What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

We cannot under estimate SU-30, If Russians have latest SU-35 which has much lower RCS and large composites use then they can develop SU-30 variant with much composite materials, remember the market is still strong for Sukhoi.

SU-30 is the strongest point in today's Regional Air Conflict scenario we do not have anything like that beast specially with the input of highly sophisticated French, Isreali avionics.

Actually with the upgrades coming up from Mig-29/SU-30 a much powerful AESA could pave it way to IAF the capability increase multifold, again please don't under estimate. SU-30 pilots are not chickens they are also being trained in a very critical situational awareness environment after all their pilots regularly visit israel and regardless of you not acknowledging isrealis have one of the best pilots.

Now lets get back to the Thread topic.

NICQo.jpg

note different vehicle for j20

what are the updates for the 50 new JF17's coming to us from China????

plzz post the news where it says that Pak has the capacity of manufacturing 2 JFT per month

i am unable to find a credible source.which i am sure about i have seen from credible news that pak will have 25 aircraft production capability by 2011

plzz post the news where it says that Pak has the capacity of manufacturing 2 JFT per month

i am unable to find a credible source.which i am sure about i have seen from credible news that pak will have 25 aircraft production capability by 2011

thats not true - the production figures are 15 - 2011 --- 20 - 2012 --- 25 - 2013 onwards. china will also produce a/c to complete the 150 order.

What are the current numbers of the JFT's inducted in PAF as well as those in testing phase ?

What are the current numbers of the JFT's inducted in PAF as well as those in testing phase ?

33 in service as of now.and plan to have full first batch ready by 2011 end

means 50 JFT by this year end

What's the status of the 50 fast production aircraft? The one that PM Gilani signed for recently...

What's the status of the 50 fast production aircraft? The one that PM Gilani signed for recently...

two possibilities.
first

the chineese will deleiver us tested and fully manufactured JFT with new avionics and Pakistan will continue manufacturing of JFT 2nd batch apart from the 50 the china is developing

if pakistan manufacture 25 JFT per year than 100 by 2015.and 50 from china and 50 the block I.so total 200 JFT by 2015.

2nd possibility.
china might help us in supplying the kits of JFT to be assembled at kamra and the deleivery within 6 months or weeks were rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom