What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a fan made video..... But still not as pathetic as Indian national TV reports are......

Let me quote " France key baney JF 17 Thunder"

i didn't appointed him buddy. i just posted a video what i found in you tube.....some of pics are downloaded from defencepk....may be you like that video most because the title is biggest threat to India right.................

JF-17%20Thunder%20Dubai%20air%20show%20Pakistan%20Aeronautical%20Complex%20%28PAC%29Pakistan%20and%20China%20Aviation%20Technology%20Import-Export%20Corporation%20%28CATIC%29%20Paris%20Air%20Show%20siplay%20pakistan%20air%20force%20paf%20plaaf%20sd10pl1210%20c802ls56ft562missile%20%283%29.jpg

Guys, is the JF-17 generating vortex/vapour or actually releasing smoke. ?
One thing for sure, it looks a powerful toy in this shot.

Not smoke, it was debated before, vapor or vortex.

watch

the beginning is a new footage for me

Alas for ANTIBODY too is a mere mortal :D Landing at Farnborough; the first vid seen while the Thunder was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not smoke, it was debated before, vapor or vortex.

The following video contains the answer, specially during the finishing vertical roll.......seems like a wing bleed to me. ??

Alas for ANTIBODY too is a mere mortal :D Landing at Farnborough; the first vid seen while the Thunder was there.
nah , bro-- i was referring to the initial 8 seconds of the video , to me it seemed a different angle!

seems like fuel dump. usual thing guys

jf17 has LERX what does it mean?

LERX=Leading edge root extension
JF17 BLK1 have the "big LERX" as same as USA‘s F18 or J20,
In china, this kind of LERX is called "gothic big LERX" and it can provide higher lift than ordinary LERX .
Personally, I believe the "big LERX "of JF17 can generate the best vortex in all 4 gen fighter .

ZTQvu.jpg

IsVgl.jpg

LERX=Leading edge extension
JF17 BLK1 have the "big LERX" as same as USA‘s F18 or J20,
In china, this kind of LERX is called "gothic big LERX" and it can provide higher lift than ordinary LERX .
Personally, I believe the "big LERX "of JF17 can generate the best vortex in all 4 gen fighter .

will the vortex of JF-17 BLK II bigger then the current one or will be same ? :undecided:

4-950.jpg

Mighty strange little panther they've got on the tail and the fuel-pod. I'm not sure if it's 'shopped, or if this is something new the PAF's going for.

I don't have to like it simply because someone in the PAF did it. Honestly, if this is real, I hope they change to a different symbol, perhaps something like deadly panther claws. The one on the fuel-pod looks like it's from a 50's disney cartoon.

What's that scratchy cat doing on the vertical stabilizer looking like it is being thrown rocks at and trying to scale a wall to flee from the scene?

if i were the indian i would have written that "may be it has seen the su 30 MKI" but seriously.....

JF-17 Thunder /FC-1 XIAOLONG PT06 carried with 2 x C802As on landing run yesterday

thx 8800

JF-17 Thunder /FC-1 XIAOLONG PT06 carried with 2 x C802As and was being tested in CAC yesterday

thx 汉魂雄风

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom