What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
"French companies have interested in updating JF-17's avonics and weapons package." (December 20-27 2010)

:D:D:D:D

EDIT: Source is #972 post

Hi,

After Sarkozi's comments in india---I think that we might be done with the french avionics package---possibly for awhile.

Hi, I agree with Mr. MK. After Sarko's and Merkel's comments, I think French and German equipment is a long shot. Also France was going to charge 12M per plane for the French avionics suite, a bit steep in my eyes. It will be interesting to see what the Block II JF-17 is like and when finally all the BVR stuff is integrated. Take care.

Ya, US has shown interest in Mig29K for F-22 replacement, and did u also heard they canceled F-35 project and want to have 2-3 production lines of Jf-17 in US (low cost fighter to replace their F-16 and other fighters) ????

Lets talk subjective and with sources and technical details. Dont just fly around with one kite.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: mental case :hang2::hang2::cheesy::cheesy:

You just did what i was thinking about , there are few major mistakes ie you haven't notified what cockpit belongs to which air craft and also you have inserted an L15 cockpit in it.

Use Windows Movie Maker of Windows 7 it will help you put information more neatly .

Cheers -- good concept btw

--all my videos are basically to show paf/chinese tech

--I porposely dont show much of foreign fighters , as most people already know about them---- i dont bash other fighters either---you can call it ''passive publicity''

-jf17 blk2 might have some input from L15 cockpit ---
- i think ive added 1 gripen cockpit aswell

i wanted to add the ''jf17 glorious'' video at the end but was getting very poor quality of the whole video that way-- so ive just given its link in the description tab

- the specs are 90% accurate depending on multiple sites
- i purposely didnt make 1 big table , as no one reads that much on a single slide!

- i made a jf17 video a month back-- which has got 600 views-- my vs video got 3000 views in 1 week , eventhough the material was almost the same!

- we know via sir murad and jabbar that the thrust to wt ratioof jf17 blk1 is 1 or greater..... but paf has not modified any of its sites--- if its becuz of secrecy , i puposely kept it that way---

Last edited:
The article also says that Pakistan is purchasing China's CH-3 armed UAV

Good news

Antibody

you have missed 1 zero in service ceiling of Gripen and f-16

also the thrust to weight ratio of jf-17 is not right

Someone has to be a lunatic to believe in mig-29K being the "Best" BVR capable fighter in south asia.

When you say "the best" it takes into account not just the BVR capability but a mass of other factors and capabilities ie Radar , Detection range , multiple engagements , anti Jamming & Jamming capabilities ie Electronic warfare , Electronic counter measures , data link etc.

In "Each" category mig-29K is far far behind the Block 52+ F-16s.
You have a battle proven platform with high agility and maneuverability , capable enough to pull 9Gs.

The weight is a lot less than the bulky mig , it has one reliable engine , can do 3 sorties per day which migs and their russian manufactures can only dream about.

F-16 has LINK-16 , Intel Core MMC processing unit , Joint helmet mounted cuing system , can link with a variety of awacs and ground stations for an early lock on. It carries AIM-120 series which is known for its ultra high performance.

Mig has similar capabilities but F-16 beats it in all respects , just for the record in the balkin wars a Dutch F-16C shot down several Yugoslavian Mig-29s which also were BVR capable.

For more info refer to my this post: http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/45022-pakistans-new-f-16-block-52-vs-su-30-mki.html#post635549

thank you very much for the info. . . . :tup:

And please next time post these questions in the relevant threads --- have fun !:D

I thought this was the perfect thread to get an answer from a genious like you. . . . :lol: :lol: :smitten:

Hi,

After Sarkozi's comments in india---I think that we might be done with the french avionics package---possibly for awhile.

Sir,

I don't think Nations make or break their deals because of a statement. After all Americans have been pushing us in almost every way they can and we are still looking for goodies from that that we need to defend ourselves against actions. It surely makes me unhappy to listen all this bakwas from fance and germany but they know how to make kanchan happy and they are making her that.

Sir,

I don't think Nations make or break their deals because of a statement. After all Americans have been pushing us in almost every way they can and we are still looking for goodies from that that we need to defend ourselves against actions. It surely makes me unhappy to listen all this bakwas from fance and germany but they know how to make kanchan happy and they are making her that.

u have a right point dude :cheers:
thats gona leave a mark with pain :oops:

French will sell their motherS if they get the right price. Sarkozy's statement in India was marketing ploy to encourage India to sign the multi billion dollar Mirage 2000 upgrade agreement. Their earlier lack of interest for the JF17 package was due to the same reasons. There is no reasons for the French not to come back for the JF17 package after the deal with India is signed or if it is delayed significantly.

Now on a side note India is in a corner with the Mirage deal becuase there is no alternate other than the French and the French are asking for a arm and a leg for the upgrade. The upgrade will effectively double the price of the Mirage 2000 and in fact it might be cheaper for India to buy brand new aircrafts with similar or even better capabilities than the upgrade. This is a lesson learned for all the Mirage 2000 fans including Mastaan.

I think PAF might go for some South African components along with Chinese in 2nd batch.As South African also have been reliable partners for what they did on our mirages and also we will be their customers for A-Darter ,also they assisted us in H-2 and H-4

French will sell their motherS if they get the right price. Sarkozy's statement in India was marketing ploy to encourage India to sign the multi billion dollar Mirage 2000 upgrade agreement. Their earlier lack of interest for the JF17 package was due to the same reasons. There is no reasons for the French not to come back for the JF17 package after the deal with India is signed or if it is delayed significantly.

Now on a side note India is in a corner with the Mirage deal becuase there is no alternate other than the French and the French are asking for a arm and a leg for the upgrade. The upgrade will effectively double the price of the Mirage 2000 and in fact it might be cheaper for India to buy brand new aircrafts with similar or even better capabilities than the upgrade. This is a lesson learned for all the Mirage 2000 fans including Mastaan.

Buying brand new planes is not the only thing there are lot of other costs involved in it like training pilots, building infra-structure for them,Providing technicians the know how of the new platform and above all the time one requires to get use to of the new system and learn the best way to utilize the full capabilities .If all these costs wouldnot have been involved than i don't think many nations have upgraded old aircrafts instead they have gone for brand new ones.

You can't set a cost for two decades pilots have spend on these planes

Antibody

you have missed 1 zero in service ceiling of Gripen and f-16

also the thrust to weight ratio of jf-17 is not right

thanks for the input mani ! :tup: --- ive done some changes-- cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom