What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

A few years ago when Block-II had shown up, we learned that Block-I will be upgraded to Block-II standard and the Block-II will be PAF's baseline model of JF-17.

If this is true, then:

Block II = JF-17A
Block-II twin-seat = JF-17B
Block-III = JF-17C
Block-III twin-seat = JF-17D

F-16s too uses A/B/C/D/E nomenclature.
Again...
You made this up.

What is block 1 jf17?? You forgot? Or it didn't fit your rationale

Again...
You made this up.

What is block 1 jf17?? You forgot? Or it didn't fit your rationale

I think Graphican was very clear in their communication when they indicated all JF17 blocks 1s would be upgraded to block 2 and all block 2s will be the baseline JF17s.

They also indicated as a disclaimer that they don't know if it is that way but it would make sense.

I think Graphican was very clear in their communication when they indicated all JF17 blocks 1s would be upgraded to block 2 and all block 2s will be the baseline JF17s.

They also indicated as a disclaimer that they don't know if it is that way but it would make sense.
Oh man...there NO JF17 A C D....what is wrong with u people.

Last edited:
Can anyone share the cockpit picture of block 3?
Hope it’s at least like the K-8NG; a single large MFD, so that more options are opened up for the pilot as on the F-35, such as compatibility with night vision googles, and still visible in strong sunlight. Also the use of 3D models to display tactical pictures could improve pilot situational awareness.

1642983636042.jpeg

1642983660748.jpeg

Source:https://pdj.quora.com/K-8NG-New-Int...T-I-C-China-PAC-Pakistan-Aeronautical-Complex

Last edited:
The prototype (as we have been told for about 3 years) has/had a range of 150km for 5sqm. This is the 81nm for 53 sqft. ... Now this is saying the real thing has come out with a 65% greater range = 247.5km.

Last edited:
It would only be a copyright violation if it was readable. And since the moderators already liked it, I guess they agree with me. :P

Well, at least two pages are readable, so maybe only half a copyright violation.

It is not an issue of readability or making it hard for you, but to stress the point that publications spend a lot of resources to do these types of stories that are revenant to readers. Majority of publications are in the red, especially publications focused on targeted audiences such as defense. These publications depend on membership subscriptions to generate such stories. By posting their materials on the open web, we are not only cheating out subscribers who pay monthly membership fees but also undermine future stories of relevancy to this forum.

Please don’t take it personal or anything towards you. I hope you understand where I am coming from.

It is not an issue of readability or making it hard for you, but to stress the point that publications spend a lot of resources to do these types of stories that are revenant to readers. Majority of publications are in the red, especially publications focused on targeted audiences such as defense. These publications depend on membership subscriptions to generate such stories. By posting their materials on the open web, we are not only cheating out subscribers who pay monthly membership fees but also undermine future stories of relevancy to this forum.

Please don’t take it personal or anything towards you. I hope you understand where I am coming from.
Yeah I do understand where you're coming from. However your sense of humour matches that of the moderators here.

Back
Top Bottom