say that China will not harm MM. China has successfully entered MM political system by influencing MM to expel Rohingya. China's ambition is to enter the BoB through MM and Arakan. China regards Rohingya as an impediment to its design in Arakan.

But, entering the BoB is not going to happen when you see the USA has adopted the Burma Doctrine in its Congress and why it is so adamant to expel China from BD.

America is almost successful and China cannot expect to enter the BoB through MM anymore. It has to use our Matarbari Port for its external trade, and not the Sittwe Port with its naval presence.

Chinese ambitions in the BoB have been crippled.

We don't get any quotas though. We get duty waiver through GSP from EU. Western retailers need BD due its ability to produce quality apparel cheaply in no time. Corporate interests trump everything else in the West.

In a cold war with China security will trump everything

Yes, you are very right to say that China will not harm MM. China has successfully entered MM political system by influencingM M to expel Rohingya. China's ambition is to enter the BoB through MM and Arakan. China regards Rohingya as an impediment to its design in Arakan.

But, entering the BoB is not going to happen when you see the USA has adopted the Burma Doctrine in its Congress and why it is so adamant to expel China from BD.

America is almost successful and China cannot expect to enter the BoB through MM anymore. It has to use our Matarbari Port for its external trade, and not the Sittwe Port with its naval presence.

Chinese ambitions in the BoB have been crippled.
I don't know the Chinese have any interest or ambition to enter BoB, for what, to occupy and dominate BD, Lol ? China has no interest in BD in that way. MM to expel Rohingya has nothing to do with China, don't slander China becos you can't get China to do what you want it to, China is not responsible for MM.

Last edited:
I don't know the Chinese have any interest or ambition to enter BoB, for what, to occupy and dominate BB, Lol ? China has no interest in BB in that way. MM to expel Rohingya has nothing to do with China, don't slander China becos you can't get China to do what you want it to, China is not responsible for MM.
How do you know all this Chinese internal thinking? Please tell us.

Lol, everything is to counter China, even in Antarctica, NASA chief even claimes that China wants to occupy the moon. Good luck.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tell that to China which is shafting the Western corporations
Not nearly enough for Western companies to completely pull the plug. While they are diversifying, China will remain their top manufacturing outsourcing destination for the forseable future.

Any West - China war is fictitious. Western corporations are too invested in China to allow any conflict.
People should also understand the definition of "Cold War". Russia and Ukraine are fighting a real war. But, China and America are fighting a cold war.

And in this cold war situation, America wants China to be surrounded by its allies like Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and ASEAN countries. It now wants China to stop at its own border and not to get entry into the BoB via Burma.

This is why its Congress has passed the Burma Act and now America wants BD support against such an adventure by China via Burma.

This is how America may bar China from using any Burmese Sea Port as well as the Malacca Strait/ Singapore for shipping through it for foreign trade.

So, China is surrounded by all sides except Russia. Western investments continue in a weaker China.

This is how America may bar China from using any Burmese Sea Port as well as the Malacca Strait/ Singapore for shipping through it for foreign trade.
Lol, How can Yankees stop China from using Burmese Sea port if MM agrees to, bomb MM ? If Yankees block Chinese ships at Malacca strait, they might as well go to war with China in SCS. You really think the US owns the whole world.

Lol, How can Yankees stop China from using Burmese Sea port if MM agrees to, bomb MM ? If Yankees block Chinese ships at Malacca strait, they might as well go to war with China in SCS. You really think the US owns the whole world.
America is in a cold war situation with China. It has the military muscle to any damn thing it wants to do with China. America blocks Chinese uses of a Burmese port by using its influence with BD and India.

It has the power to deploy its navy in the BoB. I do not think BD will refuse to provide shelter to American Navy. The thing is when China sees the strong presence of America in the BoB, it will not do any misadventures in Burma.

China has only two aircraft carriers in its possession. I have no idea about the number of American carriers. But, before/ during WWll, Japan had 26 units like those. It can again build them if it wishes to within a very short time. Shipbuilders in Japan to receive a nod from the govt.

Have you wondered why Japanese Navy ships visited BD ports only a few weeks ago? All are part of cold war threats.

BD is a sovereign country. But can it refuse American Navy at the cost of $30 billion in exports to America and its Western allies? I really do not think so.

I believe BD taking a middle ground will lead to a no-war situation in this region. But, what happens in the South China Sea where China has occupied a vast Sea territory by showing a 5000-yr old Sea map?

South China Sea area is a hotly contested zone. And America is surrounding China from all sides.

And in this cold war situation, America wants China to be surrounded by its allies like Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and ASEAN countries.
China is always being "surrounded" by US "allies", during the past 40 years, they helpped with China's economic take off like no one else, and now they all developed into the state of high dependency on China for their economies, and even their master US is also strongly dependent on China, blocading China is the same as killing themselves.

America is in a cold war situation with China. It has the military muscle to any damn thing it wants to do with China. America blocks Chinese uses of a Burmese port by using its influence with BD and India.

It has the power to deploy its navy in the BoB. I do not think BD will refuse to provide shelter to American Navy. The thing is when China sees the strong presence of America in the BoB, it will not do any misadventures in Burma.

China has only two aircraft carriers in its possession. I have no idea about the number of American carriers. But, before/ during WWll, Japan had 26 units like those. It can again build them if it wishes to within a very short time. Shipbuilders in Japan to receive a nod from the govt.

Have you wondered why Japanese Navy ships visited BD ports only a few weeks ago? All are part of cold war threats.

BD is a sovereign country. But can it refuse American Navy at the cost of $30 billion in exports to America and its Western allies? I really do not think so.

I believe BD taking a middle ground will lead to a no-war situation in this region. But, what happens in the South China Sea where China has occupied a vast Sea territory by showing a 5000-yr old Sea map?

South China Sea area is a hotly contested zone. And America is surrounding China from all sides.
So you think US navy is going to block Chinese ships or go to war with China for using Burmese ports ? US aircraft carries in BoB and SCS will turn into wrecks before Chinese hypersonic DF missiles if US choose to go to war with China in those waters. Japan as a great power is pretty much finished, it's future is bleak.

Last edited:
So you think US navy is going to block Chinese ships or goes war with China for using Burmese ports ? US aircraft carries in BoB and SCS will turn into wrecks before Chinese hypersonic DF missiles if US chooses to go to war with China in those waters. Japan as a great power is pretty much finished, it's future is bleak.
I am not a war general/ veteran and I did not say there will be a war. So, I have no answer to what you are presuming in your post. But, you anticipate a war and China annihilating American ships just by throwing a few missiles.

Better for you to read and understand why the US Congress has adopted a Doctrine name the Burma Act, its scope, and its applicability. I hope you will get an answer to your inquisitiveness after reading the Burma Act.

China is always being "surrounded" by US "allies", during the past 40 years, they helpped with China's economic take off like no one else, and now they all developed into the state of high dependency on China for their economies, and even their master US is also strongly dependent on China, blocading China is the same as killing themselves.
America wants China to spend/ waste its money on producing weapons. This will slow down the Chinese civilian economic growth.

However, both the SCS and BoB are danger points where war may start. I personally believe the more dangerous zone is the South China Sea where the entire Sea has been forcefully stolen by China by producing a 5,000-year-old obsolete map that no other country recognizes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom