What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i totally agree to black stone,,

and sorry as it all started with my post in which i mentioned that the generation is edited, i dont see a point where BLACKSTONE is wrong or Baised, and with all due respect why are all the senior members acting stupidly childish???
forget it

can anyone tell me some site for checking the generation of planes, a neutral one please!!

why are all the senior members acting stupidly childish???

since we r acting stupidly childish, why should we offer our comments!
i didnt mean to be personal to anyone, not to you atleast, i am just reffering to the last few post where there is a fighting going on that who edited the generation of JF17 on wikipedia!!
now everyone knows that it can be anyone then why point to a particular group??and as far as i think BLACKSTONE is also refering to the same point, iif you can kindly have a look ta them you will find no post where one feels that he is being baised!! so why are some people again taunting him?? lets forget it and accept that it can be anyone!! mo one have had a look at the issue from some authentic site and the blame game is on,,,

its true that it could be indians but please have a look at COULD!!

I M SORRY IF ANYONE FELT OFFENDED!! SORRY TO ALL
BUT STILL I DO BACK-UP BLACKSTONE and request the seniors to play there positive part.

with regards
arsalan

i didnt mean to be personal to anyone, not to you atleast, i am just reffering to the last few post where there is a fighting going on that who edited the generation of JF17 on wikipedia!!
now everyone knows that it can be anyone then why point to a particular group??and as far as i think BLACKSTONE is also refering to the same point, iif you can kindly have a look ta them you will find no post where one feels that he is being baised!! so why are some people again taunting him?? lets forget it and accept that it can be anyone!! mo one have had a look at the issue from some authentic site and the blame game is on,,,

I M SORRY IF ANYONE FELT OFFENDED!! SORRY TO ALL
BUT STILL I DO BACK-UP BLACKSTONE and request the seniors to play there positive part.

with regards
arsalan
:pakistan:

:pakistan:

Indeed, I agreed with Blackstone. I just wanted to elaborate that with personal experience on wikipedia almost 90% of the encounters I had were infact with the segment being mentioned herein.

I for one had no intention or by any means said that Blackstone was biased or unfair. Blackstone is a valued member of our forum, we respect and value his opinion and yours just as any other member.:)

Are we receiving any JF 17's in 2008?

As per ACM statements we will have 15 by the year end. We have already received 10 during the year but as the year ends I highly doubt there will be any more delivered in 2008. As scheduled there will be 25 to 30 delivered to PAF in 2009.

i dont consider wikipedia authoratative just for this simple reason that anyone can edit the info to their liking.
i'd rarher depend on the information being provided by the experts on the forum.

Its not that senior members don't do anything, we look at the thread and see that at first the thread started with something good and now its being misused.
A person with a status of 4 star has given an interview and he has answered almost all the question people have been waiting for, And them there are some questions he doesn't want to answer because they are very sensitive topics. One wrong answer from his mouth can piss someone Important at this time. My request to all members Pakistani, Indian or any other nationality please have some patience lets discuss the topic like mature men/women. I understand that we do have some very young blooded boys who sometimes get confused and they like to get the answer the very same moment and in that instance some times they get a little nasty.
Please all of us should know that this forum and you being on it is a privilege not your right.
Second thing if a person is in TT or a senior member there is a reason that they have reached there, please respect them and you will be respected back, But starting a fight with someone as having fun with his or her feelings will not be tolerated let me make that clear.
Lets all enjoy and thank the people who made it possible for this forum to become an Icon in the International news media.
Thank you.
MK

A little information from China Airshow 2008.

Brigadier Junaid of PAF who is the site manager of PAF collaboration projects in China said, in a interview by Chinese media, the absence of JF17 is because the JF17 is still under development. He added that PAF pilots enjoy flying JF17 very much.

There's a JF17/FC-1 model displaying at the China Airshow 2008.

The other pictures are showing that Brigadier Junaid was testing the flight simulator of JF17/FC-1 at the China Airshow 2008.

A little information from China Airshow 2008.

Brigadier Junaid of PAF who is the site manager of PAF collaboration projects in China said, in a interview by Chinese media, the absence of JF17 is because the JF17 is still under development. He added that PAF pilots enjoy flying JF17 very much.

There's a JF17/FC-1 model displaying at the China Airshow 2008.

The other pictures are showing that Brigadier Junaid was testing the flight simulator of JF17/FC-1 at the China Airshow 2008.

Thats Air Cdre Junaid khan AKA Jonny. An excellent officer and speaks perfect Chinees. He take care of everything in Chandu.

thankyou for your support, i am obliged thanks sir muradk and fatman

so now can anyone also update us with that generation thing of JF17 from any authentic site,, we must go for a neytral source otherwise i do have some good supportive article comparing the JF17 equally with Su30z and F16, which do not seem much possible, with all hte respect annd love for JF17 it may not be AS GOOD AS them though it is quite fantastic,,

what so you say

Regards

JF17 simulation presented in Zhuhai Air show

9e95c1003f90adc71cc1cecd1ba79446.jpg

4b90c84aac29f558a8b670133d787784.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom