What's new

Jeremy Clarkson in row over Top Gear India special

Clarkson is great. Indians are humorless.

Actually we love a good laugh hence so many laughter clubs in India :tup: btw have you ever seen Goodness gracious me? that makes Clarkson seem as boring as a german

lol i saw the vid of youtube and they were very proud of Jaguar,representing Britain ,perhaps they have forgotten Jaguar has been bought by an Indian :D
btw,i never take these racist tards seriously...they still live in their superiority complex about Britain,while Britain's importance on the world map is fading more and more daily.

My point is When Russell Peters makes fun of whites and Chinese, they laugh,

why do we get our panties in a bunch over what Clarkson says.

Not everyone has to be politically correct you know

I used to watch Top gear back in the 90's but im not a fan of this new 'entertainment' show apart from the arctic episode was pure class.

lol i saw the vid of youtube and they were very proud of Jaguar,representing Britain ,perhaps they have forgotten Jaguar has been bought by an Indian :D
btw,i never take these racist tards seriously...they still live in their superiority complex about Britain,while Britain's importance on the world map is fading more and more daily.
If you watch it, one of them does mention that Jaguar is now Indian.
Can't you see? They know Britain has declined, they are just joking around.

jeremy clarkson should be knighted, man is a legend. Seriously guys, grow some thicker skin. He even said India was better than switzerland in that episode.

saw it today nothing was said in a bad way like they say in the article....it was fun watching the episode especially the shimla locations they shown was awesome .

If you watch it, one of them does mention that Jaguar is now Indian.
Can't you see? They know Britain has declined, they are just joking around.

Yup .. Some people have forgotten how to take a job..
I hate all the political correctness..
I mean come on stop bullying? that was the only way to toughen kids up.. Dont know what is wrong with people these days

I have seen much worse , Clarkson :

However because of colonial history Indians will be more sensitive.

We need to acknowledge the difference between racism and banter. In my school, we have around 80 nationalities. Each nation has a particular image. We make fun of our habits/image. For example, I regularly make fun of British about their toilet habits, their polite way of speaking etc...etc... while they banter me about my eating habits, loud speaking etc... etc... If we take everything serious, then nothing will move forward.

Back
Top Bottom