What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A European high performance radar (e.g. Italian Vixen 1000ES AESA) has been planned in later batches.

no one has 'picked' on this news!

A European high performance radar (e.g. Italian Vixen 1000ES AESA) has been planned in later batches.

Chinese AESA is most likely to be picked rather Euopean Aesa i think.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

capture1fj.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Chinese AESA is most likely to be picked rather Euopean Aesa i think.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

capture1fj.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

nice pic - reminds me of the F-4 Phantom

Gripen NG will use Vixen 1000E - so its a good news but no picked on it because of uncertainty surrounding after the french fallout.

I'm skeptical of western avionics, until they are manufactured 100% in Pakistan.

We all know the series of mysterious deaths of Turkish aeronautical engineers of F-16.

Last year one Pakistan aeronautical engineer of Jf-17 was also killed mysteriously.

this news is on internet from the last one year

i read it for the first time in feb 2010 and poste it in a comm in orkut

JFT will be equipped with HMDs soon but so far they are not. BLK 52 have come with HMDs already its just that we have not yet seen any. Much like the CFT case.

JFT will be equipped with HMDs soon but so far they are not. BLK 52 have come with HMDs already its just that we have not yet seen any. Much like the CFT case.

Any indication of what system might be procured? -- i was thinking of Danel Cobra used on Gripens.

Really?? Links? Sources? Because all my research shows no mention of HMDs for PAK Blk52s but CFT HAVE been pictured.

Really?? Links? Sources? Because all my research shows no mention of HMDs for PAK Blk52s but CFT HAVE been pictured.

The dude is a govt guy.... all his predictions have been true.
And F-16s with all top class stuff but no JHMS doesnt seem right.

Here is a link to tht mentions Pakistans grocery list to USA...... Abt 36 F-16s with JHMS...... We bought 18 of them......more would be bought aswell.
--

US Arms Sales are propping up Pakistan as a Regional Challenger

^^^ Alright, fair enough, jumped the gun a bit then- sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom