What's new

Jashn-e-Azaadi Mubarak! & Happy Birthday Defence.pk!

Happy Independence day, as it is 14 August here, and happy birth day to Defence.pk for I believe it is now 3 years old.

This day should reflect your struggle to achieve what ever goals you set, that is the meaning for me for Pakistan the meaning of struggle for those goals you set onto. I heard many stories of courage, but it must be remembered that Pakistan was made on the will and wants of the People and it was that which made them struggle, if you step towards something dont lose heart when you face opposition on your way make sure you stay on what you want to achieve that is the perfect struggle.

azaadi mubarak to everyone! I hope musharraf can deliver us a gift to pakistan soon, I'm sure we will all celebrate with more enthusiasm when he uses the ultimate weapon that came to be known as 58-2B!

Pakistan's Independance day is tomorrow. today is the thirteenth.

By the way, my cousin and her father are both born on the 14th of August!
Happy Birthday to your cousin and dad!

Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khuda kary mairy arz-e pak peh
khilay wo ghul jisay andessha-e zawal na ho

PAKISTAN

ZINDABAD
A variant that I've heard:

Khuda Kare k meri arz-e-Pak per Utre .....
Woh Fasle Gul Jise Andesha - e- Zawal Na Ho....

Aameen!

Tera har aik zarra hum ko apni jaan se pyara..
Teray sang hai shaan hamari, Tujh se naam hamara
Jub tak hai yeh dunya baaqi hum dekhay azaad tujhe
Sohni dharthi Allah rakkay qadam qadam abad tujhe

Happy Independence Day to all Pakistanis...

Happy Birthday to Defence.pk...

I pray Allah SWT help us to become truly independant.

IT looks like we have exchanged our colonial masters from British to American ones.

Our economic, foriegn, domestic policies are not independant but dictated by ousiders and willingfully implemented by ghulam leaders. We hand over our citizens such as Dr Afia to the US. Ask her if we are Azad or not.

The first step to changing this is to realise the reality. I pray this situation quickly changes! Ameen!

4b806002add7341c5666d1276daa69bc.jpg

Aa Watan Main Tujhe Youn Salam Likhta hoon
Main Apna Naam ki jagha bhi tera Naam Likhta hoon

IT looks like we have exchanged our colonial masters from British to American ones.

Our economic, foriegn, domestic policies are not independant but dictated by ousiders and willingfully implemented by ghulam leaders. We hand over our citizens such as Dr Afia to the US. Ask her if we are Azad or not.

The first step to changing this is to realise the reality. I pray this situation quickly changes! Ameen!
That's bit overkill. Pakistan can not be termed as an American Colony. Its a major Non-NATO ally, hence has to fulfill its commitments in the GWOT. It has all the elements required to develope as any other matured nation state. The only abberations are the repeated failures of democratic governments, the Army's overwhelming grip on all political//financial/judicial/legislative institutions and the spread of Wahabi style Islamic ideology to the general masses perpetrated by the radicals.

Anyways, read Agnostic Muslim's signature. That is the spirit and philosophy that was envisaged by your first PM and which needs to be implemented.
Happy Independence to you once again.

Well we all pray for solution to the problems but i would not atleast pray for the ideas your organisation is carrying :) as i believe your organisation is also carrying an extreme agenda.

Jashn-e-Azaadi Mubarak!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom