What's new

JF-17 Thunder Block III is no match against Rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was born to put Pakis in their place...I could be your father

IMCcgXM.gif
if aunti g was not busy in other stuff then she could give you time and can make you better person but what can i say. i think aunti g was a busy woman

it seems that you have learned to make such animations for first time and trying to gain attention of public,their should be filters on this forum so that member with such disrespectful words in profile is not allowed to make account and post such messages
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

@waz suck my big
9yGMypE.gif

IMCcgXM.gif

t1OPATd.gif

yzx4Mkh.gif

why are you so much ashamed of using your indian flag in profile,it seems you feel embarrassed by representing to be as indian national,is india so much bad place for you
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

@waz suck my big
9yGMypE.gif

IMCcgXM.gif

t1OPATd.gif

yzx4Mkh.gif

JFT block 3 is not even here and people have already declared that it is no match

Before people also used to declare that JFT is no match for SU30 MKI aka mini AWACS

For years I was hearing that Su-30 could wipe the floor with entire PAF. For years the Indians were boasting how the Israeli upgraded MiG's were enough to destroy PAF.

Now the Rafale is going to destroy Pakistan LOL

if aunti g was not busy in other stuff then she could give you time and can make you better person but what can i say. i think aunti g was a busy woman

This Indian is a rape product. His father was a Turkic Mughal. He just doesn't know.

The Rafale has already been compromised. Our pilots have been training on them.

IMHO, we are relying too much on JF-17 Block III, lets be realistic, it will be no match against Rafales. JF-17 is a liteweight aircraft, Rafales is the medium weight. Rafales has more hard points and long range BVR missiles. I think PAF missed the trick, They should have gone for the J-10C for the stop gap. I even doubt J-10C are at par with Rafales.
we all know that F-16 Block 70/72 is at par with Rafale, but we dont have any of those. I am not talking about men behind machine, i am talking about machine vs machine. sure 36 numbers arent that big, but those 36 units can turn the table in air combat. dont forget that S-400 is also coming. we have no answer for it. quoting 27th Feb incident all the time, wont save us from future short comings. we should never underestimate our adversary. thats what indians do. we shouldnt do it, instead find the solution for it . our AZM project is still on paper. it will take some good 15+ years to complete. our current F-16 fleets going to retire in 10 to 12 years. so wheres the stop gap ? its a serious issue. i am sure PAF knows about it. but we didnt see anything solid coming out from PAF. i am not going into financial issues becoz, when we go for battle or war, we should be prepared for it, no matter whats the cost. JF-17 and Rafales are like Apples and Oranges. our only answer and option is F-16 Block 70/72.
senior members on PDF can share some thoughts on this topic.

by the indian figured out how to operate them and if any left (post the IAF expected crash screw ups) crashed PAF will either have chinese or Russian fifth generation jets

- The X vs Y comparisons sure are fun when the capabilities of both are known. As of now we don't know the capabilities of JFT BLK III and so a comparison of both whilst declaring one is no match for the other is rather ludicrous to be frank.

- When we talk about 4.5 Generation of aircrafts the conversation goes like this EF-2000, Rafale, SU-35 and GRIPEN NG. Heck Gripen NG was included in the MMRCA for which Rafale was the winner. While being very over simplistic, we can atleast conclude that whilst the heavier aircrafts will have certain edge over the lighter aircrafts, it is rather insulting to dismiss the lighter category of aircrafts altogether. After all, the lighter aircrafts may present advantages of their own say faster turn around times, lower frontal radar cross sections etc.

- Most importantly, when two airforces go head to head, its one wholistic system/organization against another.The 27 Feb episode proves the very fact that if your system has better cohesion, integration and a better Human Resource, even though on face value your numbers and quality is lagging but the results are in your favor. Let's not forget that the same indian fancucks claimed that MKI beat the EF-2000 12-0 in exercises touting it the second best aircraft in the world and what not. After 27th, the statements have changed to "agar raphallleeee hota"

J-10C: Soft loan/credit from China
Su-35: If you have the money since Russia doesn't offer freebies
EFT: If you have more money and the diplomatic clout to deal with multiple countries if something goes wrong in times of need

dont worry PAF always finds a answer...after all didnt you lot used to brag how Su-30s were enough to destroy PAF??... what happened after 27 Feb?..

- The X vs Y comparisons sure are fun when the capabilities of both are known. As of now we don't know the capabilities of JFT BLK III and so a comparison of both whilst declaring one is no match for the other is rather ludicrous to be frank.

- When we talk about 4.5 Generation of aircrafts the conversation goes like this EF-2000, Rafale, SU-35 and GRIPEN NG. Heck Gripen NG was included in the MMRCA for which Rafale was the winner. While being very over simplistic, we can atleast conclude that whilst the heavier aircrafts will have certain edge over the lighter aircrafts, it is rather insulting to dismiss the lighter category of aircrafts altogether. After all, the lighter aircrafts may present advantages of their own say faster turn around times, lower frontal radar cross sections etc.

- Most importantly, when two airforces go head to head, its one wholistic system/organization against another.The 27 Feb episode proves the very fact that if your system has better cohesion, integration and a better Human Resource, even though on face value your numbers and quality is lagging but the results are in your favor. Let's not forget that the same indian fancucks claimed that MKI beat the EF-2000 12-0 in exercises touting it the second best aircraft in the world and what not. After 27th, the statements have changed to "agar raphallleeee hota"

It is the most beautiful statement made by Modi. LOL "If only Raphale would have been here..."

dont worry PAF always finds a answer...after all didnt you lot used to brag how Su-30s were enough to destroy PAF??... what happened after 27 Feb?..

This Indian rape boy doesn't have any answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom