What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

The more I see this bird of prey, the more I get amazed!!! With only a couple of billion $s in the treasury and enemies (external and internal) from all hues & colors at all gates lurking like foxes 24/7 with daggers to backstab, what Pak isn't achieving in the life saving defense sectors!!!! What Pak thinks today, the rest of the Muslim world thinks tomorrow.....

Folks get matured, learn a trade, get married, have kids and then grand kids!!!! Looks like Pak has started with the grand kids as far as the ultimate defense is concerned....

Deka Ironworks, Simulator Developers have got the license of the development of JF-17 Thunder Block 1 simulator and here is the academic video showing the launch procedures of LS-6 JSOW and C-701T Air-to-Ground missile. so JF-17s fan club can now enjoy the simulation at home

and

here are some screen shots

JF-17-2019-wip-01.png

JF-17-2019-wip-03.jpg

JF-17-2019-wip-06.jpg

Deka Ironworks, Simulator Developers have got the license of the development of JF-17 Thunder Block 1 simulator and here is the academic video showing the launch procedures of LS-6 JSOW and C-701T Air-to-Ground missile. so JF-17s fan club can now enjoy the simulation at home

and

JF-17-2019-wip-01.png

JF-17-2019-wip-03.jpg

JF-17-2019-wip-06.jpg
Nothing beats the cockpit & canopy combination of F-16.

I love DCS and this shit is f*cking awesome. Definitely getting this plane.

DCS is crazy good.

And to think all this evolved from this nearly 25 years ago.

I would spend my summers and time after school playing this for hours back then.

This one has in game sound.

and

JF-17-2019-wip-01.png

JF-17-2019-wip-03.jpg

JF-17-2019-wip-06.jpg
What type of system will run this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom