What's new

Japan NHK report: Clear photos of China building artificial islands in SCS

Almost all nations have more than 100kg TNT . So all nations are capable to lock down SCS ?
It denpens on that nation can counter China's attack or not.

VN can destroy your islands easily and we can counter your attack, too. But as I said: SCS(east sea) is not our important sea route (while its so important to SK-JP-CN- Guam of US), so we wont waste too much our time there unless China carry out a full attack first.:pop:

The dispute is going on as it is needed, China can't swallow islands and Reefs, Rocks of Vietnam.

Last edited:
Subi Island :enjoy:

subi.jpg

firing on all barrels。

Pakistan can also focus on developing some islands too. But I think developing Gwadar port is necessary.

China's engineering capability is quite amazing, I should say. From Taiwan, with love :china:

It is an amazing capability. I hope they video record it to later make a documentary on this engineering wonder.

@cirr, are there any video clips on their work?

Go ahead please, only if you really have money and the alien tech.
China will not lend any money this time.
ps, i love your pictures, especially the second one.
impressive pictures indeed. but all of this does not alter the status quo. you just build structures on your reefs.
don´t complain when we begin to build on ours. note, we possess the largest holding of islands and reefs, the potential of building is huge.

View attachment 203506

View attachment 203509

To be honest, very impressive capabilities of our Chinese friends.

@cnleio ,

To be honest, Japan doesn't really criticize openly because we, too, are building islands. Tho much further south of our Empire. :)

One example is the Okinotorishima Island, which will become a naval base. :)

View attachment 200809

View attachment 200810

okinotori6.jpg

okinotorishima.jpg

18774195.jpg

Aqua-Line.png

20140401_ship_Yomiuri-ShimbunANN.jpg

he he he ;)

Good to see

These pics are 1 month old。

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since。:D

Or under the construction pillars?

We have three kinds of missile that can destroy any island in SCS(east sea)., they r Scud, Shaddock, and land-attack missile fire from Kilos sub.

Only China in Asia can make some damage to VN when war happen, India is our friend, so they wont go against VN, other Asian nations r powerless .:pop:
When will Vietnam use her army, navy and airforce to launch a surprise attack on China's Guangdong province? How will the scenario turn out with a combined trio of Vietnam's finest invading China?

unoffical language of Vietnam

It is an amazing capability. I hope they video record it to later make a documentary on this engineering wonder.

@cirr, are there any video clips on their work?
it's actually fairly simple, no more difficult than most other projects, I would know, my father specializes in port construction.

It's not like a Tibetan Railway, where there needs to be innovations at work, this is essentially grunt work.

All the people that says it can be destroyed with tsunami and things of that nature have no idea about how these things actually work, as long as you take those into account, it's as safe as if built on a beach.

The dispute is going on as it is needed, China can't swallow islands and Reefs, Rocks of Vietnam.
maybe not, but we can make it useless. You might think you can also station ships and planes there, but it's not the same.

For one thing, we have AEW, ELINT, tankers, and anti sub platforms, and we have anti missile and anti air defences with our destroyers, we have more subs than most countries have ships, and we have more fighters.

China can hold an island and actually have use for it.

Besides, according to the report I seen, by the time we finish, sometime in 2016-17, we will hold 74% of all land mass in SCS.

We can't take an island away from Vietnam without war, but you can't do what we can, and with our technological and numerical advantage, it essentially makes the Vietnam islands moot.

It denpens on that nation can counter China's attack or not.

VN can destroy your islands easily and we can counter your attack, too. But as I said: SCS(east sea) is not our important sea route (while its so important to SK-JP-CN- Guam of US), so we wont waste too much our time there unless China carry out a full attack first.:pop:
You know why SCS is not so important to Viet ? Because our eco is so tiny.

VN can destroy our islands easily ? Tell me how.

Each of this island to be power with a sub nuclear reactor....than its will be shine for ever.

Back
Top Bottom