What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

None competes Thrustmaster Warthog..even the airforce uses it and there are lots of profiles for keylayout on internet for every simulator so no worries about its config..it costs around Rs 40k and its only drawback is u will have to buy paddles cuz its joystick doesnt has Z axis..but if u are willing to spend less then go for TWCS by the same brand its around Rs 16k(both joystick and hotas).

Best package would be logitech extreme3d pro and twcs (throttle only) with total cost of about Rs 13k

Other options are saitek rhino X-** series but they are more suitable for space sims...
The original one is a cougar- it was modelled after the F-16 stick

The cougar can also e modified to be exact like the F-16 stick with the pressure inputs.

Lets assume for a second that this is within 3% of the real thing ,@Tempest II -
Look up a fcs video where they are showing a max rate turn and see what we get

The original one is a cougar- it was modelled after the F-16 stick

The cougar can also e modified to be exact like the F-16 stick with the pressure inputs.
I know but the company isnt manufaturing it anymore...i think

That was a full toss :)

Anyone have good Throttle/ Joystick that he/ she wants to dispose off would love to take it of their hands :-)?
P. S Anyone know where to buy good joystick and throttle?

I know but the company isnt manufaturing it anymore...i think
Not anymore, still on ebay for a few hundred dollars if its a good clean piece.

The next kit out is for the Hornet, that will be epic

Not anymore, still on ebay for a few hundred dollars if its a good clean piece.

The next kit out is for the Hornet, that will be epic
we cant even get twcs worth Rs 8k in Pak...no chance of getting the horent copy.

22008252_330649034064900_586389857184125611_n.jpg

Oh nice i wonder who made the content for DCS. I brought it into Grand Theft Auto V 2 years ago.

This one looks like block 2 though with refuling probe. I will bring block 3 to DCS , FSX and GTA V before this year ends :) amazing stuff :)

Scans?? And yea i already own a gyx 2080ti

Oh nice i wonder who made the content for DCS. I brought it into Grand Theft Auto V 2 years ago.

This one looks like block 2 though with refuling probe. I will bring block 3 to DCS , FSX and GTA V before this year ends :) amazing stuff :)

Scans?? And yea i already own a gyx 2080ti
you were the person churning out PAF mods for gta v?

DCS is a really expensive, extremely high spec requiring PC simulator for fighter aircraft , not common like GTA etc

Back
Top Bottom