What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

This is also very advance system.

Definitely should make our own equivalent to mald, but the spear ew is much smaller and good for tactical options, mald is an ALCM, almost to be used like a dedicated jammer aircraft

The Chinese have developed a dedicated Y-8 EW aircraft. PAF should look into those and further upgrade them with turkish/domestic EW systems. Dont forget the Chinese also have S-400s that we can test against.

You make a cryptic comment, 3 days after the last and get everyone rallied up.

Something you know*, that we obviously don't?

*...knowing full well that everyone here is aware that you don't do 'rumors'.
don't think there is anything, @The Eagle is just trolling people to see how much they get rilled up.

@The Eagle
images (4).jpeg

bet y' all a purty penny that right now, @The Eagle must be rolling on the floor laughing at us goin' on a wild goose chase! :lol:

Difficult to digest the News Caption on the video
I agree.
boasting and self praise must be measured and proportionate to reality. in addition to Rafales India has many jets (Mirage 2000, Mig 29, SU30) that are at par or better than JF-17 and its speculated block 3.
If ACM Shahid Latif said it then I believe it. rafale is as good as dead as far as I'm concerned...iaf would be wise to keep it just coconut displays & air shows.
No please. we should let our common sense and intelligence be challenged.
just list out the Indian jet types and list their capabilities and then match them off with all Blocks of JF-17s.

I agree.
boasting and self praise must be measured and proportionate to reality. in addition to Rafales India has many jets (Mirage 2000, Mig 29, SU30) that are at par or better than JF-17 and its speculated block 3.

No please. we should let our common sense and intelligence be challenged.
just list out the Indian jet types and list their capabilities and then match them off with all Blocks of JF-17s.
The Indians have upgraded their Mirages and Mig-29s basically to the same standard as our F-16s, except where they have access to a lot more weaponry from both France and Israel that we don't have available to us. Their Su-30s are next in line and the incoming Rafale is of course ahead of the pack in both air forces. People here downplay the IAF for their own ego or content but PAF definitely does not. It is well aware of the challenge it will be facing and it is very professional about facing it.

Do people remember the first leaked phone call after Op Swift Retort where S/L Hassan is telling his old IP that basically they were basically successful due to Gods grace and He had kept their honor intact. PAF went in not 100% certain of what the IAF response would be, or whether they would come out of it unscathed or not. To me, it means they were willing to take a risk and potential losses if it came to that, but made preparations to the best of their ability. And even after the operation, were not boastful but humble.

JF-17 Block 3 will be more or less on par with other 4th gen aircraft in the IAF or around the world, including their LCA. It will have some area in the flight regime where it will perform better than its opponent and others where it will not have the upper hand. Same would apply to its electronics, radars, weapons, and serviceability.

Back
Top Bottom